Jealous?

I'm Your Boyfriend

Hyunseong takes you by the waist and looks at the others to leave you alone.

Hyunseong: Why didn't you tell me?

You: I don't know... i just didn't.

Hyunseong: *scratches the back of his neck* To be honest I'm a little embaressed having you here watching me. I'm really awkward with kids...

You: *smile* That's okay. You don't have to be good at everything. I don't think you should be embarrassed... I really like watching you try so hard to close the gap between you and the baby's. I think you're cute :3

Hyunseong: Cute? *annoyed that you called him Cute*

You: Yes. Cute~ *poke your tongue out and run off to the front door* Let's get going guys.

Minwoo: Arra, are you staying at our place tonight?

Donghyun: Of course she is!

Youngmin: Then let's get back and order some dinner.

Kwangmin: -Your name-, this time you should watch a movie with us and not cling to hyung. He is so greedy with you. *takes your hand*

You: *giggle* Arasso, I'll hang out with you tonight.

Later after you've gotten to the apartment and you've had dinner. It's been raining all day and now there's a bad thunder storm.

Jeongmin: -Your Name- you look a little frightened. Are you alright?

You: *smile* Neh, I'm just a little scared of storms but I'm alright.

Kwangmin: Hyung~! You should be comforting her.

Hyunseong: I don't want to hog her and she's promised to hang out with you tonight so you can comfort her. I'm goin to bed.

You: Idiot.

Hyunseong walks off to bed, annoyed.

Kwangmin: What's up with him?

Youngmin: He's just jealous that -Your Name- is spending time with other people.

Jeongmin: *laughs* I've never seen him act so childish.

Donghyun: It's a side to him I've never seen *smiles*

Minwoo: -Your Name- are you okay?

You: *faint smile* I'm alright. I wish hyunseong oppa didn't have to be such an idiot.

Kwangmin takes you to the lounge, sits you next to him and starts a movie. Everyone joins you soon after (except for Hyunseong). About half an hour into the movie, the power goes out.

Minwoo: -Your name- are you alright?

You're clinging onto Kwangmin who is sitting beside you when you hear a door open and then a light from a phone flashes on you. You see Hyunseong holding it and realease Kwangmins arm and launch yourself at hyunseong.

Hyunseong: Kwangmin will take care of you. I just came out to see if everyone was alright. *actually was worried about you but won't admit it*

You: *let go of him* I think I might get my brother to come and pick me up. I shouldn't stay over so often anyway.

Donghyun: Aniyo, it's late you can't get him to come out this late in a storm.

Minwoo: *hugs you* It's alright -Your Name-. I know you hate storms and the dark but your brother might worry if you call him now. *lets go of you*

Donghyun: We should all be going to bed. We have more filming to do tomorrow. -Your Name-, it's up to you where you decide to sleep.

Hyunseong: She's staying in my room.

You: Aniyo, i don't want to make you even more angry *stand behind Donghyun*

Hyunseong takes you by the wrist and takes you back to his room, guided by his phone light. Before closing the door he says 'Hyung could you sleep somewhere else? I want to be alone with -Your Name-.'

You: I don't want to be alone with you! You're going to get angry at me again.

Donghyun: Fine.... But play nice.

You: Oppa! No~

Donghyun: You'll be fine. Get some sleep, you have work with us tomorrow.

Minwoo: Goodnight~

You end up sitting hunched up on Donghyuns bed.

Hyunseong: Sorry.

You: Heh?

Hyunseong: I said I was sorry... *sighs* I don't mean to be such an idiot. I'm tired and in a bad mood and I guess I took it out on you.

You: Where are you? *can't see*

Hyunseong: On my bed. *Turns on his phone light so you can find him*

You run over quickly and sit at the end of his bed.

Hyunseong: I can be such an idiot. *hangs his head between his knees*

You: You were a real jerk to me *pout*

Hyunseong: I've never acted that way before... I'm still confused about it.

You: Pomise you won't be like that to me again?

Hyunseong: I promise. But I don't even know the reason I was that way.

You: Mmm well I want to know what I did wrong so i don't do it again.

Hyunseong: I guess I was jealous... I was jealous of the others and how close they were getting to you.

You: Chincha?

Hyunseong: *nods* I know it's childish but I couldn't help getting annoyed when I saw Kwangmin take you by the hand. Even if it was as a friend.

You: *move over closer to Hyunseong* You know I don't think it's stupid... You just weren't really sure about how to deal with that feeling.

Hyunseong: I don't think I've been quite so jealous before.

You: *smile* It just means you like me right?

Hyunseong: *smiles and holds your hand* Mmm, I like you a lot.

You: How much?

Hyunseong: Mmm, this much *holds his arms as far apart as he can*

You take this chance to hug him and his arms soon wrap around you.

You: I like you even more than that and I'm so happy I get to work with you.

Hyunseong: I'm still a little embarressed about it but it'll be nice to see you so often.

You: Don't be embarressed and I'm going to help you get along with the baby's *smiling*

Hyunseong: *smiles and kisses your forehead* Don't judge me too hard arrasso? I think what worries me most is you'll see how stupid I look and start to hate me.

You: Impossible. I don't think I could ever hate you. Doesn't matter if you look silly. I won't see that anyway because no matter what you do I think you're perfect.

Hyunseong: *smiles and holds you tighter* We should get some sleep.

You: Can I sleep in your bed with you? *cute*

Hyunseong: I'm not letting you sleep anywhere else *smiling*


 

To Be continued.... (: