Chapter 4

Fakin' it with Yoseob

I finally finished AP HW! YAY!! But school starts this Monday O.O....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was the weekend and the best thing I do is: sleep in~. Of course it was only ruined by a sudden banging on my door. “Go away~” I shouted at the door. It quieted down, but the door suddenly swung opened(more like broke down) with Nam Kyu bursting into the room and plopping herself on top of me. “GAH!!”

“Get up and get dress, ‘cause we gotta go~” She practically sang.

“Go where?”

Hyun Jae sighed. “I can’t believe we’re doing this.”

 

 

And we arrived…here. At the amusement park. “Let’s have some fun!” Nam Kyu shouted and ran ahead of us getting in a line to a roller coaster, waving her hands in the air for us to hurry up and join her.

“Why are we here again?” I asked Hyun Jae as we start walking to where Nam Kyu is.

“Blame Nam Kyu.” Hyun Jae sighed. How many times has she sighed today already?

“Huh?”

“You guys are too slow!” Nam Kyu came rushing towards us and grabbed our hands dragging us on board the ride.

“Wah~ wasn’t that fun!?!” Nam Kyu exclaimed after we got off.

“Ugh!” I whined, while Hyun Jae was just reading a book, wait more precisely a manga/manhwa. Where did she get that? Has she been having that this whole time!?! “Yah Nam Kyu—“ I stopped mid-sentence when I saw her concentrating on something afar, as if doing calculations of some sort. “Nam Kyu?” I waved my hand in front of her face to get attention. “AH!” I yelped as she caught my hand mid-air I her face.

“Let’s go over there!” She pointed.

“W-where?” I asked.

“That archery booth! Come on Hyun Jae, I bet you can win!”

“No thanks, I never played archery before.” Hyun Jae denied.

“Yeah, but your aim is good enough.” And she too, took Hyun Jae’s  shirt and dragged her to the booth. I feel like your toy Nam Kyu, like you can play with us all you want =.=. “Yeah~” She cheered as Hyun Jae took the bow and arrow and steadied into position.

I rolled my eyes and stared off into another direction when they caught my eye. I literally jumped, making Nam Kyu and Hyun Jae notice. Nam Kyu immediately turned to the direction where I was staring and clapped her hands together, and did I hear a “Yes!” from her? And did I also hear a “About time!” from Hyun Jae?

“Yo.” Doojoon waved happily at us. “What a coincidence to meet you guys here!”

“YEP! Total coincidence!” Nam Kyu shouted. I glanced at Hyun Jae and she gave me a shrug you-know-Nam-Kyu . I then glared at Nam Kyu and she smiled innocently I’m-helping-you. I can’t believe these idiots. I turn my gaze back at the beastly boys and saw Yoseob smiling back at me. I can feel my face getting it’s “fever” back.

“So what are you guys doing?” Dongwoon asked.

“Archery idiot, can’t you see.”  Hyun Jae replied and struck the arrow right in the middle to the target.

He scoffed. “Ha! Luck!”

“Pssh~, let’s see you try!” Hyun Jae challenged.

“Fine! Another bow and arrow here please!” Dongwoon shouted to the man behind the booth.

Hara was shyly clinging on Junhyung’s  arm. “It really is a surprise seeing you guys here though.”

“I know right!” Nam Kyu said excitedly…as if she didn’t know >.>… “Since we’re all here, let’s hang out!”

“Sure.” Kikwang agreed with the rest of them. And Nam Kyu grabbed a hold of my arm.

“Ok, come one guys we’re going.” Hyunseung shouted to Dongwoon and Hyun Jae.

“In your face! I can do it too!” Dongwoon yelled at Hyun Jae after hitting the bulls eye in the middle.

Hyun Jae kept her straight face and fired her arrow, which hit her current arrow already in the middle, splitting it in half also striking the red dot.

“Winner~” The electronic device screamed. The worker behind just handed Hyun Jae a huge teddy bear with a small lollipop, all at the same time opening his mouth in shock. Actually we all were. Hyun Jae took her prize and opened the lollipop, put it in and walked up to Dongwoon, who just stared at her. She shoved the teddy bear at him. “Here you go loser~” She teased and walked up to join us.

“Hyun Jae that was pretty mean, stop teasing him.” Nam Kyu whispered into her ear.

“Eh~ it was fun.” Hyun Jae smiled.

 

 

It was already 7 when we decided to take things slow. What a day! We spent all this time here!?! And throughout this whole time I tried to avoid Yoseob, I don’t know why but I did. Every time we sat somewhere or did an activity I also made sure I was on the complete opposite of him. Was I scared?..No! Of course not!...It’s just..not that!

It was getting darker and the lights started to come on all around the amusement park in beautiful colors. “You know what’s best for this time?” Nam Kyu asked, but we all just stared at her waiting for her answer. “The Ferris Wheel!” She answered.

When we arrived in front of the gigantic wheel, Nam Kyu suddenly pushed me inside the first one available! What was that!?! “YAH! What the—“ I was cut off when  someone was thrown at me, causing me to land on the seat with a sore *ss.

“Ow~ sorry.” He softly spoke. My eyes widen at his voice and looked up at him seeing how close our face was. I pushed him off me and Yoseob rolled onto the seat next to me. I wanted to get out of there out of panic, but the door smacked shut and our carriage started moving. I looked out the window and saw Nam Kyu dragging everyone away from the Ferris Wheel, leaving us alone here. Damn her! I even saw Dongwoon complaining on why couldn’t he get on until Hyun Jae flicked his forehead, making him stunned talking her chances to drag him away with the rest of them. Don’t leave me!!

I felt a slight tug on my shirt, I look back and saw Yoseob signaling me to just sit down. “I guess we just have to wait until the ride is over.” He smiled, AND I WAS ABOUT TO FAINT HERE!!! I sighed and sat down trying to calm down.

After I’m sure I wouldn’t explode I peeked at Yoseob next to me. I saw him looking out the window smiling to himself, or was he really laughing on the inside about me earlier doing my breathing technique?

I didn’t notice I was staring at him for so long until he turned to look at me. It made me flinch a little and turned back around to the front. “Ae Mi..” He said softly. I glanced at him and noticed that he was suddenly leaning in towards me!! ALERT ALERT! It’s like an alarm is going off in my head, but I couldn’t do anything to stop it, I was still frozen in place! Until I put my hands up and touched his chest to stop from coming any closer. Wah! I can feel his muscles…Bliss~. I almost closed my eyes and smiled dumbly but I didn’t want to look dumb, not right now. And especially in this position!! Yoseob still wouldn’t stop inching closer, I was practically laying on the seats right now!!

I shut my eyes as his face neared mine and he gently whispered in my ear. “Turn over.”

“Eh?” My eyes shot open and I blinked a couple times. “W-what’s that supposed to mean?” I stuttered as I propped up on elbows with him back away. His hands went behind my back and it settled there. Oh gosh! I hope he didn’t feel that shiver that just went up my spine. And the next thing I knew, SNATCH!

“This was on your back.” Yoseob showed me a white piece of paper with scribbles on it. WHAT!?!?!?! Then that means this whole time I was..was…=.=….don’t say it. I snatched the paper and read it.

Meet us back at the roller coasters when you guys are finished ok? Have fun ;)

                                                                                                                          -Nam Kyu

 

What was this!?! Don’t tell me she put this on me when she shoved me in here!! Yoseob peeked at the paper. “Which roller coaster? She didn’t say.” Huh? I looked at the paper again. Oh gosh Nam Kyu don’t do this to me! Once the ride stopped and we got off, we immediately went to find them. I don’t have time to play games! I whined silently.

 

IT’S BEEN 30 MINTUES AND WE STILL CAN’T FIND THEM!! Me and Yoseob did try calling but nobody picked up! Well I did call Hyun Jae, and she did answer. But just before the hello part, I can distantly hear Nam Kyu’s voice yelling “Don’t answer! They need time al—“ and it was cut off. I redialed but she shut off her phone. I’m guessing another brilliant plan from Nam Kyu?

“Walking around like this with just the two of us,” He started to say. “Doesn’t this make us look like a real couple?” Just those simple words made me happy for no reason. I nodded like a dork and he chuckled . “Here.” He offered and propped out his elbow. I hesitated but in the end I took it anyway, wrapping my arms around his, letting out a laugh. Was love like this? I couldn’t help but feel disappointed that this was fake.

 

“There you guys are!” Hara pointed at us from afar, and I immediately let go of Yoseob’s arm.

They came rushing towards. “We were looking everywhere for you.” Nam Kyu said.

“Yeah, we tried calling.” I said in an icy tone.

Junhyung popped out his phone. “Oh wow look at that! My phone was off!”

“Yeah so was mine.” Kikwang agreed and waved his phone.

Me and Yoseob just looked at them. Such terrible liars.

“Well, we should go their closing soon.” Hyun Jae suggested. We all agreed and headed toward the exit, that was until a voice stopped me.

“Ae Mi!?!” I turned around and saw that familiar figure. Her slim body and long black hair with milky white skin.

“Hee Young?”

“It is you!” She ran towards me and gave me a big hug. Hee Young, my cousin…classified as the beauty of my family. Let’s just say she is better than me, in every way! Moved to the states, but is now currently…back?

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“I just came back today! And wanted to have some fun so came here. “ She said. I’m pretty sure Nam Kyu and Hyun Jae are giving each other worried looks right now and the BEAST boys, I’m guessing but also 100% sure they are now drooling over her…even..Yoseob? “I know I was supposed to go to your house when I came but then—“ She dropped her sentence and her eyes caught something, more like someone. “Who is this?”

“M-my friends.” I don’t know why I was stuttering.

“I meant him.” She smiled and bit her lip. I slowly turned around and everyone knew who she meant…Yoseob.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry not alot of lovey dovey moments T^T....or not alot of YoMi (i just created that XD!!) scenes..not edited srry~~ and i gotta say reading ur guy's comments makes my day! i just can't update fast enough cuz im so busy!! but seriously i think thats wat u guys do best to support me XD!! and this story is going by faster than i thought O.O....keep in mind that this is a short story and will go by very fast. thanks~

i noticed that i have alot of hilarious commenters XD!! love u guys! and Hee Young, who do think she is and gonna do? >:)