15

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They planned to watch a movie and then eat after that. The sitting arrangement was made by yoong with him seohyun , jessica, yul, soo and sunny   according to sits.     They watched a scary movie but nothing happens between jessica and yul apart from the other couples. They stopped to eat at a restaurant.     "Let's play a game," seo purred.     They all stare at her and yoong grinned. "I've a good idea."     "Yeah? Your good ideas never are good ideas." yul said. "What is it?"     "Truth or Dare," he smiled and glanced at soo who also smiled.     "Yeah, that would be fun." soo second. "Who's in?"     "I'm in." seo and sunny said.     "Me too," soo said.     "Me either." yoong said and looked at jessica and yul. "You guys joining?"     jessica shrugged.     "I'll take that as a yes." seohyun winked at her and jessica rolled her eyes.       They stare at yul. "Count me out." he said after a few second.     "What?" yoong frowned.       "Then this won't be fun." soo said.       "I know, we'll just put yul's dares on jessica..."       "Fine." yul glared at soo. "I'm joining."       "Okay let's start." yoong said with a grin. "jess, truth or dare?"       "Truth," jessica said.       "Are you and yul dating?" yoong asked.       All of them staring at her.       "No." she answered without a beat. They all frowned.       "Next, yul...truth or dare?" soo  asked.       "Truth."       "Are you ever going to court jessica?" soo pointed out the ever.       "Yeah," yul said with a shrugged.       The others grinned and chided. "When is that?" sunny   asked.       "Sorry, I already answered."yul said with a smile.       They frowned. "Okay, next." sunny  said.       After answering the question, yoong said again. "jess , truth or dare?"      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter