My Rainy Days

Path to Nowhere

March

(Three Months)

 

Knock! Knock! 

 

    It was pouring rain outside on a Saturday afternoon. I was taking a quick nap before getting started on my homework when I heard the knock. Who would endure the gushing rain just to reach my house?

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

"Alright I'm coming," I yelled to whomever was at the door. 

 

    I trudged my way to the door. I opened the door ready to scream at the person who interrupted my cozy nap. And to my suprise I found a tall -and wet- boy outside my door. He then proceeded to flip his wet brown hair revealing his face. 

 

"Hi," he said in his deep velvety voice.

"Kris," I said to my pleasant suprise. "I- Uh- Come in."

"Thanks," he replied as he entered my house. 

 

    I noticed him shivering and chattering his teeth uncontrolably.

 

"So, what are.. what are you doing here," I said still flabbergasted.

"I locked myself out of my house and I didn't know where else to go. Do you mind if I stay here?"

"Yeah, no sure, You're welcome to stay. Uh- let me get you a towel."

 

    I left to the bathroom to fetch him a towel. The past three months were unbelievable. The more Kris and I hung out the more I felt.. accepted. A change in my personality occured. I talked more, participated more. I even have friends believe it or not. All because of one boy. Crap. Why am I such a girl. He's so cute. And hot. And goofy. I noticed that he's super clumsy; no matter how hard he tries to act cool. Ugh but that smile. He rarely smiles. But when he does. Gosh. It's like a little puppy smiling like an idiot. Wow. Again, why am I such a girl..? What am I even doing in my bathroom? Oh right towel.
    I walked to my living room to find Kris sitting there. The heat from the heater started again and warmed the room. He took off his black drenched coat and placed it on the chair. I handed him the towel and he ruffled his chocolate brown hair with it. The weather may be cold, but he was hot.
    
Ew, that was cliche. Forgot that I said that,
    
The little water droplets fell on the bare skin that was exposed. He was wearing a brown and white checkered dress shirt. Why does he have to look nice all time? I felt undressed in my oversized llama sweater and shorts.

 

"Why won't you take a picture; it'll last longer," he said, not even looking at me.
 

    I quicky averted my eyes hoping that he didn't notice. Smooooooth Lily. Very smooth.
    My eyes were hurriedly searching for something to look at when I felt something cold touch my hand. It pulled me and next thing I knew someones lips were on mine. 
    And that was the first time he had ever kissed me. 

 

 

****
I really don't know where I'm going with this. So just like bare with me yeah?