What are we?

Love & Jealousy

Third person POV

The morning for FT Island was the usual, walking around the house half asleep, eating breakfast sloppily with their eyes closed and Hongki even sneaking a morning drink. Their rush to prepare for the days schedule was unneeded as all they needed to do today was clean the house for their new reality show. The unusual glances that Jonghoon and Hongki kept sending each other did not go unnoticed and Seunghyun became jealous from the lack of attention Jonghoon had been giving him.

“Hyung! When are we going to start the guitar lessons?” Seunghyun asked whilst folding clothes.

“How about we have the first one after we clean up the dorm?” Jonghoon answered, making sure the shelves were neat.

Seunghyun nodded with a smile as the door opened and Jaejin entered the room, “Hongki needs help lifting some heavy boxes and keep complaining that he can’t do it himself,” Jaejin sighed. “Do you mind helping him hyung?”

“Sure, tell him I’ll be along in a few minutes because I need to finish dusting around the bookshelf,” which he had just started as Jaejin had entered the room.

“Alright, see you in a bit!” Jaejin told him and left, heading back towards Hongki.

 

Once Jaejin arrived back at where Hongki was still attempting to lift the boxes but not succeeding at all Hongki placed the boxes back on the floor and turned to face him.

“Jonghoon isn’t here to help?” asked Hongki.

“He’s going to help but has to sort out a couple of things first, he’ll only be a few minutes but whilst we’re waiting, let’s talk!” Jaejin told Hongki cheerfully.
“About?”

“You know… the usual of course, relationships.”

Hongki raised an eyebrow but suddenly his eyes shot open and he looked away.

“I see, something is going on!” Jaejin shouted with a smirk.

Hongki quickly covered Jaejin’s mouth with his hand, “don’t be so loud!” he told him and took his hand away.

“Sorry hyung, but who is it, I have my own suspicions if you don’t tell me.”

Hongki narrowed his eyes, “who?”

“That’s what I asked you!”

“Fine, I can trust you to not tell the maknae line, right?” Hongki asked him seriously, “I have a felling it would cause a problem.”

“Of course, what about Jonghoon?” Jaejin asked, smirking once again.

“You know, don’t you?” asked Hongki.

“Of course I never miss a thing” laughed Jaejin which make Hongki raise an eyebrow.

“Well I wouldn’t say that there is something there right now- I mean yes, obviously something but I wouldn’t say we’re in a relationship we haven’t really spoken about that.” Hongki told Jaejin truthfully.

“Ah, I see. I think you should speak about it honestly, what’s to be worried about?” Jaejin told him with a smile.

“You’re right. Aish I’m not supposed to be acting like this, I’m the hyung not you,” Hongki said laughing.

“It’s okay to have other peoples help once in a while hyung,” Jaejin told him laughing along.

“What’s all this laughter about?” asked Jonghoon as he opened the door.

“Nothing, nothing, I’ll leave you two alone.” Jaejin told him as he pushed past and left the room.

Jonghoon raised an eyebrow, “Anyway, which boxes need moving?”

“All of them,” Hongki told him. “I can take a few of the lighter ones though.”

“You’re muscles are bigger than mine... You're such a liar, either that or you're just lazy,” Jonghoon chuckled.

“Hardly!” Hongki said and stuck out his tounge as they began to take the boxes through the door to set them at cupboard to be hidden as they made the dorm look a state pilled up everywhere.

They took them to the cupboard and put them in there in silence.

 

Once they were all stacked against the walls inside the cupboard they leaned against them and both let out a sigh.

“Finally finished!” Jonghoon said.

“Hey Jonghoon, what are we?” Hongki suddenly asked.

“What do you mean by that?” Asked Jonghoon, “We’re together aren’t we? You can decide from there,” Jonghoon told him with a wink and then laid a kiss on his lips.

Hongki smiled and kissed him back, “Oh! By the way Jaejin figured out that we’re together…”

“He did? I figured someone would,” Jonghoon told him smiling, “Right let’s get back to work before the dongsaengs get angry.”

“Good idea,” Hongki agreed.
 


 You're all going to kill me aren't you... it's okay, I deserve it... D':
Gosh it's been over a month I'M SO SO SO SORRY.
You've probably learnt I'm and unreliable updater... I lose motivation a lot... SORRY D':
I will really try to update soon but I procrastinate so badly it's unbelievable... It's the same with school work, but I'd rather do this more than that anyday, with writing it just takes me a while to get going and I get distracted...
Again, I'm sorry! *bows ten million times*
Sorry this is short! Ah I'm such a bad writer leaving you waiting like this and give you such a short chapter :(

Heheh the picture so relates to them talking about their muscles xD