Suzy's Romance and Uneasy Minstal

The Unforgotten

"ASA!" Suzy beamed in glory as she ran through the websites. 

"I knew it's going to work if I told the media that L oppa is my ideal type" she chuckled sillily as she rolled over to the comments.

'I already knew that they're dating since last scandal'

'What a perfect couple! Rooting 4 Myungzy ya!'

'Come on, guys! Stop being illusional. Haven't more than a dozen of female celebrities chosen L as their ideal type? How's Suzy special from them :/?'

Although she flinched a bit at some harsh comments and curses by L's fans, she was happy to see many supports for them.

"Yeah! It's how it should be when we get engaged officially!" she said dreamily, "The kissing photos of L oppa and me will be over the net and many people will be cherishing for our engagement. Maybe even when I get pregnant, I can ask for advices online for our child's name"

She blushed at her last words. 

"Aigoo, our maknae is day-dreaming again" Min said as she entered the living room with a bowl of cereals.

"Unnie!! Can't you just eat in your room?" Suzy whined frustratedly, "Why do you always have to break my fantasy with L oppa?!"

"Oops. Mianhe, I didn't mean to" Min apologized, "By the way, when are you guys going to open up to the public that you and L are going to get engaged?"

"I dunno!" she said, sighing deeply, "Whenever I mention that thing to L oppa, his face gets dark and he always denies by telling to wait to right time. But the thing is, when is the right time?"

Sometimes, L's actions made her wonder if she's the only one who's wanting the engagement. She knows that he still thinks of her as a bestfriend but well... that status can be changed anytime, right?


-----


"Hyung!" Minhyuk called their leader, "Sister-in-law is waiting for you at the café in front"

"Sister-in-law?" Leo raised his eye-brows puzzlingly. 

"That's Krystal, dumby head!" Doojoon threw his sweaty shirt at Leo.

"Don't forget to tell us the fun episodes when you come tomorrow, leader-nim" Noh Jihoon, the best goalkeeper of all teams, teased Minho who's blushing really hard at the moment.

"Tomorrow's practice will be at 7 a.m so don't be late, guys!" Minho reminded his team-mates before he left, bouncing to the café where Krystal's waiting.


-----


"Oppa, here!" Krystal waved her hand.

"What took you so long?" she whined, "I'm starving!" 

"Mianhe" Minho said apologetically, "What do you want to eat, princess? It's my treat today"

"I'll have Caramel Macchiato and 2 servings of pancakes, please" she said to the waiter.

"I'll have milk and brown bread, please" Minho also ordered.

"Yah! Can you finish 2 servings of pancakes by yourself? It'd be a waste if you don't" 

"Don't worry. I can finish them" 


They were enjoying their breakfast when they heard some flashes from a table nearby.

"Is that paparazzi again?" Krystal asked, pissed off, "Don't they have better work to do than to ruin someone's appetite?" 

"Soojung ah, let's finish our breakfast quickly and leave" Minho said, drinking his milk in one shot.

"Wae? Why do we always have to run away? Can't friends have breakfast together?" she asked, totally annoyed.

"Do you want those scandals and rumors to end our athlete life? Do you want to appear with me on headlines?" Minho asked, looking into her eyes.

A flicker of pain flashed in her eyes.

"Fine...." she gave up. She quickly finished her pancakes, took her Macchiato and stood up from her seat.

Then they left the café in opposite directions. Krystal to the ice-rink on the left and Minho to his apartment on the right.

---

Hi ^^ Long time no see! I know I've been absent for quite a long time and I'm really sorry for my slow updates *bows* 

But yeah.. Here I am today with Minstal! It maybe a bit short but it showed their friendship and frustrated mind for not even having a meal with bestfriend. As for Suzy, she likes L but she's unsure of how he thinks of her. 

This story will slowly get deeper and complicated as time goes by so please look forward to it :) There'll be also more of Myungstal, Minstal and Myungzy moments so stay tuned ^^

 

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCIBE!