teaser o3: the cutie

╰☆╮ H E R O ╰☆╮ » s t o r y s t a r t «

xXx

Haesok hummed quietly to himself and looked around the room, a little weirded out by the eerie silence. He sighed and brought his hands to his cheeks, confused as to why he was here alone. He shrugged and plopped onto the floor, lying on his back. 

He was wearing his regular sweats and had his brunnette hair pulled up in a cute little ponytail. It always made Noonas and the female trainees fuss over about how adorable he was, and although he would never admit it, secretly loved it. He let a sigh escape his lips and closed his eyes. 

*Well if no one is coming then I guess I'll just wait...*

He began to drift off into a peaceful slumber, when he felt a looming presence suddenly appear. His eyelids fluttered open and he blinked.

He was face to face with an incredibly good looking man.

He yelped and jumped back, causing the mysterious stranger to grin and laugh loudly, his laugh echoing throughout the entire room. Haeseok gulped and stuttered, "when did you get here?? Oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack!!"

The tall brunnette let his laughter die down before answering, offering his hand to the younger one.

"My name is Park Kangdae. I'm an SM trainee."

Hoseok blinked, now that he got over the initial shock, this guy began to look really familiar. His mind flashed back to last week, when evaluations were occuring. He remembered seeing him sit alongside the Noona judge, and how he watched him intently, nodding to whatever Noona said.

Haeseok also remembered how well he had did on that evaluation, being so excited to see Peniel that he had done better than usual. Kangdae took his hand and pulled him up, staring at Haeseok again. He shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and wondered what was going on.

Haeseok opened his mouth to ask why he was there, when Kangdae let out a string of coughs. Sickly coughs echoed throughout the room as Haeseok rushed to his side, "AHHH KANGDAE ARE YOU OKAY?? DON'T DIE ON ME. PLEASE." He began to panic, and it wasn't until Kangdae held his hand up in reassurance and coughed out, "I'm fine," that he calmed down.

Kangdae straightened up and cleared his throat, trying to speak once more. 

*Ah damn. I really should be careful...*

"Um hi Haeseok. So I think you do remember me right? From last week?" He shook off the awful feeling rising in his throat, trying to focus. Haeseok nodded and Kangdae continued to speak.

"Well the reason why I came down here was to ask you how you felt about taking risks."

Haeseok tilted his head, "risks?" Kangdae nodded, "I watched you perform. You did really well, and you were really popular with everyone to say the least." He chuckled, "You're really likable and well.."

He trailed off. "I was wondering if you wanted to be a part of a group."

Haeseok widened his eyes, a real group?? An actual K-Pop group?? "Are you serious??" He sputtered out in english. "You can't be serious!!" Kangdae smiled and responded back, "Oh yeah I remember hearing about how you could speak English. You're from America right? So is another one of our members. I'm sure you'll get along."

"It's risky, I'm warning you now. I had the Dance Choreographer move dance practice for everyone else, since I wanted to talk to you about this. It's not an easy decision to make, because this group is defying all that is possible."

"What do you mean?" Haeseok tilted his head cutely, and Kangdae could see why everyone made such a big fuss about him. "This is going to be a coed collab group. We're going to be promoting in America, so I completely understand if you don-"

"I'll do it." Haeseok blurted out. Kangdae blinked. "Seriously?" Haeseok gulpped and nodded, excitement already taking over. He wa so excited he forgot to respond in Korean.

"I'm from America, and I know it'll be hard, but yes, oh my gosh yes. This would be so amazing, I can't believe I'm being placed in a group, how did this happen I mean I didnt think I was good enou-"

Kangdae laughed and responded in english as well, shocking the other. "Like I said, I watched you, and I thought you were special. So I went over your file with the others, and we agreed. And since you accepted..."

He opened his arms and grinned.

"Welcome to Hero." 

xXx

A/N: This is SUPER SHORT but it's a teaser lol. I'm saving the actal interactions for when we all meet up >:D ...fishy is too lazy to edit for me. otl. Sorry if it ; ; - Onion