Ice prince? First fight?

The Unforgotten

 

"Are you okay?" a cute boy asked Soo-ah who has just woken up. 
 
"Neh. But who are you..." she trailed off. 
 
"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself" he said, "Hi! I'm Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun" 
 
"Neh... But why are you here? Where's Minhyuk oppa?" she asked curiously.
 
"I'm the one who brought you to the clinic when you lost your consciousness after Minhyuk left" he explained, "The doctor said you're allergic to the nuts. Don't you know that?"
 
"De... I thought eating little won't cause any problem" she lied.
 
"Eiiiii~~~~ Not because Minhyuk would get sad when you reject his chocolate?" 
 
Her cheeks turned bright red.
 
"But how did you know that?" she asked, "Jong-- hyun....?"
 
"Just call me Jonghyun oppa" he began, "And not just me, everyone would know that you're lying. It's written all over your face"
 
She just hung her head down in embarrassment.
 
"Hyung" a boy who was standing at the corner said, "I'll wait for you outside" His words were cold and he gave an icy stare to Soo-ah.
 
"Jonghyun oppa, who is he?" she asked curiously.
 
"Hyunsoo. An ice prince"
 
"Ice prince?" 
 
"Yeah, an ice prince. He's cold to everyone. As in everyone. Including the teachers, noonas and hyungs here" 
 
"But it seems like you're close with him?"
 
"Of course. He's my friend. Best friend" he began, "Me and Hyunsoo arrived here on the same day. He lost his parents in a car accident and me too, lost my parents in a car accident"
 
She listened to him quietly.
 
"I don't know if it's a coincidence or fate that same thing happened to us on the same day" he continued, "But I think because of that, we understand each other more than anyone else"
 
"But.. How did you manage to make friends with him when he's an ice prince?" Soo-ah raised a question.
 
"Although he seems cold, judging from his appearance, he is really kind once you got to know him" he answered as he got up from his seat, "I gotta go now. That ice prince has a hot temper too"
 
"Neh, oppa~~~~" she waved goodbye at him happily.
 
It might be the first time for her, meeting Jonghyun but she felt really comfortable around him. Like brother and sister. 
 
 
 
That evening, she received lots of scoldings from Minhyuk. Scolding her why she'd eat that chocolate when she's allergic to it. 
 
Minhyuk POV
 
"Soo-ah ah, you could have told me you're allergic to nuts" I continued, "So that I wouldn't let you eat that and you won't faint"
 
"I-- I just didn't want-- want to upset you", little Soo-ah stuttered.
 
Words like those are TOTALLY frustrating for me. I knew that she didn't want me to be saddened but the way she does isn't right. Not right at all. I mean she almost DIED!!! If it wasn't for Jonghyun hyung, I'd be blaming myself the whole life for letting her eat that chocolate.
 
"I know you didn't want to upset me but Soo-ah ah, you ALMOST DIED! You know?" I yelled, "You're such a PABO!!!"
 
I just can't control my anger any longer. I've to be hard on her right now so that she won't do like this again in the future.
 
But my heart ached at the scene happening in front of me. The scene of Soo-ah crying. 
 
"Soo-ah....." I walked towards her to soothe her but as soon as I took a step forward, she ran out of the room.
 
"Soo-ah ah!!" I called out her name loudly but she didn't look back. Not even a glance.
 
I immediately regretted for yelling at her. 
 
Maybe I shouldn't have let my worry and anger took over. Now look what kind of mess I just made.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
Was the conversation a little too intense for 6-7 yrs olds? Haha, I dunno know ;)
 
 
Pls share ur opinions below ^^