Jaejoong

The Reader
As his cat Jiji ran over his work for the third time he gave up and grabbed the cat to it.

Without him noticing it became late. It was already 12 at midnight. 

He went into his living room and took the book he lately read. 

"Well, I got a good going-over in the morning from old Miss Watson on account of my clothes; but the widow she didn't scold, but only cleaned off the grease and clay..."

It was an English book, because he wanted to improve his English. It wasn't bad though, but he wanted it to be perfect. 

At 2 am he lay the book away and went to bed. 

He suddenly was in the streets of Seoul. It was daytime and a lot of pedestrians were on their way to somewhere. He stood in the middle of a crosswalk and the people just passed by. He was looking for something, but he didn't know what it was until he saw it. 

His cat Jiji had run away. He tried to walk against the big amount of people wanting to go in exact the opposite direction, but he failed. 

It was like a transparent wall was built and he couldn't reach his little cat. 
He didn't perceive that he sat on the ground like a lost child until a woman held her hand out towards him. 

He looked up into her eyes and took her hand. At once it was easy to go by all those pedestrians with the woman holding his hand. She pulled him through the crowd to the other side of the street where his cat waited for him. 
He lifted his cat to his chest and held it tight. The woman smiled at the two of them and turned around to continue her way. 

"Thank you!" he shouted and she nodded without looking back.

His alarm clock deleted the dream in front of his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and felt Jiji walking over his back. 
 
"My stupid cat," he said to Jiji and buried his face in the cat's fur. 
The cat jumped at the sudden movement and ran off the bed. Laughing, Jaejoong made his ways out of bed to the kitchen.

He the radio and started singing along the song that was playing. 

His coffee machine wasn't working, thus he decided to grab a Starbucks on his way to the office. 
He really wasn't the type to be happy or hyperactive before 10 A.M. and couldn't understand his secretary much. She always had a smile on her face. Even when he was not in a good mood and shouted at her. 

Being marketing leader and manager AND being the son of the big boss wasn't always the position he wished for. Sometimes he just wanted to run away from the big city Seoul and all his work there, which was suppressing every free time activity.

Well, at lest he could read his books between all the papers and meetings.

Before he left he made a shopping list, since his refrigerator was pretty empty.
He kissed Jiji goodbye and left his apartment.
 
~
 
Arriving early at the office actually wasn't one of his character traits. But on that day he was there even before his secretary.

He received a confused look of his father as he passed his father's office on his way.

Placing his Starbucks on his desk, he looked through a bunch of new projects. There simply wasn't a day when they missed giving him new work.

He suddenly wished to be in his bed, hiding under his covers to protect himself against his environment.
Just like he had done as child when there was a "monster" coming out of his wardrobe.

He looked outside. The window front hadn't got cleaned for ages. He scribbled down a note for his secretary. It became a habit to write everything down. Otherwise he and his secretary would totally drown in a mess.

He looked at his phone. It hadn't rang until then. It was quite a wonder that no one had called him. 

Soon his secretary arrived and gave him a lunch pack for breakfast. So, essentially, a "breakfast-pack".

He drank up his already cold Starbucks coffee and munched the sandwiches his secretary had made. Sure, he could do his own breakfast, but if he did he would be much later in the office than he usually was. 

His dad had the opinion that he should marry already. A woman to do his household and stuff...
But his dad also wanted a woman who had money, time, was from a supporting company and looked good. A nearly incredible ideal type.
Jaejoong wasn't fixed on an ideal woman. He wanted to wait until he found the right person to stay with.

Cheesy? Yes.
 
~
 
After the first meeting of the day it as already past lunchtime, but he took his book and went to the cafeteria. No one except the cook was there.

He just had sat down as his iPhone rang. Sighing, he answered the call.
"Mr. Kim? We have an emergency meeting set in 10 minutes." 
And the caller hung up. It was one of his dad's managers. He stood up and went back to his office.

Without lunch.

Hello~~
wah first Jaejoong chapter (proud of myself haha). I hope you like how the story is written and stuff.
I really would like to know what you think about my story *aegyo-face*
Bye bye until the next update~ ♥