Start of their destiny

The Unforgotten

 

Minho was in the playground riding a swing when a crying girl came into the playground with Hana, the teacher from the orphanage. 
 
"Minhyuk ah~~" she called.
 
"De, noona" he replied as he walked towards her.
 
"Can you play together with Soo ah?" she said, showing a little girl who's beside her.
 
'Who is Soo ah? Is she that girl beside noona?' he thought.
 
"Waeyeo, noona?" he asked, staring at the girl curiously.
 
"She got lost and apart from her family. We don't know why but Mira unni saw her crying near the bus-stop and took her here. She's going to stay here until we found her parents" Hana explained, "So can you make her feel comfortable while she's staying here?"
 
"De~~ No problem!!" he answered cheerfully.
 
"Minhyuk ah, Gomawo!"
 
Then she turned to the crying girl, kneeled down to reach her eye level and said, "Soo-ah ah, you're now friends with Minhyuk, arraso?" 
 
The crying girl shook her head while wiping her tears. 
 
"I'm sorry, Soo-ah ah. I've to go back to the orphanage so I can't stay with you today. For today, you can play with Minhyuk. If I'm free tomorrow, then I'll join you two. Okay?" Hana tried to convince the girl.
 
Then she slowly nodded her head. 
 
"Good girl!" Hana stood up and headed towards the orphanage after saying goodbye to them.
 
 
Minho turned to the crying girl and introduced himself, "Annyeong! I'm Minhyuk and I'm 6 years old. And what's your name?"
 
She immediately turned her body to the opposite side to where he was standing.
 
'May be she doesn't want to talk to me' he thought. 
 
But the next action of her shocked him.
 
"Annyeonghaseyeo! My name's Soo ah and I'm 4 years old" she returned his greeting while turning her back to him.
 
"Oh. I'm older than you. You can call me oppa. Minhyuk oppa" he said friendly.
 
"De" she responded but still not facing him.
 
"Yah! Why're turning your back to me? It's not like I'm going to eat you. Come on! Hana noona said we're friends, right?" He said while turning her around to face him. 
 
"Uljima, Soo-ah ah. You look ugly when you're crying like this, you know" he said as he wiped her tears with his thumbs.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here's my first chapter! Enjoy^^