JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

DAY 6,7,8,9,10 (10/13)

Five days had passed,aj and azi enjoyed their touring,even aj didn't know thats azi is sick.But Azi gladly do it.Atleast she felt that happiness.They went to many tourist spot and restaurants,even shopping all day.Aj paid all their expenses.Kiseop got tired of spying.Coz wherever aj and azi go,his there....to SPY!

But in that day,his absent coz his dad ask him to go to the hospital.

By that time,Azi felt pain on her stomach.She can't even breath coz of pain and she's sweating a lot.

"hey,whats happening? you look pale!" aj ask and his so worried.He try to comfort Azi.But azi fainted.

He rush Azi to the hospital.And in the emergency room,the nurse ask him about the info of the patient.His so nervous and worried,coz he felt guilty on Azi.

On the 2nd floor of the hospital Kiseop was talking with his dad..and suddenly they heared "calling DR.LEE,please proceed to the emergency room.."

And his dad get his stetoscope,and he told kiseop....

"stay here,i have an emergency,we will eat lunch after this ok?"his dad said then he leave.

Kiseop was bored inside his dad's office.He sat on his dad chair while looking the things on the table.He saw their family picture,with his mom.And suddenly he saw a folder beside the frame,and on the front page of the folder written the word "PATIENT" He was curious about it,so he opened it.He read every name,and their diagnosis.And all of it is about cancer patient.

On the mergency room.Dr.lee rushed to see who is the patient.And he saw it was Azi lying on the bed.Chilling and sweating.He check up Azi condition and treated a first aid.Until Azi was stable.He told the nurse to let Azi admit this time.HE ask who's with Azi the time she was fainted.And the nurse told him the guy.And he went to Aj wo is setting outside the emergency room.Aj was surprised to Dr.LEE.

"unlce!.." he stand up.And still he was nervous.

"Aj,what happened to her? you know her?" Dr.Lee asked aj.

"shes my friend uncle,im with her when she got fainted.And she feels pain.I dont know..." Aj look down on the floor.And felt guilty.

"she's my patient,and she has a stomach cancer.." Dr.Lee said while tapping aj's shoulder.telling shes ok for now.

"w...wh.what?...no,its not true,she didn't tell me that and she's strong and she eat well..and...."aj paused for a while when Dr.Lee said...

"its TRUE.Actually 3days from now she will going to the states for her surgery.."Dr.lee said.

"maybe she never tell this to her friends,so that no one will worried.She told me that..."Dr.lee continue.

"but how about kiseop?...i need to tell this..what should i do,uncle?"aj said while his worried for kiseop too.

"kiseop? whats with him?"Dr.lee was curious.

"ahhhh..its a long story uncle,,i know kiseop dont know about this..so i need to tell him.."aj said.

Dr.Lee was still curious about it.How kiseop being connected to Azi? And why aj was so worried....

On the office,Kiseop was turning the pages...until he saw a familiar name...AZI. diagnose with stomach cancer.

And his phone ring........

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....