Little talk

The Unforgotten

 

Soo-ah ran off to the playground and hid under the slide so that Minhyuk wouldn't find her.
 
What did she do wrong exactly?
 
She just ate that chocolate so that he won't be upset.
 
She endured that suffocating moment because she didn't want him to be disappointed.
 
"I hate you, Minhyuk oppa! Jeongmal miwo!" she sobbed.
 
Just then, she heard a stepping sound, which is getting nearer. She immediately put her hands over so that she won't make any noise. 
 
The sound is getting closer and her hands were getting sweatier. 
 
"Is it Minhyuk oppa or is it a scary stranger?" she thought.
 
She closed her eyes tight when she felt that sound stopped near her. 
 
"Please... Let it be Minhyuk oppa..." 
 
Her praying was interrupted by a voice. To be exact, a cold voice.
 
"What're you doing here?" the stranger said. 
 
"Neh? I was... I was..." she trembled, still closing her eyes.
 
"Yah, aren't you that girl who Jonghyun hyung saved just a moment ago?" the stranger said. This time his voice was a little warmer.
 
"Neh. But who're you and how did--" Soo-ah slowly opened her eyes and they widened as she remembered the stranger.
 
"OH! You're ice prince!" she shouted.
 
"Aish! Jonghyun hyung has made it again..." he muttered.
 
"But you're talking to ... me?" she asked, finding him weird. Weird that he started the conversation.
 
"Uh..." he hesitated since he didn't know why he walked towards her in the first place. 
 
"I heard some noises coming out near the slide so I just wanted to know what's there" he reasoned.
 
"Ohh..." she nodded then asked, "But why're you walking around at this time? Don't you go to eat dinner?"
 
"Ani. I normally don't eat dinner but instead I came here to ride swings" he said as he walked towards the swing and sat on it.
 
"You don't eat dinner? Wae?" she asked again.
 
"Nah~ How about you? Why're you crying here without eating dinner?" 
 
"I just fought with Minhyuk oppa" she frowned, "He didn't understand that I was trying to make him happy" she stood up and walked towards another swing beside his then sat on it.
 
"You're really close with him, don't you?" Hyunsoo asked, swinging the swing.
 
"Neh. He's my first friend" she replied, wiping away the remaining tears on her face.
 
"By the way, I think I haven't seen you here before" he wondered.
 
"I got here about two weeks ago. I got lost in the amusement park.." she explained, "I was going to the ice-cream shop to buy ice-cream for both, me and my sister. But when I came back, I didn't see her. I tried to find her and umma, oppa. But I didn't see any of them. So I went out of the park to find them but I couldn't find them. I was alone and felt so scared. That's when Hana unnie found me and took me here" 
 
She had tears in her eyes as she talked about it.
 
Hyunsoo's mouth formed an 'O'. 
 
"Mianhe..." he apologized, feeling guilty that he asked something that he shouldn't. 
 
"It's okay. I'm happy here anyway" Soo-ah smiled.
 
"Yeah... Now is what matters" he nodded in agreement with a smile.
 
"Oh!" she shouted.
 
"What? Do you see something?" he looked around to check what she saw.
 
"You smiled!" she chimed. 
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"You, ice prince smiled!!" she said gleefully.
 
"Yah, don't call me ice prince. I don't like that name!" he pouted.
 
"So what should I call you?" she asked.
 
"Hyunsoo" he said, looking into her eyes, "My name's Hyunsoo"
 
"Hyunsoo~" she smiled, "Your name's pretty. Then I'll call you Ice prince Hyun~~" 
 
"Yah~~ I don't like that 'Ice prince' thing!" he pouted again.
 
"Waeyeo, Ice prince Hyun?~~" she stuck out her tongue at him.
 
"Aish.... Fine. Call me what you want" he replied, slightly annoyed.
 
"Then I'll call you Ice prince Hyun~" she giggled.
 
"So what shall I call you?" he asked, "Cry baby?"
 
"Ani! Soo-ah. You can call me Soo-ah" she flashed a bright smile.
 
"So...." he pretended to think for a while before he cracked up, "Cry baby Soo-ah?" 
 
"Yah~~ That's not nice!" It was her turn to pout.
 
"Wae? You're calling me Ice prince Hyun so I'll call you Cry baby Soo-ah" He giggled as he talked.
 
They were having fun teasing each other before a voice broke the atmosphere.
 
"Soo-ah?" 
 
She turned her head to see who it was.
 
"Minhyuk oppa?"
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's first Myungstal moment ^^ And for those who are waiting for the grown ups, be sure to read the next chappie!