JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

The party will start at 8pm..Dongho and Roxi prepared lots of food and drinks..they set the table at the garden with full of flowers around,the a lights to lighten the place.Kevin and hoon can't come because they have important meetings to do..so in short only kiseop and azi will be there..so it is more fun! At 8:10pm azi came first.....

"sis!" azi hugged her bestfriend,its been a long time that they didnt meet.

"oh my sis... i missed u so much!" roxi replied while hugging azi.

Dongho interrupt them and said...

"yah..yah.. stopped it..im getting jealous..."dongho smiled.

The two girls went to the garden and they sit together.They talked about their memories while they are in school.Dongho is waiting for kiseop and keep him calling..the after a few minutes kiseop came.Dongho and kiseop hugged each other too...even they dont have close friendship before..but dongho knew that azi likes him because roxi keep telling him..The two was heading to the garden and kiseop ask...

"is kevin will be here too?"kiseop asked dongho.

Dongho said NO.and again kiseop ask if hoon will come..Dongho said NO.So kiseop was thinking who will be the other guests if dongho's friends will not come tonight.Then suddenly his heart beat fast and he has an idea who will be the others guest...so it will be AZI!

Dongho called roxi and he told that kiseop is coming..

"honey,kiseop is here already,but he went to the bathroom for a while,where is azi?" ..dongho asked roxi.

"she went to the bathroom too..."roxi replied, then she realize that they only have one bathroom in the first floor.

The two laughed harder and they imagining what will be azi's reaction if she saw kiseop in the bathroom.Then suddenly roxi hear someone's screaming...that was azi.

at the bathroom....azi was busy putting her lipstick while talking to herself..and said.."oh my..so it means that me and kiseop will meet again? aishhh....ottokae?..

after retouching her face she was about to leaved the bathroom and she opened the door..then suddenly she screamed! while kiseop wanted to open it! and also kiseop scream,because he was also startled by azi's face..

"yah!!! you don't know how to knock?!"..azi said.

"i was about to knock but you open it first..and you screamed so loud! "kiseop told azi.

They still fighting when roxi and dongho came to see what happened.THen roxi told azi to relax and it was ok.In short the four of them went to the garden to start the party...well a small party...Dongho start to turn on the music playing "party all the tiem by UKISS" 

At the table,roxi and dongho sit beside each other then infront of them is kiseop and azi.The two didn't talk to each other.Dongho broke the silence....

"uhummmm...let's eat guys.. and just feel at home ok? my honey and i had a special announcement later after we eat,so enjoy ur food..roxi cooked that food" dongho said while seems so excited on what he said...

"special announcement? what is it bro? hehehe kiseop asked with excitement.

" i will tell u guys later kekeke so let's enjoy the food first.

Kiseop enjoying his food while azi not.She still remembered the scene earlier..she was thinking if kiseop heared what she had said while shes inside the bathroom..then kiseop kick her left foot...and look at her..

"why ur not eating ur food? u don't like it? kiseop ask.

"aniyo..im eating.."azi replied.

" oh.. yes you are.. that's why u dont even touched it..see?" kiseop said while pointing her plate.and kiseop is rigth she dont even touched her food.THe suddenly she pick her spoon and fork and started to eat.

"hmmmm...sis ur the best cook ever! so so yummy!.."azi realize that the food was so delicious and she enjoy eating it.

"see? ..your a good eater like a chipmunk..eating ramen at nigth.."kiseop teasing her...

"oh.. your eating a ramen at nigth sis? when? and where? " roxi ask with curiuosity.

"ahh...don't mind what he said..his a jerk..."azi said while looking at kiseop and secretly she kick kiseop's foot under the table.

They laughed and they enjoy that night.Kiseop was so happy that nigth and he don't know why..his heart beat fast that night and the nigth that she meet azi at the road..Azi feels the same too,why she can't refuse to look kiseop's face..is this love? 

 

TO BE CONTINUE.......