She'll be back

THE GIRL WHO CAN'T BE MOVED

 

"Y-Yuri?!" Tiffany paniced as she saw the blood on the nose of the unconscious girl.

Tiffany rushed to the table where the phone was resting, her fingers quickly dialled 911 and asked for emergency assistance, soon the ambulance came in front of the house where she and Yuri was.

"HERE! Help!" she yelled as she heard heavy footsteps inside. The medical staffs quickly place the latter on the stretcher and rushed her to the ambulance where Tiffany follows.

"She's NOT GOING TO DIE RIGHT?!" she said worriedly, knowing her lovers condition. 

The doctor inside the vehicle smile worriedly,

"Were not sure about her condition yet," he stated, "Does she have any complication?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, brain cancer, stage 2.." she trailled off..

"You want us to undergo her surgery, she's just on stage 2,we can stop the spreading of the cancerous tumor."the doctor suggested.

"YES! Please! Save her! Please do everything to save her!" she said, holding the doctor on both of his shoulder, the man just nodded.

Finally, the ambulance arrived at the hospital, they rushed the still unconscious girl on the emergency room. Medical staffs that were needed for the operation went inside too. Tiffany sat alone on the chair, praying and hoping that everything will turn right.

  "Yuri-ah~ weve been together not for more than an hour and you're planning on leaving me? Hell NO! I'm too selfish to let you go.. I love you too much.. Please God.. Save her.." she said to herself, she facepalmed herself and started to cry.

Then she felt her phone vibrated. "Uncle?" she said as she fish her phone out of her pocket.

"Oh.. Fany~ah.. Is Yuri with you?" he asked, her heart started to beat fast, "A-About.. Y-Yu..ri.. She's in the emergency room right now.. She's under operation right now." she cried over the phone.

"WHAT? What happen? Where are you?!" the voice boomed at the other line.

"Were on Seoul National Hospital, i'll explain everything uncle when you arrived." she said, "Okay.." then they both hung up. The light was still on. "Yuri.."

===============================================

 

"Uncle?" Tiffany asked, her vision were blurred because of continues crying.

"What happen to Yuri?" he asked, "She's under a surgery right now.." she explained.

"WHY?!" the old man panicked.

"S-She had a brain tumor, and her cancer was currently on second stage, but doctors are trying their best to remove the cancerous tumor on her brain.." she said, earning a weak nod from the man, a tear rolled down his cheeks, followed by another, it is the second time she saw Yuri's father crying

. First was when Yuri brokedown when Yoona left, and now knowing Yuri's condition. Tiffany was going to say something when mediamens dashed infront of them

. "MR. KWON! What happen to Ms. Yuri-ah?!"

"What happen to THE GIRL WHO CAN'T BE MOVED?"

"HOW'S her condition?!" the media poured them all of the question.

"I'm sorry.. But now, we still don't know about her condition and we wish to have our privacy," Mr. Kwon answered all of the reporters.

Then a bunch of securities came to pull out the crowd, after the media's were no where to find, Tiffany's phone rang.

"H-He..llo?" she said, still sobbing. "Fany-unnie?" the voice asked, Tiffany nodded, then she remember she was talking on the phone.

"Yes?.." odd.

"How's Yuri-ssi?" she asked.

"Yoona?!" Tiffany caught Mr. Kwon's attention.

"Yes, is she okay? I heard at the news that she was on the hospital and i saw you in t.v.." Yoona said worriedly, "We still don't know.." she answered, "Okay, we'll be heading back to Korea in--" then the line cut-off.

"What did she say?" the old man asked, feeling slightly mad.

"They'll be visiting Yul, she didn't even get to finish her own sentence when the line cut-off." she said.

"What does she want know?! It's all her fault. ALL HER FAULT!" Mr. Kwon fumed out, Tiffany rubbed his back to calm her down.

"I don't k-know.. Uncle.."

 

 

===============================================

 

TROLL;

EDITED..

please comment and subscribe >:]