Back to Present

The Unforgotten

 

 
Present:
 
"It's time for the today's hottest gossip" the announcer started, "I have two hottest gossips in store for you guys. Shall we look at the first one? Seoul United's leader Choi Minho and ice princess Krystal Jung was caught on a date last night?"
 
"It is said that the two were having dinner together last night. The netizens at the scene clarified that the two were very sweet with each other, often joking around and feeding one another" a male announcer continued, "The two were also involved in a dating scandal last month after they were seen coming out of the cinema with Minho holding Krystal's hand. At that time, the company denied the rumors with stating that they were just bestfriends and they often hang out together. But the question is will they be able to get away this time?"
 
"Here's the next news. Suzy who is known as nation's first love has revealed her ideal type and it's no other than her bestfriend L, a top celebrity nowadays. Their fans stated that L and Suzy meet up often and L usually accompanies her when she goes shopping" a female announcer said, "Once, they were caught meeting their parents at a certain restaurant due to sasaeng fans who have been stalking them to find out the truth. Since that news blow up, many fans were wondering if the two were really dating. Both of them claimed that they're bestfriends but about the case meeting their parents together, they left the question unanswered"
 
"This is all we have for now. We'll come back with---" 
 
*...Beep...*
 
The television was shut off.
 
"Aish! Those announcers...." a man said as he ruffled his hair in frustration, "Don't they ever get tired of rumors?!" 
 
"I don't think the problem lies in announcers" another man sitting on the couch responded, "It lies in people who loves scandals"
 
"You mean those paparazzis and reporters?"
 
"Absolutely!" he replied shortly without stopping his typing on the smart phone.
 
"By the way, hyung, what've you been typing this long?" the man raised an eye brow, "You've got a girlfriend?"
 
"Ani!" he answered sharply, "Can you keep quiet for a moment, Myungsoo ah? I'm very busy right now"
 
"Busy? Don't tell me you've really gotten yourself a girlfriend, hyung" L's eyes widened.
 
"I think I've just denied that" he said, still typing.
 
"So what're you doing?" L asked curiously.
 
"Commenting. Bashing. Cursing" he plainly answered as he pressed the box 'post'.
 
L's eyes enlarged. "Bashing?!! Cursing?!! To whom?"
 
"Those Minstal fans on the blog" he said, pointing to his phone, "How many times do I have to tell them that they're just friends? How many times does my Krystal have to say that they're just friends?"
 
L sighed in relief as he shook his head.
 
"I thought you're cursing those announcers for my scandal with Suzy instead of me" L said, "Be careful, Jonghyun hyung. You might be sued by some crazy fans for social bashing"
 
"Who cares? I have my right as a Krystal fan to block the scandals" Jonghyun said firmly.
 
"Hyung, sometimes you make me wonder if you're that Krystal's best friend or my best friend" L declared, "You're always trying hard to block scandals of Krystal whilst mine is getting spread all over the web"
 
"It's because Krystal's scandals are not real but yours with Suzy is real, isn't it?" Jonghyun folded his arms.
 
"Hyung~~" L whined, "Mine is a rumor, too. How can you say that we're dating just because we're involved in an arranged marriage? We don't even like or love each other. Nothing more and nothing less than just friends"
 
"Well, that's your thought. You think. Why would Suzy always bring you whenever she goes shopping?" Jonghyun raised a question.
 
"Wae?" L asked questioningly.
 
"Pabo yah, it's because she wants people to think of you two as a couple even though your arranged marriage is a secret" 
 
"Eii~~~ It can't be! Why'd Suzy do like that? She doesn't even like me or something" L defended. Even though he felt Suzy had some feelings for him since long time ago. But he doubt his instincts, too because it could be just friendly love and he's mistaken it as another kind of love. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the update^^ It's a bit short but I hope you guys enjoy! And guys, please comment to let me know your thoughts abt this fic. I'd love to find out your opinions ^^ 
 
Happy New Year!!!! May you all enjoy the prosperous 2014 :)