SCIENCE & FAITH

THE GIRL WHO CAN'T BE MOVED

"Uhmm.." she looks around, her heart was pounding hard inside her chest.

"So.. As you see.." she then swallow the lump on , "I-I.. I SAW A BUG!" Yuri yelled, she saw a bug crawling on Tiffany's hair.

"YAAAAAAAH!" after hearing the word bug, Tiffany automatically jumped in horror, her blood left her face.

"WHERE?!" she asked, looking around. "On your.. Hair.." she answers, Tiffany's hand flew on the as if she was drowning, she feels that the bug was crawling on her face.

"YURI! HELP ME! GET THIS THING OFF TO ME!" then she throws herself on Yuri, the tan girl catches her but lost her balance and ended up on the floor.

There face were inches apart, Yuri's right hand were holding on the mushrooms waists while her free hand was used to flick the bug away.

"Gone." Tiffany then realize that their face was so close and she was on top of her.

"I'm going to say.. I like you, Fany-ah~" then she close the gap by landing her lips on the latters.

Then they both pulled back. "OH MY. Really?!" Tiffany was daze and surprise, and happy, you can tell it because her heart is doing different acrobatic flips.

"Yes." she answered thruthfully.

 

"You won't find faith or hope down a telescope.

You won't find heart and souls in the stars.

You can't break everything down to chemicals.

But you can't explain a love ours~"

 

"I don't why everytime i'm with you, butterflies flew around my stomach. And i know for sure that i'm already move on." after what rhe rays, rhe collapsed with a blood on her nose.

"Y-Yuri?!"