JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

DAY 12. AZI's last day in korea.

 

The day was bright and calm.But Azi's cant stop thinking of leaving her friends here.The fact that she's leaving and its for good.Her mom was ready.They cover all the furniture with white lenin.And Lock all doors and windows.But azi seems so quite fixing her things.She relly dont want to go,but she need her surgery as soon as possible.She remembered that aj is also leaving on the same day.But they dont have the same departure time.And Aj leaved ahead of them,coz their flight will be in the afternoon.

Roxi came to see her.And bid goodbye.She's with her husband dongho.On the other side,Kiseop is not feeling well.After soaked in the rain he got a fever last night.Her dad came to his room to check him and his really sick.His dad asked him where did he go yesterday but his quite and not in the mood.He thinked  that Azi fooled him to go the park to meet him.Maybe Azi wants to revenged on me...he thought.He was so excited yesterday because he will confess to her that he has a feeling for azi.But yesterday was a nightmare for him.His now scared of loving someone.At same time he was mad to his self because at the first place his the one who bullying azi.But thats the way of showing some other side of him.But maybe azi dont like that character.

He is lying on his bed,cuddling his pillow,and his temperature was very high.And knowing that zi will leaving in a few hours.Aj called him many times coz he saw the missed calls from his phone.But he didn't answer it coz his not feeling well...Aj leave a voice message and he listen to it...." hey bro,im leaving now,miane we didn't see each other before i leaved.Because i will be sad and cry sseing you waving your hand to me...bro,take care ok? we will see each other again,i will visit here again.kekeke bro...about azi....she said....she..L..." but he turned his phone off.Coz he dont want to listen if it is about azi.His jealous he admit it.He love her? maybe...yes.Since highschool and the time first he saw azi....his heart wants to explode,but that time his scared of loving someone and to trust someone.

Its time for Azi and her family to check in.Roxi and dongho was there to see azi leaving.

"sis...take care ok? and promised to come back after your surgery..."roxi hugged her bestfriend wit teary eyes.

Azi hugger back her bestfriend..and she cried...."sis...take care also ok? and the baby inside your belly..*she smiles*  im exicted to see your princess.."she said.

"dont worry sis...we will let you know if im giving birth to my baby...but please you need to recover fast keke?" roxi told azi while wiping azi's tear.

"dongho...dont let my sister get mad ok? because your baby will get mad at you too.."azi told dongho then she laughed.

And finally Azi and her family had their check in.While looking at roxi and dongho.... azi expect someone to see on that day.She turn back many times assuming that kiseop will arrived and calling her codename .... chipimunks! 

But nothings happened.Then finally they went inside the waiting area and ready to fly.

Thats was the last day of azi in korea.Leaving her heart behind was difficult for her.She need to move on with her life.And need to recover for her illness.

 

 

to be continued................