23

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day,

 

Jessica sat on her bed, clearly not remembering anything that happens the past few days. She stare into her wall and

ran her fingers on her hair. She looked at her cellphone and saw five messages. Two from taeyeon, one from her

mother, two from her father.

She toss her cellphone and remembered the last thing she saw is...Yul.

"That was a dream, I think. He can't be here and...take care of me, right?"

She shook her head and stood up. She went to the bathroom and changed clothes.

She went down and stopped in front of the sofa seeing a man sleeping there.

"Whoa! YUL?" she pinched herself to prove she's not dreaming and she proved she's not because it hurts. 


Jessica walked towards him and looked at the clock, it indicates six in the morning.

"How long have you been here, idiot? Don't tell me you took care of me?" She sighed and went upstairs grabbing a

blanket and putting it on him. She shook her head as she stare at him.

"You shouldn't do this." she whispered.

"You shouldn't care about me or else...I can't forget about you." She touched his lips with her finger and stood up.

She shook her head and prepared breakfast. She have work today.

 


---------

Yul remembered seeing jessica walking pass him in a blue dress.

He sat up from the sofa and smelled something good. Food? Who cooked? He noticed the blanket draping above

him. Who put this on me? sica? He looked around and called, "sica?" No one answered.

He stood up and went to her room and she was gone. "Where is that girl?"

His phone ring. "Yoong?"

"Jessica's on work again." He said.

"Ah...so she's back. She didn't even wake me up. Just left me here." he frowned and went down towards the kitchen.

There was breakfast for him there and a note. Thanks, 

"At least she left me a note and cook me breakfast."

"She did?" yoong exclaimed.

"Let me have one. Is that hot dog, egg or bacon?"

"Shut up," yul laughed.

"I'm not sharing and I hate sharing. How did you know she's at work again?"

"Well, I was keeping tabs on her manager, tae. We've become friends and I almost visit regularly." he said.

"Do you remember when we were on triple date along with Soo? The dare for jessica to kiss a guy?"

Yul murmured a mmmm.

"That was taeyeon and he said that was the first time he met jessica."

"Oh, really?" Yul asked.

"He was that tae?"

"Yup, he was that." 

"So, where are they now?" yul asked eating casually.

"In his office, they're discussing something and I think it'll take long. Something with jessica..." yoong trailed.

"You don't know what that is?" yul asked.

"I don't know...yet but I have a huge guess." yoong said.

"What's your guess?" yul asked, interested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter