Junhee

The Reader
"We can kick KS Company out of the competition, if we buy these restaurant chain. They are already in the red," Mr. Han, one of the stock-managers, said.

Junhee leaned back in her big-boss-armchair.

The KS Company had always been one of her biggest rivals. But kicking them out will cause a severe chaos in the stock market.

"Mr. Han, think about all the shares they bought. It's going to cause a great mess if we do it now," She responded. Being the only woman in the conference room had it's benefits - everybody listened.

"Kicking them... It's not a good idea for now. We should weaken them somehow."

"But if they buy the restaurants we're out of it. It's, like, life or death, you know, Miss Song?" Mr. Cho shouted across the room. 

"Give them an offer they can't deny and put them on-hold. I think this will work. Buy the mobile company's factory - KS isn't interested in it - and make it somehow big. If the restaurant ask when we're buying them, tell them 'soon'. We won't wait longer than 2 months. Something else?" She asked, placing her glass of water on her desk.

Shaking heads gave her answer and she left the room.

"Miss Song!" 

Junhee turned around to see her secretary sprinting towards her.

"KS Company's Kim Jaejoong called. He wants you to call back as soon as possible." 

Junhee nodded and searched for her phone in her messenger bag. Her secretary gave her the number.

Junhee lifted the phone to her ear and walked back to her office, waiting for Mr. Kim to answer his phone.
"KS Company, Kim Jaejoong, hello?" A handsome male voice said. 

Wait - since when are voices 'handsome'?

"You called me earlier. What is it?"
"Oh, Miss Song, yes. It' about the restaurants you want to buy."
"From where do you know that?!" She exclaimed.
"Analyzing your previous actions, Miss."
"Stop kidding me, Mr. Kim. Who's your informant?" 
"Won't tell you. I want a deal."
"Why?"
"Or I'm buying the restaurants."

Junhee gulped. That was bad.

"Okay, tell me."
"You get the restaurants and I get the mobile factory."

She stopped in the middle of the hallway, staring straight forward with an unbelieving mien. She had never seen this bastard before. But she'd spoken with his father. The affinity could clearly be felt in this few words KS's youngest just had said.

And it made Junhee cringe.

Her Secretary passed and gave her papers without stopping to walk.
"Miss Song, are you still there?" The bastard on the other end of the phone connection asked and brought Junhee back to reality.
"Yes, I will think about it."
"Nice." And he hung up.

Startled, Junhee continued her way to the office to think about the situation. 

The bad (pretty well ed up) Situation.
 
~
 
She curled herself in her big seat and imagined how she was killing Kim Junior with darts. 

This bastard.
 
She couldn't think about a proper word, since that one suited him well.

Her original plan (officially destroyed by Kim Jaejoong aka Bastard) had been to buy both - the factory and the restaurants. But not at the same time and not when KS expects her to do something. Things were getting difficult...

Sighing, she dialed the number of the company's stock manager.

"Tell them to buy the restaurants and the factory now. No matter what it costs! No backtalk!"

She was known for her spontaneous decisions, but seemed to overcome everything. She just had driven her company in a war she might lose. But she didn't care about that then.

It was more important to keep her pride.

Pride she always had, but which got destroyed by her father. It had been her father's dream that she absorbed the company one day, not her's. 
Her mother didn't dare to intervene; like usual. She never had. 
No one who listened to her secrets and wishes and dreams.

As little kid - she had just learned reading- she found books in the loft of her parents' house and starting there they became her best friends. When she grew older she wanted a cat to play with and talk to, but her father was strongly against it.
God only knows.

Placing her forehead on her knees she remembered that wish. 

"Secretary Moon!"

Seconds later the woman, who was just a few years older than Junhee, stood in the doorway to her office. Junhee unfolded herself from the seat.

"Could you give me the address of the nearest pet shop selling cats?"
"Sure." The secretary left without questioning Junhee's request.
 
~
 
Junhee was on her way home. 
Early.

It was a wonder, because she always had work to do. But somehow there weren't any projects left.

Maybe they thought that she was overworked, because she carelessly gave the order to buy two seriously expensive things. As if money would be the world! 

She could buy everything she wanted and even her dad had bought her the most expensive stuff as child. Money didn't matter at all to her.

Sure, she knew she couldn't buy everything, but the things she could, she bought. Simply.
Her company had enough money to spent and it will bring enough net to restock the money reserves. 

She had decided to walk home. The office wasn't far away from her apartment and she gave her chauffeur the evening off. And she wanted to look in the pet shop.

She had yet no idea what cat she was going to buy. Maybe it was like getting friends or family - you can't choose but you know they exist (somewhere). But in Junhee's case weren't any friends. Or she hadn't met the persons to be her friends yet.

~

Seoul was pretty noisy that day. As usual.

Carrying her grocery bag, Junhee went past a busy street as she noticed a little grey point running over the pedestrian crosswalk, The lights just switched green for the cars. She let go of her manager bag and her grocery bag and sprinted towards the crosswalk.

 

Hello everyone~
Thank you for reading! 
Next chapter is going to be a Jaejoong chapter again ^^
Gonna go now, pizza is waiting for me *-* (nobody cares right, haha)