o4

Mine

Sorry for not udapting earlier ㅠㅠ

____________________________________________________________

 

- Guys stop it ! Onew yelled.

They were outside, Minho and Jonghyun were fighting and their friends were trying to separate them.

- Minho stop it ! Changmin grabbed his arm but Minho pushed him.

Everyone came to see Minho and Jonghyun fight and anyone were moving. The two men kept hitting each other, both had big bruises on the face and their arms. Minho's mouth was bleeding and had a wound oh his right cheek. Jonghyun also had a wound above his right eye, his hand was bleeding and his arms had bruises. Both were panting and were glaring at each other. If eyes could kill both of them would be right dead now. Key finally moved and pushed them apart.

- Will you ing stop ?! Key yelled. What the point to fight ? All you do is showing that both of you are stupid and act like kids !

- He's right. A voice said. 

They turned to look at the person who talked who was the provisor. Minho and Jonghyun gulped, "We're dead" was all they could thought.

- Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho, follow me. He said.

The two sighed and followed the provisor in his office. As expected both were scolded and had to stay after class to clean the whole school. The provisor then sent them to the infirmary. Their friends were already there and there was a big silence nobody talked when the nurse was healing the boys' wounds and when the nurse had gone Key went to Jonghyun and slapped him. Everyone looked at him shocked and Jonghyun said nothing.

- You idiot. Didn't we tell you to stop this ? You're not a kid anymore Jong, we're kind enough to stay with you and try to stop you but i'm ing tired with all this .

Jonghyun stayed silent and Key scoffed because he didn't respond, as he was expecting a reply he stayed in front of Jonghyun but he didn't say a word. Key sighed and went to Minho, he stared at him a moment then bowed.

- Sorry for this. 

- Raise your head, I don't need your excuses. Minho said and turned his head to Jonghyun. All I want is him begging me to forgive him. He smirked when he saw Jonghyun looking at him angrily.

- Go to hell. Jonghyun mumbled.

- Don't fight again you too. Changmin said.

The room began silent again, it was really awkward between all of them, Luhan then walked towards Jonghyun and patted his shoulder.

- Should we go now ? He asked.

- Yes, let's go. Onew said and went out.

Luhan went out too. Jonghyun stoop up, he was about to went out too and stopped when he saw Key who didn't move.

- Key ?

- I'm going. He walked towards Jonghyun and waited for him to went out. When he was gone and turned to Minho. I don't know why you hate him but he's not a bad guy so.. He paused before ending his sentence. Sorry for what he has done and what he will might do. Then he went out.

Minho stood, he and his friends went out too and took the opposite direction to Jonghyun and his friends. He stopped suddenly and turned over to watch Key and his friends, then he smiled.

- Hyung why are you smiling ? Taemin asked.

- I think I have find a way.

- A way ? For what ? The maknae asked innocently.

- To make him suffer. Minho, who was still looking at Key, said

- What are you gonna do ? Taemin looked at Key then at Minho.

- Rule n°2. His smile changed into a smirk.

Taemin looked at him confusely, Minho just patted his head, put his arm around his shoulder and began to walk to join the rest of his friends who were waiting for them.

 

"Rule n° 2 : Use your ennemy's biggest weakness :

His best friend"