The revelation.

3 Autumns.

"So, that's why I hate girls who eat curry." Key said, after our long conversation of pet peeves. "Seriously? I can't believe she actually did that. Is that like, her fettish?" I'm seriously disgusted with all these girls Key has talked to and met. I mean, this girl hated curry so much she stuck her foot in it and walked around wih the bowl in her foot. Key laughed hard then said, "Yeah, I guess." 

This session with Key lasted about 4 hours. He was here since 8, and now it's 12am. We were kind of growing closer, but not to the point where I could tell him everything. To be honest, I haven't met anyone where I could tell anyone everything.

Key was someone who talked a lot, he liked talking about people, about trends. He was pretty creative. He had a good passion for rapping, singing, dancing and art. I kind of respected the guy. I knew him more than I did before, and I was pretty happy.

"Who was the last girl you were with, Jonghyun?" His eyes were curious.

"It was just a one night stand. At a party. Her name was Ki. K-i."

"Wow, what a pretty y name, aye! she was just a one night stand."

"Yeah. She was pretty cool." I was kind of sad telling him about it. I didn't really wanna talk about her. 

Another hour passed, we kept talking about our feelings and I felt seriously gay. "Dude, I feel totally gay right now. I mean, I've been telling you everything, like how a girl does it." 

Key laughed at me. "I thought you were gay, to be honest."

I smirked, and then I frowned and layed back in my bed. Was I gay? "What color scheme should we work on? Dark or light colors? I think it depends on the negativity vs positivity concept. What is our concept anyways?" 

Key was silent for a few minutes, sitting on my bed. I tried to keep laying back, acting occupied. What's he doing? How come he didn't answer. 

"You seem real familiar." The silence broke with Key's voice, but the awkwardness in my was still in me. 

"So do you." I sat up because I felt the conversation was starting to stir up. This was the conversation that made me allow Key into my room. I wanted to know.

"Like... I don't know... I feel like, I've known you somewhere, but I don't know where or who you are." He tilted his head to the right and gave a small pout, his eyes were puzzled, he didn't know what to say next. "I just.... I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked. He seemed flustered. He couldn't put anything into words, he had eyes full of sorrow and sadness. 

"I feel like I've done something bad to you. Something that hurt you. And I'm sorry if I did."

"But you don't even know what it is, so why should you be sorry? Don't be. Because you didn't do anything." I scoffed it off, tried to be bad because I was pretty annoyed by his apology. It was a pity sorry.

I looked down. And Key left my room.

I started to cry as soon as he left, and I knew exactly why I was.

 

 

 

Key's POV:

A little less that 5 hours in the dorm with Jonghyun and I felt close to the guy, but it felt so distant because my mind was set on other things. I've been thinking a lot lately. I don't know why I have, I'm a person who is more carefree but since I came to this school, things have changed.

Talking to Jonghyun's friends, they've talked about him a lot. About how he's never been in a real relationship, about how so many girls like him, and even guys, but he doesn't talk to them or try to know them. He's serious, but he can be y. He's mysterious and doesn't talk about his personal life. When he's with them, he talks about current events or whatever they're talking about.

When I left Jonghyun, I felt a cold rush on my neck. I stood near his door for a while, trying to fathom why I left all of a sudden.

I guess it's because when I don't know what to do or say, I just leave because I'm afraid something might slip out of my big mouth.

To be honest, Jonghyun.. Jonghyun is someone to me. I just don't know what. I want to know him, I want to know why I'm like this.

He's just way to familiar. 

I want to get inside of his core, his little mystery. He's so much more than this face. 

All of this is bothering me.

If only I didn't get amnesia when I was a little kid. Maybe I would know why I feel this way.

 

- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

You guys should suggest what I should put in the next stories, because I'm kind of running short?! D: But yeah, help me! Kekek~ please comment, so I'm aware you guys are interested^^

Ps~ you should read my other story: Like Snow White~ because I'm updating it^^