Long lost friends

The Unforgotten

At the ice rink,

"Krystal ah, chukahae!" Yuna smiled, "You're on the news again" 

"Unnie~~~" Krystal whined. 

She and Yuna are friends and often hang out together despite the rivalry between them and their busy schedule everyday. 

"By the way, Krystal ah, have you met your manager?" she asked, "He said he had something important to tell you?"

"Oh... Really? I'll ask when I meet him"  

Then they said their goodbyes and Krystal, off to her practice.

She perfectly did the turns and jumps which she finds them difficult when she was young. She then tried some of the moves which she had been creating for the past few days.

She got immersed in her skating when she heard her manager calling her.

"Krystal ah!" her manager shouted just in case she might not hear him, "Can you come here for a while?"

She obeyed and skated towards the sideline.

"What is the thing that you called me this impatiently?" she asked as she took a bottle of water.

"Uh.. Krystal ah, you got an offer for CF this morning" he informed her.

"CF? Okay.... It's not like it's my first time anyway" she shrugged off, "But why do you seem so nervous?"

"They said they're going to do this phone CF like a 3-episode drama" he continued nervously, afraid of what's going to happen when he ended his words, "Together with an actor, L"

"I'm sorry, Soojung ah. I wasn't going to accept it since you don't like filming a drama. But I thought it'd be good to cover up for your scandal and a great acting experience as well" he kept his head down, "I'm so sorry! I'll deny it right away if you don't like it"

"Well, it won't be passionate melo or like that, right?" she asked after a long silence.

"Of course, I think it's just going to be a school drama" he then widened his eyes, "So you're going to do the CF?" 

"Well, why not? I've been on good terms with dramas these days" she smiled, "You don't need to be this nervous, Kibum oppa. I won't eat you just because you accepted a CF. You're my bestfriend after all"

Key smiled sheepishly. 

"I thought you're going to throw a trantum, saying you're busy practicing and why would I do that stupid drama"

"I'm not that bad, you know? Though I'm quite worried if I'll be able to do both at the same time" 

"Don't worry you'll be fine. I'll accept the script tomorrow then", Key told her happily. 


------

"Here's new CF, L" his manager handed the script to him.

"CF is a 3-EPISODE drama?!" L blurted, "Are you sure about this, Woohyun hyung?"

"Well, I was quite shocked about that, too but what's more shocking is that Krystal will be starred in it" Woohyun chirped happily.

Too obvious of a Krystal fanboy.

L knitted his eyebrows. 

"Why'd a figure skater film a drama? Doesn't she have practice?"

"Come on, L. It's not a drama. It's a drama-like CF" Woohyun said, "And my Krystal is not the type to dramas as well. She always denied the offers to dramas but I think she's going to film this because it's just a CF"

L sighed frustratedly.

"Why am I surrounded by Krystal fanboys? Neither of my friends stand on my side when it comes to that skater"


-------

The Internet is going viral due to the confirmation of L and Krystal's CF.

Some people may think what's a big deal about it but for their fans, it's like a sudden thunder bolt.

Krystal who never films a drama accepted the offer due to L?

Are L and Krystal have been covering up their relationship by false scandals?

Headlines about them made the top spot on search words again.

Even photos of L coming to watch the ice show last winter are claimed to meet Krystal despite his schedules. 

"Aish!!" L ruffled his hair, "Can't they see Suzy behind me in the back row? I shouldn't have gone to there despite her whining"

"Myungsoo ah" Jonghyun and Woohyun asked at the same time, "You're not really dating her behind our backs, right?"

They looked at him expectantly.

"Hyung!!!" he yelled, totally pissed off.

"Eh~~ Why much anger, Myungsoo ah? It'll cause wrinkles if you kept frowning" Jonghyun tried to soothe him.

"Yeah.. It's okay as long as the rumors aren't true" Woohyun patted L on the shoulder.

"Whatever! I'm not the one you two are worried about anyway" he grabbed his coat and went out of the house.

-----

Krystal had also seen the news and her head was down in disappointment.

"Do I seem like an easy girl or a wicked playgirl?" she murmured as she walked on the streets, keeping her cap low to cover her face.

She kept wandering off the streets and there, at the corner, she bumped into a stranger.

"Jwesonhamida.. Jwesonhamida" she apologized and quickly reached for her cap.

"Krystal shi?" the guy asked, removing his glasses.

"L shi?" she asked hesitantly.

"You are wandering around as well?" he asked, seeing her wearing a cap.

"Neh.. Are you... as well?" she asked back with a raised eyebrow.

"Why won't we go in the café to talk?" he said as he fixed up his glasses and his cap.

"Ah... I don't think it's the good time to go to a café" she replied, observing the quiet surrounding which might become chaos when people discovered them.

"Don't worry about the paparazzis. There's a place I know where they can't come" he gestured her to follow him.

Then they reached a cute coffee house after a moment of walk.

It was somehow familiar to Krystal as well.

"You know the boxer Chansung, right?" he said, taking off his sunglasses.

"Chansung oppa?" she asked him curiously.

"You know hyung?" he asked back.

"Of course. He's my long time best friend" she answered with a smile, "But I didn't know he turned his house into a café"

They both went in and was greeted by a surprised Chansung.

"Ohmona! How come you two come here together?" Chansung teased, "Don't tell me you two're really...."

"HYUNG"/ "OPPA" 

They shouted at the same time.

"Arraso, arraso. You don't need to shout that loud, you know unless you want me to become a deaf"


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's first Myungstal moment which many of you've been waiting^^ And Toheart made a cameo as L and Krystal's managers. 

If you want more, then stay tuned~~~

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!