Lala

THE GIRL WHO CAN'T BE MOVED

"Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain, you took the suitcase, i took the blame. Now i'm tryin' to make sense of what's little remain. Oh.. Coz you left me with no love, and no love to my name.."

Yeah that's right, she took both of their hearts..

Unfortunately, the other heart were filled with love while the other heart were shattered like a broken glass.

"Tiffany.." she said, glancing at her side, the angel was sleeping peacefully, her head leaning on Yuri's shoulder.

She brushed the latter's hair strand, this send butterflies at her stomach, this gave a new sensation at her heart. Her fingers unconsciously traced the latter's face: to her cheek, nose, and lips.

Tiffany's eyes slowly open, this made her retreat her hand.

"Did i wake you up?" Yuri asked. Tiffany shook her head.

"Come on, let's go home.." Tiffany said, much to her suprise, Yuri come with her without complaining.

Tiffany smile and pull Yuri inside her car, "Why are you still here with me Fany-ah? Aren't you tired of taking care of me?" Yuri asked out of the blue.

"The only reason is.. Because i love you.. Still.." Tiffany confessed.

Yuri looks away to hide her blush.

'DO I LIKE HER?' she asked herself.

"I have something important to say when we arrived at your house." Yuri informed, Tiffany just nodded.

======================================================================================

 

For the first time

"She's all laid up in bed with a brokenheart, while i'm drinking jack all alone in my local bar.. And we don't know how, how we got into this mad situation, only doing things out of frustration, tryin' make it work but man this times are hard."

 

Her head was leaning at the car window with her eyes closed, remembering all that she have done this past years.

 

"She needs me now but i can't seem to find her a time, i got a new job now on the unemployment line, and we don't know how, how we get into this mess is it god test, someone help us coz were doin our best, tryin' to make it work but man this times are hard."

 

She realized that, she was too burden for Tiffany because of her stubborness. She forgot about Yoona, her mind was focused on the angel at the driver's seat. Her head slightly ached, she massage her temples lightly, trying to ease the pain.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked worriedly, because she knew about Yuri's condition.

"I'm fine, just focused on the road.." she joked, her headache seems to be eased when she saw the latter smiling at her towards the rearview mirror.

Soon, they arrived at Tiffany's house.

She open the door and quickly headed towards Tiffany's room. As she opened the door..

"AAH!" then Yuri faints.

"What's wrong?!" Tiffany asked, Yuri's eyes were closed and her hands were on her temples.

"My EYES! PINK! I CAN'T SEE!" she said dramatically then looked at Tiffany, she can't hold her laughter anymore.

She rolled on the floor laughing hard.

"YAH! Pink is my color!" Tiffany pouted, this make Yuri automatically stop.

"I'm sorry, just make sure that next time that your carpet, t.v., ceiling, bed, bedsheet, stuff toys, picture frames, walls and doors are not covered with pink.." Yuri said, earning a smack from the older girl, soon they both giggle.

Tiffany sits on her bed patting the empty side gesturing Yuri to sit beside her.

"What are you going to say Yuri-ah?"

 

 

 

===============================================================

 

 

 

 

A/N edited