smtown.hero.kr » b r e a k i n g n e w s «

╰☆╮ H E R O ╰☆╮ » s t o r y s t a r t «

smtown.hero.kr 

Omg okay so finally. EVERYONE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED. YAY. If you haven't noticed, new teaser up XD and um yeah~~ I'll probably move this tomorrow to a blog post, the link will be in the first chappie but uh yeah OKAY yay for Fishy picking~ -Onion

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

P. Kay

P. Kay

P. Kay

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Park Kangdae, Kevin or otherwise known as P.Kay, is a trainee under SM Entertainment. 24 years old, he was born in Mokpo, South Korea and has been training for 14 years, one of the longest trainee periods known to date. He plays bass, basketball, soccer and taekwondo. He's a natural born leader and can easily manage all the members if they get too crazy. He prefers to rap and dance rather than sing, and is good friends with Super Junior's Donghae, EXO'M's Xiumin, and Big Bang's G-Dragon. Can speak Korean, English, Mandarin, Japanese, and Malay. He represents the Dragon God, Ryujin.

real name: Park Kangdae | birthdate: january 19, 1989 | Talents:  taekwondo, calming others, bass | hobbies: soccer, basketball, video games | media: instagram - xxxibepkay weibo - PandaDae  

 

credit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Miyoung

Miyoung

Miyoung

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Park Miyoung is a 17-year-old trainee for JYP Entertainment. She comes from a multi-cultural family and was born in Los Angeles, California. She's been training for 4 years and good friends with Miss A's Suzy, 2PM's Taecyeon, and SuJu's Kyuhyun. The Maknae of HERO, she is also known to be one of the most playful members. She's closest to P.Kay and Sooyeon, the leaders. Miyoung tries to connect with her fans (Little Yangpas) as often as she can, and talks to them daily. Miyoung has guest rapped with Taecyeon on a hidden audio track in 2pm's album, and is JYP's "star trainee". Represents the otohime, or pearl princess .

real name: park miyoung | birthdate: october 10, 1996. | talents: high notes, improve lyrics | hobbies: reading, running, starcraft | media: facebook - Maknae Miyoung tumblr - hero-miyoung  weibo - MiyoungiePanda

 

credit

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sooyeon

Sooyeon

Sooyeon

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Choi Sooyeon, 23 year old under YG Ent. She's known as HERO’s Umma, always caring for the others and keeping them in check. She's friends with 2NE1's Park Sandara and Big Bang'sG-Dragon. Being a trainee for 2 years and a manager for another 2, she was named the Second Leader/Manager, and helps P.Kay run the group. Sooyeon is another multi-cultural member, half-korean and half japanese. She, like the other members, is fluent in more than 2 languages, including Japanese, Mandarin, and a bit of English. Sooyeon is calm and collected, always the rational one whenever members get too crazy. Represents Mireu.

real name: choi sooyeon |  birthdate:  | talents: acting, making mc's nervous |  hobbies: reading, cooking, exercising, learning | media: twitter - @mireu_umma instagram - mireu_umma |

 

credit

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Grimja

Grimja

Grimja

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Grimja, one of the more mysterious members of the group. Known for his distant nature and fast raps, he knows how to keep his fans filled with suspense. A martial artist like P.Kay, he is not one to be meessed with. At the young age of 22, his freestyle raps are supposedly legendary, and is known to be friends with big bang's TOP. Born in Incheon, he can speak four languages, korean, english, mandarin and japanese. He's never afraid to say what he thinks, and   is very independent. He hates doing aegyo, and has only been seen twice. Represents the black dragon. 

real name: kwon kiho | birthdate: may 22, 1991 | talents: taekwondo, speed raps, starcraft |  hobbies: video games, twitter, napping, studying new languages | media: facebook - KihoK215 weibo - Grimja twitter - @Grimja91 

 

credit

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Iman

Iman

Iman

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Yang Iman is a trainee from SMEntertainment. She is another multi-cultural member. Born in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, this 21 year old is more than just a pretty face, and is mostly known for her stunning vocals. A hardworker, she's given her all to better herself throughout the years, and gone through thick and thin to get herself to this point. Looks aren't always what they seem to be; underneath her y exterior is a fun loving and playful girl. Her obsession for comics and super heroes is widely known by fans, and she's credited to have coined their fanclub name, sidekicks. Represents Gyo.   

real name: yang iman | birthdate: april 16, 1992 | talents: clothing design, long notes, flexibility | hobbies: composing, yoga, reading, baking | media: instagram - invaderyang tumblr - apemaniman twitter - @vainyangidol youtube - yangcomics 

 

credit

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

JIHO

JIHO

JIHO

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Nam Jiho, a 23 year old japanese-korean under TSent. Known as HERO's rebel, he listens to no one and has managed to steal the majority of fangirls hearts with just one look. He rides a motorbike against his companies wishes, and although he rarely caused trouble in his trainee years, was difficult to place him in any other group. He keeps his personal life quiet and not much is known about his family. Jiho is fluent in japanese and semi-fluent in korean and english. He's friends with Infinite's Woohyun and auditioned for SMent when he was younger. Represents Chilong, the Demon Dragon.      

real name: nam jiho | birthdate: october 31, 1990 | talents: stamina, long fast raps, can dance almost any style, kickboxing | hobbies: reading, sleeping | media:  twitter - @IanJiNam

 

credit

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

JINHAK

JINHAK

JINHAK

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Yook Jinhak is a 20 year old trainee under JYP Entertainment. He choreographs almost all of HERO's dances and is 1 of the 3 rebels in the group. He's known for being a party boy and doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He was supposed to be placed in the popular idol group, 'Boyfriend,' but was dropped out of the project due to his transfer to JYP. He (alongside the cutie), does the most fanservice and is also an amazing guitarist and drummer. He's friends with Infinite's Sungyeol and BTOB's Hyunsik. It is a known fact that he comes from a wealthy background, and his choice to become a K-Pop idol is not supported by his father. Represents Fucanglong, the underworld dragon.           

real name: yook jinhak | birthdate: november 11,1992 | talents: guitar and drums | hobbies: reading manga, playing soccer, watching mnet | media:  instagram - nekojin twitter - @nekojin92 weibo - nekkojin

 

credit

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

DIA

DIA

DIA

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Ahn Chanlim, trainee from LOEN ENT, is HERO's lead dancer and main rapper. Trainee for 4 1/2 years, fans have voted her the sweetest member of the group, and is probably the nicest girl you will ever meet. Even if this is true, on stage, she seems to tuck away her sweet image and becomes almost as charasmatic as SHINee's Minho, the charasmatic flame himself. Besides her sweet personality, she is mostly known to most kpop fans from her predebut raps (involved profanities, caused quite a scandal at the time). She's friends with Infinite's Kim Sunggyu, and is a gifted piano player. Represents Azure Dragon.

real name: ahn chanlim. | birthdate: october 31, 1993. | talents: playing the piano, english raps. | hobbies: freestyle rapping, yoga, walks, reading. | media:  instagram - ahnxchanlim twitter - @nhero_chanlim 

 

credit

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

HAESEOK

HAESEOK

HAESEOK

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Cho Haeseok  or Harry Cho, is an 18 year old trainee from LOEN Ent born in Chicago, USA. Haeseok was voted the most popular male member in HERO, and is known for his noona-killing aegyo. He's as cute and as sweet as can be, but also has a deadly temper. His smile can easily brighten any room, and is a natural on screen, always attracting the cameras. Even though he's always smiling, other members of HERO feel as if he keeps himself at a bit of a distance, and try to get him to open up more. Haeseok helps compose all of HERO's English songs, and rearranges acoustic versions for all of their fans. He's best friends with BTOB's Peniel, and it was rumored that he was Peniel's younger brother (they both statred off at CUBE) for sometime. Represents the White Dragon.                  

real name: cho haeseok | birthdate: august 27th, q995 | talents: acting, piano, guitar. | hobbies: ice skating, reading, watching movies, bungee jumping | media:  instagram - 95HS twitter - @nhero_Seok weibo - @95HS

 

credit

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

KIYOKO

KIYOKO

KIYOKO

What you're about to witness is no illusion

 

Kiyoko Asami is a trainee for CUBE Ent from Osaka, Japan. She is fluent in both Korean and Japanese, being the only full Japanese member. She's witty, outspoken and can be seen as somewhat of a flirt. She's known to be tough, but is also someone who can be relied on. Stubborn and outgoing, she's brutally honest and a bit manipulative. She has an older brother whom she cares for deeply, and speaks sign language to communicate with him (both English and Japanese). She's best friends with B2ST's Yang Yoseob, they're known around CUBE for playing infamous pranks with each other. Represents Imoogi, the cursed dragon.                    

real name: kiyoko asami | birthdate: august 21st, 1991 | talents: lyric comp, piano, sign language | hobbies: yoga, baking, cooking, photography, nail art | media:  instagram - パールアサ (Pearl Asa) twitter - @Asami☆

 

credit