Last night was a good memory.

3 Autumns.

Sitting in class again. Girls looking at me as I draw pictures of classy girls. Of places I want to go to. Guys stare at me because they don't know me. Last night was a drag.

Some people from my other class invited me to a party. Man, it was pretty good. Hot girls, good food, drinks, drugs. Man. But those hot girls weren't classy so I didn't really like them that much. They were just really nice to look at.

Some girl approched me and she wore a nice, short, metalic dress that brought out her silky white legs. I thought she was pretty hot and for once, I actually wanted to her."Hey," she said, while she sat next to me on the couch while I watched some stupid Koreans sing kareoke.  "I've never seen you on this floor before. What's your name?" Her voice was nice, it sounded bad , like my dream girl. "Yeah, it's my first time coming up here. I'm Jonghyun. What's yours?" I responded. "My names Kisun, but everyone calls me Ki." Wow, what a kick name. 

So her and I just talked the whole night. She was so cool and she was most def someone I'd call my dream girl. Couple minutes later she asked if I wanted to go into the bathroom with her, and she gave me this melting wink. "C'mon, please?" 

So we did. And you already know what happened. She was on me and my hands were all on her.

She slowly approched my face with hers and she smirked and kisses my lips. First it was soft, then she made it violent.

She tugged on my hair and tugged my shirt, pulled itoff while her hands ran up and down my body which was burning from the situation I was in. She kept tugging everything I had, pulled off my pants and she gave me some loving down there. Bobbing her head, me up. It. was. amazing.

I grabbed her beautiful long black hair, pulling it down my more. Her lips were tight, her tongue swam around me, ing my member. When I couldn't handle it, she swallowed my juices and took off her .

I held her up, put her on the sink counter and spread her legs. She bit her lip and looked at me "Oh , I thought." I didn't want to rush things so I let her have some fun.

First, I took a hold of her shirt and pulled that off. Left over was her lacy, fancy bra  that was bull to me. I pulled off that layer. I bit my lips and started to on her s. They were beautiful, silky, sweet.

I ate that out. I her lips and dipped my tongue into her tight hole. "J-Jonghyun.... .." she kept saying it again and again, I got larger. I her top and rubbed her 'till she moaned louder and louder. ", , , Jonghyun-ah!" She started oozing out white goo and I it all up like a man.

"You like that, Ki?" I whispered in her ear? "N-" before she could even reply, I already interupted her by shoving my in her. She suddenly grabbed my body closer and moaned, right next to my ears. "S-... Ugh~!" She called out my name endlessly.

The sounds of our body clashing together, it burned. It hurt so bad, but it felt so ing good. "Ki.... Ki~"

I felt the urge to into her, but I pulled out, grabbed her head and placed on my . "Aw ..." I held my head back while I held her head towards mines. She swallowed me all up and that was it.

God mother ing .