NO I'M NOT GONNA MOVE

THE GIRL WHO CAN'T BE MOVED

I have been well known by the citizen near my place, i've been in the news eversince i get here.

 

 


	"Maybe I'll get famous as the girl who can't be moved
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news
And you'll come running to the corner 'cause you know it's just for you
I'm the girl who can't be moved
I'm the girl who can't be moved"
 
 
I stay here for almost 2 years, yeah. Sitting at the corner inspite of the cold wethear due to the continuous falling of snow.
After a day, i felt some pain on my head, i don't want to leave that place even for a moment,but i have to.
"It's bad for you to stay in a place like that young lady," the doctor advised me.Tiffany rushed in the hospital after she saw the news.
"geezz... You pabo!" she said, patting my shoulder.I smiled at her, appreciating her symphaty.
She's always there for me, she's the reason why am i still alive.
"Is everything alright?" she asked.I nodded, but actually, i didn't even understand a single word the doctor had said to me.
 
 She loves me, she confessed that along time ago, of course i was shock, but at that time, Yoona and I become official.
 
FLASHBACK
 
"Yuri!" she calls out.
"Yes?!" I answer.
"I-I-I have something to tell you.." she said, half stutterin.
"What is it?" i asked.
"I LOVE YOU.." she confessed, my eyes widen, her head hung low.
"I'm sorry, but i have Yoona now, I'm sorry Tiff."  said, patting her shoulder.
"Okay," she said, smiling but close to tears.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
"Is Yoona there?!" I asked, she shook her head hard.
"No! Stop asking that question over and over again ! We both know that she won't be back!" she yelled at me.
"I know but.. I know she still loves me right?" she sighed deep.
 
We decided to leave the place, she take me for a ride back to that place even though she doesn't like.
 
 
NEW YORK CITY
 
Yoona was sippin' on her milkshake when a guy approach her.
"I'm sorry I'm late babe," the guy apologized.
"don't worry, you're always late i know that.." she teased.
"Yah.. haha.. you want dad baby inside of you tackled me when he came out cause i'm always late?? haha i'm a bad influence ?" then they broked into laughter.
"Choi Minho,you should be early, right baby?" she said, caressing her womb.
 
 
BACK TO SEOUL
 
 I am daydreaming today.
'how was she? Is she okay? did he love her that much? does he care for her?' that question ran on my head again.
 
A van stop in front of me that made me snap out of my thoughts.
 
'A wedding van?' i thought to myself, it reminds me of that day.
 
FLASHBACK
 
"Yoona?" i said, her tears were flowing down on her cheeks."You're joking right," I said, i laughed nervously.
"NO! I lied throughout our relationship! Nothings true!" she shouted that make me step back.
I try reach her but it was already late...
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
SORRY IF THE UPDATE WAS SOMEKIND OF CONFUSING? I WILL EDIT THAT LATER BUT IT'S BETTER IF YOU COMMENT AT THIS CHAPTER.
I WILL ADD SOME OTHER SONG OF THE SCRIPT SO THAT I CAN STATE EVERY DETAIL VERY WELL.. :D ..
 
 COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!
 
GUYS WHO SUBSCRIBED ALREADY THANK YOU *CONFETTI & FIREWORKS*
 
JUST KEEP ON-TOUCH!