o5

Mine

- I don't understand why you hate him so much. Key said while cooking.

The two were at Jonghyun's house and Key was cooking for them, Jonghyun was sitting, his head in his arms, waiting for the food. 

- It's a long story.

- I have time.

- I don't want to talk about it.

- Fine. Key said. he put the food on two plates and gave one to Jonghyun and sat in front of him. You never mentionned this but.. You know him since a long time right ?

- Yes. Jonghyun started to eat.

- How ?

- Key, I said I don't want to talk about it. Jonghyun sighed.

- I just want to know one more thing.

- What ?! Jonghyun started to be irritated.

- Why do you keep fighting like kids ?

- He always tempt me.

- You shouldn't pay attention to him.

- I know, I just can't control. 

- But still, try to ignore him for real now.

- I say I know !

- Hey, don't be angry at me I didn't do anything !

- Yes you did !

- What ? What the hell did I do ?

- You ing bowed in front of this bastard. He doesn't deserve it ! 

- Why the hell do you think I did it ? 

- I don't care why you did it, the fact is you did it, and I don't like it !

- Sorry for trying to stop your ! 

- It has nothing to do with you so don't do anything ! 

Key got up and slammed the table. He took his coat and walked towards the door.

- Where are you going ? Jonghyun got up.

- Home. He said putting on his shoes.

- I didn't finished to talk ! Jonghyun grabbed Key's arm.

You were the one who said you didn't want to talk about this ! Key yelled slapping Jonghyun's hand. 

- You can't understand.

- Yes, I can't understand if you don't explain Jong !

- I don't want.

- Listen Jong, I was always here for you, I still am, but if you continue like this... I can't always be by your side.

- Key-

- I understand why Minho hates you now.

- What ? Are you by his side now ?

- Did I say that ?

- Seems like it. 

- Don't you trust me ? I'm your best friend ! 

- Seems like even you can betrayed me.

Key scoffed, he didn't want to believe what he heard, these words hurted him, he was always here for Jonghyun and all he had were complains. He lowered his head. 

- ing idiot. He said with wattery eyes and left.

- Key ! Jonghyun tried to stop him but he was already gone.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Key was sitting on a bench, trying to calm him down. Jonghyun's word hurted him so bad that he ended up crying. He kept his head low because he didn't anyone to see he was crying. He took his phone and looked at his wallpaper, it was a picture of him and his friends, he was next to Jonghyun and they were smiling to each other.

- After all these years you still doubt about me, babo. He hit lightly his phone and smiled a little.

- Key ? A voice said.

Key jumped a little when he heard the voice and quickly dried his tears before raising his head up. He looked at the person who called him.

- Minho..

- What are you doing here alone ? And.. Did you cry ?

- I didn't. Key said turning his head. It made Minho laughed.

- Wanna drink something warm ?

- Why would I accept ? 

- I'll pay.

- ... Okay. Key got up.

Minho smiled and started to walk dragging Key along into a café. When they left, someone went in front of the bench and looked at the two of them.

- Seems like you really can betray me... Jonghyun said watching Key going with Minho. He turned and went back to his home.