Truth or Dare.

Love & Jealousy

Third person POV

Once the five arrived back at their dorm they collapsed onto their sofa and the first thought that crossed all their minds was of course, dinner.

“Chicken!” Minhwan shouted, whenever food was mentioned all his mind thought about was chicken, he even forgot about Jonghoon and Seunghyun that is until they sat down next to each other.

“We ordered chicken last night,” Hongki said with a sigh.

“Alright, I don’t mind we don’t have to have it then,” Minhwan said with a frown on his face.

All heads snapped towards him, he never acted like this when it came to eating chicken, he would always argue with his hyungs to make sure they had it.

“Are you okay?” Seunghyun asked carefully.

“Me? Yeah I’m fine” Minhwan answered with a small smile.

“Well alright, let’s order chicken!” Seunghyun told him smiling brightly.

Minhwan POV

I can’t get over that smile, every time he does it I get butterflies in my stomach, I become hypnotised. It’s hard to explain you have to see it for yourself to understand. The hard thing is seeing him Jonghoon together, I don’t understand why I am getting so worked up over it, he’s only going to help him improve with playing the guitar. As to why I feel this way and the reason why I’m getting so jealous.

Third person POV

“Okay! It’s been ordered,” Jaejin told everyone, suddenly his eyes were drawn to Jonghoon who was staring right at Hongki’s lips. “Jonghoon hyung, are you feeling alright?”

Everyone saw Jonghoon's head turn so that he was staring at Jaejin with his eyes wide in shock, what had Jaejin seen to make Jonghoon react like that everyone wondered although Jaejin had a smirk on his face he knew something nobody else knew.

Everyone decided not to question it, everyone within FT Island’s dorm found out about everything going on eventually.

“So what do you want to do whilst waiting for the chicken?” Asked Seunghyun, breaking the silence.

Hongki suddenly smirked, “three words: truth or dare.”

“Oh no…”

“Seriously?”

“Anything but that…”

“I don’t mind!” Shouted Minhwan.

Everyone that said no raised their eyebrows, “fine,” they all said one after the other.

“Starting with the youngest then!” everyone apart from Minhwan said at the same time.

“Fine, fine.”

“If you choose truth but you won’t answer it you have to do a dare and the other way around!” Seunghyun told everyone and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

“So, truth or dare?” Jonghoon asked.

“TRUTH!”

“Is there anyone that you like?” Jaejin asked straight away.

“Seriously, what a waste of a truth!” Hongki said, slightly annoyed believing that if anyone was to have a truth nobody wanted to answer it would be him.

“Yes…” Minhwan told everyone his face completely red, he said it without thinking and he thought of that one person, he didn’t know why and  he didn’t understand why but he knew there must be a reason.

“Oh!” said everyone at once.

“As to who, you  will have to ask me next time!” Minhwan told them, sticking out his tongue. "Hongki, you're next!"

“Dare,” Hongki said carefully

Suddenly Jaejin had a wide smile on his face “Hongki, kiss Jonghoon, by that I mean on the lips, for a while.”

“Wait, what!” both Hongki and Jonghoon shouted at the same time.

Seunghyun was glaring at Jaejin and Minhwan was staring at both Hongki and Jonghoon, wondering what would happen next, when…

“I’ll do it.”

All eyes turned to Hongki.

“At least for 20 seconds then,” Jaejin told him.

Jonghoon was bright red, he couldn’t hide his shock and embarrassment and he knew that Jaejin knew but he had no choice but to go along with Hongki’s decision after all, it was his dare.

Jonghoon’s POV

Hongki’s face was right in front of mine, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t breathe, I could only wait. Hongki’s lips met mine and from out of the corner of my eye I saw Seunghyun frown as if he was disappointed, maybe even angry and upset. Hongki’s eyes closed and his hand made it’s way to my cheek, I was about to close my eyes to when suddenly, the door to the dorm burst open and Hongki and I sprang apart.

Third person POV

“Woah!” shouted the person at the door, “You’re normally only up to things like this when there are fangirls or cameras around!”

“Manager hyung!” Everyone said in suprise.

“We were just playing a little game of truth or dare,” Hongki told him chuckling.

“Ah! I see, by the way I have something important to tell you all.”

All five members suddenly focused all their attention onto their manager.

“There’s a new reality show you will all be staring in, it involves you all filming yourselves in your dorm and camera crews entering every now again, you start in two days!” Their manager told them all.

“Two days?!” shouted all members, shocked. 


:O TWO DAYS?! Haha, I know it's not that dramatic they're just over exaggerating xDD
But yes two days will be very bad for them... soon... MWAHAHHA
Anyway there was some Jongki in here ;D It's starting~
Don't worry all the main couples will work out eventually but it may take time...
UNTIL NEXT TIME!~<3
Sorry for any mistakes!<3