Meeting Kim Jonghyun Part 2

War of the waiters

8th floor. Not bad, not bad. I would be damn proud of Minho, if I wasn't jealous. I mean I can't even afford an appartment!!!! I can barely afford a cheeseburger!!!

Onew knocked on the door carefully and then a bit louder. We heard a shuffling of feet and I mouthed "Taemin" to Onew. He smiled and nodded. Minho would never walk that quickly - he's too cool for it. Taemin is another story - he's cute.

The door opened and we quickly plastered smiles on our faces. 

I swear whenever I see Taemin, My eyes start hurting - his smile is blinding. It's like the sun for crying out loud. That is why I started wearing sun glasses around that boy. 

"Hi hyungs - you're early!" - Taemin gestured us to enter the house.

"Yep, I managed to get dino's out of bed pretty early!" - I slightly glared at Jinki while Taemin and him just chuckled.

The apartment was..... neat. And light. And looked nice. The walls were dim yellow and there was a rose-printed sofa in the living room. With Minho sitting on it. That..... looked weird.

Taemin skipped over to Minho and gave him a slight peck on the lips. I smiled at the picture but then remembered bout my swag and pouted my lips at the lack of attention.

Yep, that was way swag.

Taemin whispered something in Minho's ear and the latter signed. After standing up he made his way to us and slightly smiled.

"Hi Hyung!! And.... Blondie what's got you so mad." - I threw him a sarcastic smile. But you can't blame me. Onew's a hyung to Minho and I am disrespected just cause I have blond hair.

"Hey froggy! Looking all nice and cozy in those sweatpants. Except they don't fit with the surroundings" - Onew beamed at out little argument.

Minho just rolled his eyes and smiled.

"So, welcome to our house...... I guess" - Onew and I took of our shoes and proceeded into the living room. Minho sat back down on the  coach and Taemin quickly snuggled himself right next to the taller boy. I found myself a place on the wooden chair next to the desk and Onew quickly positioned himself on a nearby rocking chair. 

And silence..... To me it felt like at least 5 minutes past without anyone talking. I was intensely staring at the couple, Onew got himself busy with a loose string on his chair and 2min were exchanging awkward glances.

"So.....when are you leaving?" - And the bomb was dropped. I took a nearby pillow lying on the floor and threw it at Minho.

"What do you mean by that??? We just came Here for crying out loud!!!! I helped you get on the soccer team!!!! And now you are trying to get rid of me!!!!! HELL NO!!!!!"

"First of all, I was the one who helped YOU get on the soccer team!!!! Secondly, I didn't invite you - I invited Onew-hyung!!!!!" - Minho stood up making Taemin jump with surprise.

"HUH????? What do you mean???? You didn't want me to come???" 

"Well, NOT REALLY!!!" 

Minho and I continued throwing pillows at each other like maniacs while Onew and Taem were patiently watching the two of us. Taemin then turned to Onew with a smile.

"Would you like some tea or coffee, Onew hyung?" 

"Oh, that would be really nice.... What kind of tea to you have?" - And the two calmly proceeded to the kitchen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At 5, Onew and I left 2min's place. Minho and I were close to fighting when Onew simply dragged me outside ignoring my yells and attempts to escape. Taemin wished us a safe ride home and Minho yelled after me because apparently "I made a mess". Oh, whatever.

I asked Onew to drop me off at Carlo's after which he drove away and I realised that I possibly didn't have a ride home. I was 5 minutes early but right when I walked in I noticed Sekyung. I quickly made my way to her table and surprised her with a...... u-know surprise kiss.

"Jong!! You're.... here!" - She motioned me to take a seat. I did as told..... I mean, shown.

"So, hon, what the urgent business or talk or.... something you needed me for. " - I smiled my most charming smile.

"Jonghyun, we ..... really need to talk....." - She looked down. I sat up.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" - Sekyung looked up and I knew right away what she wanted to say - " Are you..... breaking up with me?"

"Jonghyun..... ....... it's...... hard."

"Is it because I don't work? Is it? I'll start working! I'll get a job!" I'll-"

"Jonghyun!" - I stopped rambling and looked at my soon to be ex - "Do you love me?"

"Of course I love y-"

"No, Jonghyun..... think properly..... We barely ever hang out..... and we only go on dates once a month..... we don't spend Valentines day together....... and we barely even talk on the phone." - I looked her in the eyes..... How could she be saying this...... now. Two years later. - " Jonghyun, I like you. You are funny, nice and caring. Your good looks are undeniable. But I don't love you. I liked dating for a while but we only grew apart." - I looked down. She must hsve noticed cause she quickly added - "I's not because of the money.... I can still send you some of my money for a while to... you know su-"

"No..... Sekyung, it;s okay." - I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Are you sure?" - I blinked twice before smiling my best smile.

"Yeah."

"Still friends?" - Skeyung stood up and spread her arms. I stood up as well and gave her a hug. After stepping away she ruffled my hair.

" It will take some time to get over you" - And then she left.

I dunno how long I was standing there but I blinked out of my trance when the waiter came up to me to tell me they are closing. I apologised and quickly shuffled outside. 

I checked my phone for time. It was 6:54 but I didn't want to go to Onew's. He probably had Luna with him...... I didn't want to distract him.

So I wondered around the streets of Seoul. Bumped into people..... ok, no I wasn't that depressed. I just.... had nowhere else to go.

I felt....rather lonely. Onew had Luna, Minho had Taemin. I had...... nobody. Even my parents disowned me. I really was ....... alone.

Suddenly I saw a huge restaurant. It was called "The Palace". Sekyung and I went there on our second date and then on our one year anniversary. I smiled. This place brings back memories.

I went closer to the building. It smelled..... like food. My stomach rumbled. I just remembered that because of Minho and mine fight I didn't eat at the 2min's place...... And they had free food. I searched my pocket and took put my wallet and opened it. I had a picture of Sekyung inside. I smiled and took it out. She really is beautiful...... But she's not mine. I saw a trash can and made my way towards it. I took the picture and held it above. 

Then I put my hand down and placed the picture in my pocket. I'm still not over her..... so I can't throw her away.

Then I checked my wallet for money. 2000 won....... not enough. Definitely not enough to go to the best restaurant in the whole Seoul which had 3 floors, best chefs and even a dance floor with a small stage where a man was always playing his piano.

Suddenly something caught my attention. It was a white paper slip on the stand. It sad in big black letters "HIRING A WAITER".

...

I smiled. And made my way inside. You don't need to have good education to work as a waiter. In fact the thing I learned about this place after being here is that ALL and I mean ALL waiters are good-looking, young and men. 

It was very beautiful inside and by reflex I looked up to see my favorite chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The piano man on stage was playing a piece I recognized to be Bach's concerto #5. Beautiful piece.

A waiter ade his way to me. His name tag said "Heechul". He looked..... like a girl and kinda pissed.

"How many, sir?" - He bowed slightly.

"Huh?" - I could see he was anoyed.

"How many people sir?"

"Oh, I am not here to eat." - I smiled. He got even more annoyed.

"You do realize that we are a restaurant?"

"Yes, but actually I saw that you were hiring waiters and I would like to.... you know volunteer... I mean audition..... Sorry, I mean take the job interview or whatever people usually do to get a job." - Crap this was harder than I thought. Heechul studied my face before replying.

"Sorry, I have no idea where you heard that from but we are not hiring." - He started turning around but I stopped him.

"No, it said so.... Outside." - Heechul turned around and was about to retort when another waiter came up. His tag said "Junsu".

"Now, now, Heechul what is happening here?" - Junsu asked.

"Nothing" - Heechul looked down slightly and Junsu turned to me.

"Can I help you with anything?" - And he smiled. A genuine smile. And I felt safe.

"Umm, I would like to become a waiter here and I saw that you are hiring" - I said as fastly as I could.

"Oh...." - Junsu looked at Heechul. Heechul snorted and left. Junsu turned back to me. - "I see, Let me take you to our.... boss"

And this was actually the start of my new life.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi there! I do realise how much you hate me at the moment for not..... updating. Please forgive me - I do feel guilty. In the summer I was a bit preoccupied. But starting September 1st I will start updating definitely more.

Jonghyun in this fic looks like he does in the picture up there. Please keep in mind that he has blondish hair...... It might be important in the future.

I didn't want to make Sekyung evil so I hope I managed to do so. 

Key will come in in the next chapter.

I think that is all I want to say..... So yeah.

I again apologise and wish you can forgive me. 

~WTBBtoday