Pandora's Box.

3 Autumns.

Key's POV:

Walking to class with everyone greeting me with hellos and good morning will never amount up to one smile from you. Sigh.

Lately, I've been feeling so weird ever since I had the dream. I felt like someone almighty was trying to tell me something but I don't know who or what it was. 

I walked into my classroom, not seeing Jonghyun in it and most people said hi and I just gave them small, effortless smiles. 

I didn't know if I should feel guilty about the last time we saw each other, or when we were at the dorm room. Because if I did, it wouldn't matter, he'd be mad at me. And it's still been really bugging me. I can't even say sorry either because he's going to get mad. He has so much built up inside of him and I wish he would let it out.

Boy will I regret that one day. 

I felt awkward just sitting in my seat, starring at the board that had, "2 WEEKS LEFT! DON'T PROCRASTIN8!" written on the board by Proff. I sighed and began texting no one. Although I kept staring at the door constantly.

The 17th time I looked at the door, Jonghyun had entered. He was wearing grey skinny jeans, a long, loose tank top and a nice jacket. Wearing Dr M boots, he walked on the ruggy steps to his desk and sat down with his swag and earphone wires flowing from his ears. 

I bit my lip. I felt intimidated by how he looked today. He looked SO good. I felt odd too, because no one ever intimidates me.

I tapped his shoulder and he thew off his earphones and looked at me with a serious face and dark brown eyes, perfectly carved eyelids flipping up and down.

I gulped.

"Hey about the whole thing last time, and at the dorm, I'm seriously sorry. Like, I didn't mean to offend you or make you angry or anything. I was just confused and stuff and I'm sincerly sorry, believe me. I just wanna finish the project, okay? So, can we just up our bad feelings and work together? Anything you want. If you want, we don't have to talk after the project to turned in, okay? I don't want you to be mad at me. I just wanna work things out. Can we get together soon, please? I just wanna finish it."

 

 

Jonghyun's POV:

This guy. Seriously? "I just wanna finish the project," & "... up our bad feelings and work together." I don't give a two about what you want to do. But I just want you to shut the up. You know what else I want, Key? I wish you never came to this school. I wish we never met again. It was better without you. 

But I couldn't say anything to his feminine . I just kept staring at him. I was thinking of a suttle way to tell him to . But I couldn't.

"I'll go to your dorm tonight and we can start." 

 

 

 

 

 

[1:19PM: Key's dorm, Jonghyun's POV]

"So, if we mix purple and gray it'll create this dramatic effect that'll remind a person that's looking at the painting about their inner feelings. But in order to create that, we have to blend it carefully. And if we don't blend it right, it's just purple and gray slabbed on a white canvas." 

1:19 and we were sitting on the Key's fluffy pink rug with art books, pens, colored pencils, oil crayons, paint, brushes, clean sponges and painted sponges surrounding us. We took turns painting colors on the canvas that colored up every 10 minutes. He used a thick brush to swish around purple lines on the canvas while I took a semi-thin brush and painted it thinly on the line and blended it slowly with a sponge.

Key would sometimes try to set a good mood in his room with his laughter and lame jokes, but it just wasn't working for me. I would just say, "Ha" softly and continue whatever I was doing. I bet he felt stupid and awkward. 

Yay.

"Do you think I should mix a soft pink with gray and black? I think it'll make a nice color." I stared at him because of his stupid question.

"No. Soft pink is too light and gray and black are too dark. You'll just get gray again. Maybe it'd work with neon pink, but I don't know." 

He slyed his lips to the right and nodded carefully. 

I layed down on his soft pink rug and looked around his bed. So many empty boxes and socks that probably fell off his stinky feet while he slept. One box caught my attention.

The box was blue but was painted with spots of different colors. Orange, green, yellow, pink, silver, gold. Drawn on were airplanes boats, animals, unknown creatures, people, es, hangul. This was the box Kibum & I had when we were kids/teens. 

I got up. "Hey, can I see this one box under your bed?" He lifted his head up from the canvas. "Oh um, sure."

I reached my hand under his bed and grabbed and shook the box. I smiled a little bit and held it close to me.

Though I hated Key and what he did to me as a teenager, I still loved the memories we have had. 

I felt like crying so hard. 

 

 

 

 

Key's POV:

Jonghyun was so quiet hours ago, and when he looked under my cluttered bed, he was so amazed and it was awkward because he was having skin ship with my box.

Oh hey, that was the box I tossed under my bed that my mom packed for me.

"Where is this from? Who drew these? How old is this? What's in it?" He asked so many questions and looked like he was going to cry. 

"I don't know anything. My mom just packed it along with my other boxes. I haven't opened it yet, I've just been busy. Seems like my cousin's box. Maybe he misplaced it or left it in my house by accident."

When I said that, he teared up and his ears turned red.

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV:

Did he know how special this box was? 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!=^▽^=Sorry I haven't been writting lately. I felt a little writter's block and a little depressed because I didn't know if you guys were still reading. But I think this chapter is nice. Even though it got erased... it's okay tho, because I re-did it for you guys!ke~

Well, I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I left it with a cliffhanger. OOOOOOH~ha!

The title, Pandora's box, is kind of like the box Jonghyun has right now. It has memories of the past and it'll affect the relationship either good or badly. But Pandora's box is different because it's evil. So, I don't know. I think I only connected it together because they both have boxes. ORZ.

Mmm, well, please comment so that I know you guys are alive and engrossed in the story because if you guys aren't, I'll be sad and stuff. 

Comment & suscribe!=)ke~