JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

DAY 12 (12/13)

 

One day to go for azi.Tomorrow she and her family well going to the states and to have her surgery.She dicided to ask Kiseop to be with just for a day.She promised to good for kiseop the whole day.well lets see,whats gonna happened next.

Kiseop was still sleeping when he heared his phone ringing.But he didn't mind it coz he was very sleepy.Then after  minute his phone ring again..well  lot of times.He answered the for the last ring...

"yoboseyo?" his eyes was still close.

"yah!!! why you didn't pick your phone?!" the other line said...

"who is this...can you call later? im sleepy and im going to sleep more..arra?" kiseop said while hugging his pillow.And he was bout to off his phone,the person in the other line said...

"crazy jerk! pabo! its Azi!" she sid.

Because of a surprise,Kiseop fall from his bed.Azi hear it that he fall.

"ouchhhh...aishhhhh..my back.."kiseop was hurt.

"what happened kiseop? are you ok?"Azi was worried.

"you think i am...?" he said then he get back on his bed but still hurts.

"are you ok now? "azi ask again.

"well yeah...yah chipmunk what do u want? "he ask.

"ammmm...well....are you free later? can we...."azi said.

"later? wae? maybe i will sleep all day.." he said to azi but dont have idea what is it.

"can we...meet?"she said.

Kiseop cant speak when he heared that they are going to meet.

"meet? us? u mean only us?"kiseop was so excited.and he keep smiling.

"hmm...yeah..i think... so?"she added.

"really? yes! ok then..."kiseop said and azi hang her phone.

It was nice and a warm afternoon when Kiseop arrived to the park.His waiting for azi to come.But after 2 hours she didn't came.And was about to rain.But still kiseop remained setting on the bench.Even he knows that it was about to rain.He said azi will come because she promised it...But azi didn't appear.

He tried to call Azi but her phone was off.And suddenly the rain pores.But he still remeined on his sit.He was soaked by the rain and still waiting for azi.

Meanwhile,was lying on her bed.Becuse after lunch she fainted.Her mom call her doctor.And the doctor said,she cant go anywhere.She need to rest until tomorrow.Her phone was dead battery.Her mom was crying because she was worried to ther daugther.

Kiseop was still there.He keep asking to his self why azi didnt came.And he think that azi fooled him.

Azi woke up.And she remembered that kiseop was waiting for her.But her mom doesn't allowed her to got out because she was sick and its raining hard.

"omma,please let me go out....i need to go to somewhere..."azi was crying to her mom.But her mom didn't listen to her.

"azi..you are sick..the doctor said you need to rest until tomorrow..we will leaving.." her mom sid to her.

"omma,for the last time please...dont worry il be home..huh? please.." azi was begging to her mom.

"let me be happy for the last omma..please.."she added. and she grabbed the umbrella and run outside.

When she was running her mind was full of sadness...she was hoping that kiseop will still waiting for her.But she was wrong.The park was empty,no one is there because its raining hard.She went to the bench that he told kiseop to wait for her.Kiseop is not there.She cried  a lot.and she was so sorry for kiseop.

She dicided to go home.With sadness on her eyes.When she was walking she saw kiseop far from her and his waiting for someone.She saw that kiseop was so wet adn soaked.WHen one girl with a paper bag walk closer to him.And kiseop hug her.And they walk away.

Azi was surprised by what she saw.Her heart beat faster and the tears fall from her cheeks.SHe cant understand what she feels on that moment.

She run fast while crying until she got home...her mom saw her and ask her what happened.But no words came out from .She went to her room and lock the door.

One of the reason why shes crying is that tomorrow is her last day in korea,she thougth that before she leave,she and kiseop will be good friend.But she think that was imposible.

 

 

to be continued............