7

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yul woke up feeling the coldness of the floor and a stiff arm. He moaned as he tried to move it but it won't budge.

 

Something is laid on it. He peered with one eye and saw jessica's face.

 

"Wha-Am I dreaming?" he closed his eyes again and then the reality of what happened hit him.

 

"oh !"


jessica move closer at him burying her face on his chest. He stiffened. 

 

"Uh...sica?" he tapped her on the back.


She murmured something unintelligible and moved away from him hitting her head on the bed's leg. She jerked upright.

 

"Aww......!"

yul also stood up and pulled jessica to him looking at her head.

 

"Where does it hurt? Here? Here..." When he looked at jessica, she was staring at him dreamily.



He blushed and looked away. "Are you...alright?"



"What am I doing at your room?" jessica was back to her usual snobby self.



"Don't you remember? Last night..." yul trailed unable to continue.

 

"Last night?" jessica asked and flushed.

 

"Last night I came here and slept at your bed." she groaned. "So sorry, I am usually like that whenever I'm sleepy."



He grinned at her embarrassment. "That's fine, I enjoyed it."



"What?" jessica looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

 

He nudged her playfully on the arm. "Just kidding."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter