o8

Mine

The next morning was kind of awkward. After their arguing and the topic of last night. Jonghyun and Key were eating silently. They avoided any contact and didn't talk since they were awake. Jonghyun was still mad of Key being with Minho and Key was also mad because his friend dared to hesitate on their friendship. Both of them wanted to made up about this but none of them did. When they arrived at school their friends found it weird to see them very quiet but they didn't ask anything. They knew by their looks that something hapenned, they also knew that the two were so stubborn so they won't say anything except to one person.

Onew decided to ask Jonghyun first during their break, he went to the roof, the place they always meet but also the place Jonghyun always came to think alone. He smiled when he saw his friend's face turning to him, he quietly sat beside him and said nothing.

"I know what you're thinking." Jonghyun finally spoke after a long silence.

"So will you tell me what happened ?"

"I saw Key with him."

"And ?"

"I felt like I was back then, I trust him but.. I don't know.. I guess I'm just-"

"Afraid." Onew finished his sentence.

"Yeah.."

"Don't worry, you know Key, he's too loyal to leave you."

"I know but-"

"Jong. It's all in the past. You're not the same anymore. So don't worry okay ?"

"... I guess you're right."

"Of course I am." Onew smiled. "Let's go back in class, if we don't hurry up we'll be late." Onew got up. 

"Ah.. I'll have to support this big frog..."

"Jong."

"Don't worry I won't skip class." Jonghyun got up and the two went in class.

The rest of the day went surprisely well. There were no fights between Jonghyun and Minho. It was very calm. Too calm for their friends. When class were over Jonghyun hurried up and even ignore his friends. He was about to go home when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"So you decided to avoid us ?" He recognized Onew's voice.

"Hyung, I need some time alo-"

"Let's go." Onew didn't let him finish his sentence and grab his wrist. 

"Hey ! Where are we going ?"

"In your world."

_______________________________________________________

"Hello ahjussi !" Onew smiled at an old men as he entered a music shop with Jonghyun who was dragged by the oldest.

"Hey kids you're back ! Long time no see."

"Do you mind if we stay a while ?"

"Of course not. Make yourself at home !"

"Thank you !" Onew smiled and turn back to Jonghyun. "Now stop worrying about this." He smiled lightly and sat in front of a piano and started playing a bit.

Jonghyun watched Onew playing. Onew was always the best to cheer him up, he knew that Jonghyun played something when he was feeling low. It has been a long time he told him he came to this shop when he was sad and Onew still remembered. He always brought him here and was always here to listen to the youngest. And he felt happy. He thought he was this lucky to have such a caring hyung who was always here. And he knew that Onew was the last person who will ever leave his side. Onew was the only one who knew what happened in the past -except Taemin - because he was here too. He saw how weak and numb Jonghyun was before and he also knew what Jonghyun went through, he was here since he beginning and he stayed with him. When Jonghyun felt low, when everyone abandonned him Onew chose to stay. Though he became really close to Key he knew his friendship with Onew was on another level. He smiled and took a guitar to play along with his friends. There was another thing the two shared, they really liked playing music - though Onew said he wasn't as good as Jonghyun - they could spend hours playing together, they became so used to do that when to cheer themselves up.The melodies they played were always harmonious, as their friendship was. They stayed few hours in the shop before going to Onew's house.

Onew's house was luxury - he was from a quite rich family after all - and Jonghyun always liked coming here despite the rich look of the house he could felt his house was warm. Onew was still living with his family, they were very caring towards their son and that was something Jonghyun always envied. The younger had a good relation with his mother and his sister and was also from a rich family but he decided to move and live alone to take his responsability, though that didn't really work as he was couting on his parent's money to live. He rarely visited his family but still sent them messages. But in the end Jonghyun ended up missing them. 

"Don't you think you should tell the others ?" Onew asked as he brought drinks and sat on the couch next to Jonghyun.

"No. I don't think I can." Jonghyun thanked Onew and took a can.

"You should at least tell it to Key."

Jonghyun remained silent and just drinked.

"Fine." Onew sighed. "I will not insist. But you know I'm right and that they have the right to know." 

Onew waited and look at Jonghyun who seemed to think. The younger finally turned to Onew nodding.

"Let's call them."

Onew finally smiled at his friend's answer. "I knew you would reply that."

And then few knocks could be heard on the front door.

"So I already sent them a message."

Jonghyun looked surprisely at Onew then chuckled. "You know me so well hyung."

"I know." Onew smiled and went to the front door to welcome his friends.

"So what was so important to ask us to come here ?" Luhan asked as he entered. "Oh Jong you're too !"

"Hey guys." He smiled at them and they waved in reply except Key who just sat on the couch.

The rest sat too and Jonghyun and Onew stood up. "Actually, Jonghyun has something to say."

"Is it about what happened between you and Key because we can't support it whatever happened, it's so awkward and I'm tired of it." Lee Jonghyun said.

Luhan frowned and his elbow against him. "Hyun, you're too rude."

"What ? It's the true." He said as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"It's okay, you're actually right Hyun and I'm sorry for this." He looked at Key who still said nothing then at Onew who patted Jonghyun's shoulder to encourage him and he sat too.

"You guys maybe don't know but Minho and I were friends before. I'm going to tell you what happened."