o7

Mine

"Don't worry, I won't do anything" Jonghyun said as he let go of Taemin and went to the kitchen to drink the rest of his coffee.

"What the hell are you doing ?" Taemin asked quite angry.

"Drinking ?"

"You know what I mean." Taemin frown at his stupid answer.

"I didn't want to add you in but your friend started first."

"What ?"

"You better tell him he shouldn't touch what's mine."

"I don't understand..."

"Of course you can't understand, you have nothing to do with it after all." Jonghyun smiled.

Taemin just shooked his head and sat on the couch, he honestly didn't know how the hell those two hated each other so much and tried so many times to solve the problem but he had to give up. There were no solutions.

"Can I ask you something ?" Taemin finally spoke.

"Go ahead."

"Why do you hate each other ?"

"It's a long story."

"Tell me."

"I don't think you want to hear this."

" Why not ?"

" You know, your friend wasn't really a good guy before. Neither was I."

__________________________________________________________________

"Stop yelling at me you ing giant I will not tell you what you want and stop following me !" Key yelled for the thousand times and walked quickly because of this guy who was following me.

Since his last call with Jonghyun, Minho was harrassing Key to tell him where the "ing idiot" lived. He knew that Jonghyun's best friend wouldn't say it but it was his only option to find Taemin quickly. He had to admit it he was worried, he knew that his friend could defense himself but he was imagining the worse. After all he was with his ennemy and who knows what he had in mind. Minho grabbed Key's wrist and stood before him, he was so angry now and he was wasting time following him.

"Look, I really have to find him so hurry and tell me where the he is living !"

"I said no !"

"Ah you really..." Minho refrained himself to curse at him and try to stay calm. "Taemin is at his home."

"What ?!'

"That's the reason I want to go at his home okay ?"

"Why would he be there ?"

"If you don't believe me just ask your friend."

"This idiot..." Key sighed. "I'm gonna regret it." He hesitated but looked at Minho. "Follow me."

__________________________________________________________________

"Well then, you know the story."

Taemin stare was blank, he was trying to understand what he heard. He couldn't believe it, that his friend wasn't really that kind, and that he could have done that. He thought he knew everything about him but he was wrong, it didn't sound like the Minho he knew, it felt like it was another person but him. And then he realized. He realized that he didn't know the past of his friend before they met, he didn't even know his family and he realized that his caracter the way he cursed sometimes was linked by this. Jonghyun put a hand on the youngest's shoulder, somehow he knew his pain because he felt it too before. After all he was his friend too, though it was in the past. They were always together and no one knew Minho better than Jonghyun, but nobody knew it. Although they became strangers for each others he didn't really want to involve other persons in it but he couldn't hide it to his friends either.

"I told you, you wouldn't want to hear this."

"How.. Are you sure of what you're saying ?"

"Why would I lie ?"

"So I wouldn't trust Minho anymore."

"I maybe mean with him but I wouldn't be lying about this."

Taemin sighed and looked at Jonghyun. "When did it happen ?"

"Long time ago. We were fifteen or sixteen I think."

"What ?!"

"It's funny you're not involved but your reactions were the same as mine." Jonghyun chuckled.

Before Taemin could answer, a light knock could be heard and was followed by few loud knocks.

"Kim Jonghyun open this ing door or I'm going to break it !" 

"I think your friend is here." Jonghyun went oh the hallway and opened the door. "No need to be this loud I heard you." Jonghyun faked a smiled at Minho which faded when he saw his friend behind the tall guy. "You're here too."

"I can go home you know." Key crossed his arms due to his friend's reaction.

"Hurry up and come in unless you want to receive the door on the head." Jonghyun smiled.

Key took a moment to look at his friend and smiled back before entering his house. He watched Minho and Taemin as the two seemed like they were about to argue.

"Did he do anything ? Just tell me and I'll punch his ing face." Minho put his hand on Taemin's head but the youngest pushed it.

"Don't touch me."

"Taemin.. ?"

"I can't believe you're like that."

"What are you saying ?"

"You thought it disgusting when it happenned to me but you just did the same when you were younger."

"What did you tell him." Minho frowned turning at Jonghyun.

"I just told him the truth."

"Why did you do that ?!"

"It's me who asked him to tell me." Taemin almost cut Minho aned he was looking at him angrily.

"What ? What are you talking about ?" Key asked looking back and forth at Minho and Taemin then Jonghyun.

"Nothing." Jonghyun smiled at him and patted his head.

"So you tell Taemin but you don't even have the strenght to tell your friend ? How funny."

"Shut up."

"Can someone explain me what the hell is going on ?!"

"Of course I'll explain you everything."

"Minho shut up."

"You know we were friends before, best friends actually. Isn't it funny how we became strangers for each other ?"

"I said shut the up !"

"But I understand why we became strangers, at least it was my fault, but we were kids and it was too late when I realized it."

"That's enough. Go out of my house."

"Why ? your friend want to know we should tell him."

"I said get out !" Jonghyun yelled as he opened his front door.

Minho just smiled. "If you say so." He grabbed Taemin's wrist and went out. "See you later then."

Jonghyun slammed the door, he rested against it and sighed.

"What was that Jong ?"

Jonghyun didn't answered and lowered his head.

"Jong, what happened ?"

Yet again there was no answer.

"Jong tell me something !"

He ran a head on his hair in frustration and looked up at Key. Minho was right, though he told the story to Taemin, he couldn't tell it to Key because he felt numb. He felt like the fifteen-year-old Jonghyun - or whatever his age back then - was weak. He couldn't protect what he loved and he didn't want his best friend to know this side of him. After staring at Key for a long moment, he finally made a move towards him. He hugged his friend and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Jong ?" Key didn't make a move, he was shocked to his friend action but was also worried he would do or say something Jonghyun didn't want to hear.

"I'm sorry. I will tell you. But not now. I just need time.. please."

"Okay ?" Key patted his head. He didn't know what was going on but he was sure of something. He could felt Jonghyun's pain.

"Thanks." Jonghyun let go of his friend and ruffled his hair. "Let's go sleep now."

"What ? But I have to go home."

"No way, I'm kidnapping you."

"But-"

Before he could finish his sentence he was carried away in Jonghyun's bedroom. Key didn't care to know what happened now and whatever happened, he trusted his friend and so he always made sure that Jonghyun's happiness came first.