Chapter 1

Fakin' it with Yoseob

'Wah~ So hungry~" Nam Kyu said while patting her empty belly.

"Don't worry, we'll get there soon." Hyun Jae said.

It was after school and we were on our way to a convenient store to grab a snack, not really wanting to go home yet. Once we got there it was like candy heaven, you just don't know what to pick! We roam around trying to decide which kind of chips to buy, in the end we were stuck between to kinds.

"I want this one!" Hyun Jae said, holding a pink colored bag of chips into Nam Kyu's face.

"Why?" Nam Kyu whined. "I was craving for this kind!" Holding up a yellow one.

"Well too bad! We're getting this one." Hyun Jae said and stick out her tongue.

"What! Who agreed to that!" Nam Kyu argued back.

"Ugh! would you two just shut up and pick one!" I yelled out.

"Okay then we'll get this one!" They both said in unison, pointing to their own chips.

I just stared at them, battling each other. "Then here buy this one instead!" I grabbed a blue one and shoved it in their face. "Happy!?" I asked angrily. They both just nodded. "Then let's go." I sighed.

~Ding Ding~ The bell rang, signaling that someone just came in the shop. It was six guys that had entered, and being Hyun Jae and Nam Kyu, they quickly turned their heads to check out who it is. But I can careless.

"Oh my gosh!!" Hyun Jae squealed in a whisper.

"They're Cube boys!!" Nam Kyu squealed also with Hyun Jae.

"...Huh?" I tipped my head to the side looking foolish.

"Didn't you know Cube High has the most good looking guys ever! The best kingkas!" Hyun Jae quietly explained to me, without trying to spazz.

"Ohh~~." I said understanding, I still don't really care.

"Mister can you give us six cups for drinks." One of the guys said, and Nam Kyu and Hyun Jae are practically melting in his voice. "What do want Yoseob?" The same guy earlier asked the one next to him, named 'Yoseob'.

"Anything is fine." 'Yoseob' replied. Wah~ so cute.....wait, what did I just think!?! By the way, why are we hiding behind this isle peeking through, I feel like a creep.

"Yoseob?" Hyun Jae whispered curiously.

"You know him?" I asked...was I...jealous? Just because I think he's cute, I didn't have to get jealous...right?

"No, but Ae Mi, didn't you say that you have a boyfriend at Cube High?" Oh gosh this again.

"Uh, yeah why?" I asked nervously.

"Didn't you say his name started with a Y?"

"..Huh?" I said dumbly.

"Ah! That's true!" Nam Kyu joined in.

"Guys," I laughed sheepishly. "I don't really remember."

"Really~?" Hyun Jae said in a threatening/questioning tone.

*Flashback*

"Oh come on come on! Just tell us his name!" Nam Kyu begged.

UGH! This has been going on for two weeks, I hate it! "I told you, I can't. He'll get mad at me."

"But why!?!? It's just a name!" Nam Kyu whined.

"We're keeping our relationship a secret." I lied.

"Why?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Personal reasons." I said.

"Oh~ you're parents huh?" Nam Kyu said. <--- see that it said Nam Kyu said. Not me...she came up with that herself. But I'm willing to go along with it :P.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"But you can trust us! We're your best friends!" Nam Kyu wouldn't stop.

"Sorry, I promised him. And you can't break a promise in a relationship, because it's all about trust." I said calmly.

"Then how about...the first letter of his name then?" Hyun Jae suggested.

Well I guess it wouldn't hurt. "Y." I said, because it seemed like the rarest letter for a name.

"Umm, Youngmin?" Hyun Jae guess. But I sadly (more like gladly xD) shook my head 'No'. "Aw~ Darn it!"

*Flashback End*

Ouch! It did hurt. It hurts now. "Um, no it's not--" But my words were cut short by Nam Kyu jumping up from our hide out(?) and pointed at this Yoseob guy.

"Hey! Are you Ae Mi's boyfriend!?!" She asked excitedly.

The six boys just stood there, shock at her words, staring blankly at her. Hyun Jae stepped out too, just in case anything gets chaotic with Nam Kyu, but I stayed behind.

"Ae Mi?" Doojoon whispered. "Yoseob didn't you say your girlfriend went to Soseol High?"

"Yeah" Yoseob replied nervously, not knowing where this is going. Doojoon pointed at their school uniforms...exactly Soseol.

"And didn't you say her name started with the letter A?"

"Uhh..." Yoseob couldn't reply. He was thinking back.

*Flashback*

"So what's her name Yoseob?" Junhyung said.

"That's private." Yoseob replied.

"Why is that?" Kikwang asked.

"Because..." Yoseob thinking of a reason.

"Oh~ you don't want us to steal her away from you huh?" Doojoon said. <--- Doojoon said. Not Yoseob, but Yoseob accepts :)

"Yep!" Yoseob said happily.

"Don't worry we won't, now tell us." Hyunseung said,

"Sorry, I can't. I still can't really trust you guys, after all men would be men. You guys will just check her out anyway." Yoseob replied smartly.

"Aish, then how about the first letter of her name." Dongwoon suggested.

I guess I don't mind. "A." Because it was the most common lettered name.

"Ae Cha? Ae Sook? Ae Eun?" BEAST guessed.

"Nope, all wrong." Yoseob answered.

*Flashback End*

"..Yeah I did." Yoseob replied. He mind now!

"Well is that her?" Doojoon pointed at me as I came out of my hiding spot(?) and slightly waved at them, putting on a fake smile.

I stared at this Yoseob dude, and it's like our mind had a telepathic moment saying:

"!HELP!"

With that, we both knew we were in the same position, and without any warning we both said things I hope we didn't regret.

"Ae Mi, You're here. I didn't expect to see you until later." Yoseob said to me.

"Yeah, this is sort of a surprise. I didn't know you were here too, Yoseob." Did that just come out of my mouth.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TA DA! first chapter DONE! how do you like it so far?? sorry if u found any mistakes XD!! So they finally meet hehe :)