1

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica  pose in front of the camera. She's wearing a black lacy lingerie in contrast to her long blode hair and fair skin.     She's called "The Goddess" and almost all male fantasized about her. She has lots of billboards everywhere and calendars all around.     She's a diamond in the modeling world.     The photographer called a wrap after a few minutes. Taeng, her manager came to her and gave her a robe. She smiled and thanked him.     "Are you hungry?" he asked.     "Totally, hungry. I can't believe this shoot was shot for hours." she grumbled.     "My stomach is killing me. Do you have any food there?"     He shook his head. "Sorry, didn't bring any. Let's eat together."     "I can't. I have to go home. Mom's waiting," she pouted her lips. "I'm so hungry."     "Eat first." Taeng urged.     "No, I'll be fine." she said with a sigh.   "I'll just change and head to mom's place and I'll eat there. She probably cooked a lot. Want to come with me?"     "Nope, girlfriend waiting." he grinned at her.     She laughed. "Fine go to you fany fany tifffany~ , I'll go alone. Don't kill yourself if I die out of hunger on the way."     He rolled his eyes. "As if. Don't overreact, girl."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter