He couldn't have realised...

Love & Jealousy

I'm so so so soooo sorry for not updating for a while! I had exams and once I had finished those I got writers block... anyway enjoy the chapter!

By the way italics mean it's a dream.


Third Person POV

Once they had found out the news of a new reality show and had eaten the chicken that arrived a while later, everyone decided it was time to turn in. Minhwan and Seunghyun making their way to their shared room and the others heading off to their single rooms. Whilst Seunghyun was changing and Minhwan was lying in bed, he could not help but stare at Seunghyun although as soon as Seunghyun turned, he made sure to look away, he could not be caught after all this time.

Seunghyun climbed into their double bed, “No t-shirt again?” He asked

“It’s uncomfortable, besides you’re not wearing any trousers,” Minhwan argued.

“Alright,” Seunghyun said, laughing. “Hey, when filming for the new show, we should do another good morning bob!”

“Yeah! The fans love it,” Minhwan agreed, “we should do something different… let’s involve the hyungs in it somehow!”

Both boys fell asleep giggling and talking about ideas for their new episode.

 

Hongki POV

I tiptoed through the main room and stood outside Jonghoons room and suddenly heard some giggling coming from the maknaes room, I smirked to myself, wondering what they were planning in there. Suddenly I remembered what I was up to and took a deep breath, counted to ten and opened the door.

The worst thing happened, I walked in on Jonghoon changing, he currently only had a pair of boxers on, my face went extremely red and I hid my eyes with my hand, gosh how much I’d love to just push him onto the bed right now.

“Hongki?” Jonghoon asked puzzled, “what’s wrong? I’m just changing, nothing to get so shy about,” he said chuckling.

“S-sorry,” why was I acting so embarrassed, wouldn’t it make it obvious? I never act like this in front of anyone, apart from the person standing in front of me right at this moment.

“So, what is it that you want to talk to me about?” he asked, as he walked towards me and took my hand away from my face, which made me realised he was dressed in his pyjamas.

“Just the- erm- I” I paused stared right at him, looked around the room a few times and stood there in silence, I’m such an idiot, why didn’t I come up with a plan as to why I decided to venture into his room, of course only I knew the truth, the one that he could not find out about.

“Yes?”

“I just wondered if I could stay the night, I mean, I’m not tired at all, in fact I’m wide awake so I just wanted someone to talk to, I mean of course only if you don’t mind, I could leave if you want cause you probably want to be alone. I’ve been talking for to long you probably don’t want me here, I’ll just be leaving then,” I quickly said and turned around to leave.

Just as I was about to open the door I felt someone’s hand grab onto mine, of course, it could only be one persons. Great he’s probably annoyed and wants to talk to me now, good going Hongki. Wait, he-he couldn’t have found out could he?! I did act extremely out of character just then.

“Hongki,” Jonghoon said sternly. “It’s fine, you can stay”

“I can?” I asked shocked.

“Of course,” Jonghoon said laughing.

I turned around and smiled, “Thank you!” I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. Wait, rewind, I wrapped my arms around him? Why am I acting so out of character, why does he do this to me, he won’t accept me if he knows though so he wouldn’t have found out, he would be disgusted. This is how I know that I’m safe and I have still kept it to myself.

He wrapped his arms around me as well and smiled, “You’re acting oddly today Hongki, first there was the moment with the kiss this evening, now your asking to sleep in my room and hugging me, what happened to you?” He asked me smirking.

I pouted, “Nothing!” I exclaimed.

He raised an eyebrow at me, “If you say so.”

We climbed into bed and I faced the wall pressing as close to it as possible so I was not invading his personal space, suddenly I felt someone whispering in my ear.

“What are you doing, I thought you said you wanted to 'talk'?”

I couldn’t help but shiver as I felt his breath ghost across my ear, I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me towards him. I turned around, eyes wide.

“Why so shocked?” He asked with a smirk. “Is the real reason you’re here because you want to finish of what we started earlier?”

That smirk gave me a numb feeling in my stomach, I was so confused, why was he acting like this?

He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back right away, I was shocked but happy to know that he feels the same as me. One of his hands moved up to the back of my head to press us closer together while I wrapped my arms around him so we could be even closer, our bodies fitted together perfectly, like we were made for each other.

That night, we fell asleep happily, arms around each other with smiles on our faces.

 

Third person POV

Minhwan’s tongue invaded Seunghyuns mouth, they were both trying to dominate each other but eventually Minhwan won, guess who’s stronger. Minhwan lifted of Seunghyun’s shirt and he took Minhwan’s off right after, they pressed against each other so that their chests were touching. Minhwan could feel himself getting hard, but he wasn’t the only one. Suddenly Minhwan let out a moan. “Minhwan,” Seunghyun moaned into the kiss.

“Minhwan, Minhwan!” Minhwan shot up and almost smacked his head against Seunghyun’s.

He realised he was hard but luckily he had the duvet to cover himself.

“What’s wrong?” He was asked, “You were making weird noises, were you having a nightmare or something?”

“I wouldn’t call it a nightmare, it was more of a- I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” Minhwan rushed out of the room and into the toilet.

He couldn’t have… no not Minhwan, he’s far to innocent, Seunghyun thought.

Little did anyone know, Jaejin was sitting in his own room smirking and coming up with a plan, he had figured out who liked who, he had a feeling there was no need to help Hongki and Jonghoon, they were old enough to figure things out for themselves but his dongsaengs? That was another story.


I felt so awkward writing some of that... haha xD Believe or not... I've never written anything like that before and it's hardly even ... xD
But when I was writing this and listening to FTI some of the songs that came up fitted so well I was like SGIHISDG THIS IS SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN xD. Sorry for mistakes, I'm going through and editing all mistakes in chapters now so they should all be sorted!