o6

Mine

A/N : It has been a very long time I didn't upload I'm so sorry TT 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So what were you doing alone ?" Minho asked.

"Nothing..." Key replied. He didn't know what he was doing here. Why did he accept to drink something with him, the person his best friend hated the most in the world. Why he was in front of him instead of Jonghyun. And he urgently felt the need to leave and found him. But somehow he still sat here with him. Why ? He didn't know either.

"Did you two fight ?" Minho's voice suddenly took him out of his thoughts.

"Why do you think that ?" 

"You wouldn't be here crying then."

"I- I didn't cry."

"Liar."

The athmosphere was awkward. Nobody dared to talk and the waitress who brought their orders was the only sound their could hear. They were looking at their drinks, then Key started to speak first.

"Why do you hate him so much ?"

"Because he's a jerk."

"You are too." 

"I know." Minho chuckled.

"Actually.." Minho continued. "It's all my fault."

"Why ?"

"We know each other since we're child."

"What happened ?"

"I did a mistake and then Jonghyun moved.."

"In the middle of high school." Key finished his sentence.

"Yes."

".. That's when I met him."

Minho just nodded and drank his coffee.

"Your mistake... Was it that bad ?"

"Kinda. It's not like I wanted it."

"What is it ?"

"You should ask your friend."

"Hmpf.. As he's going to tell me..."

"He's really stubborn right ?"

"A lot."

"He was like that before too."

"I know, he's still the same since I met him."

"I don't know how you did to endure him."

"I'm used." Key smiled and drank his chocolate. "Well then I'm going, thanks for the drink."

"Key."

"Yes ?"

"If you can't bear him, you should leave."

"I'm sorry but I'm not like you. He's my friend and I will never let him." And then Key went out of the store.

"... Interesting." Minho said looking at his cup and finished his coffee before leaving.

_______________________________________________________________________

It was raining outside and Jonghyun was still out. He rushed to find Key so he had only jacket over his T-shirt. He was walking slowly and kept thinking about what he saw. His best friend with the person he hated. He couldn't believe that they were together. He didn't want to imagine them becomeing closer. He didn't want to lose Key, in fact he was afraid. As he didn't saw where he was walking he bumped into someone who fell down.

"Oh.. Sorry." He bowed and looked at the person.

"It's okay." The person picked his umbrella and looked at jonghyun. "Oh.."

"You're.. Minho's friend right ?"

"Yes...You're ... Jonghyun ?"

"Yes. And You ?"

"I-... Taemin." He said shyly and just smiled.

Jonghyun nodded in response and Taemin was staring at him.

"What ?" 

"You- You're all wet." He said and put his umbrella above him and Jonghyun to protect him from the rain.

"It's okay, thanks." Jonghyun said and he started walking again in the rain.

"But.. You will be sick." Taemin just followed him.

"I can take care of myself and I didn't say you could follow me." Jonghyun stopped and stared at Taemin angrily.

"I-.. Sorry."

Jonghyun sighed and took the younger's umbrella to protect both of them.

"Sorry I shouldn't be so rude but I'm slightly mad tonight."

"It's okay."

"What's your name already ?"

"Taemin.."

"Right, Taemin. Follow me."

____________________________________________________________________________

"Is it your house ?"

"Yeah, just make yourself at home."

"Okay.." Taemin took off his shoes and looked everywhere at Jonghyun's house. It was usually a mess but not today since Key cleaned it. Jonghyun headed to the kitchen and took two cups. "Coffee ?"

"Ah, yes please." Taemin sat and just waited not knowing what to do. He stared at Jonghyun's back and looked at his stuff. His house was very simple but he hadn't imagine it like this. His stare stopped on a guitar against the wall.

"Do you play ?"

"Hm ?" Jonghyun looked at Taemin then at his guitar. "Oh, yes, sometimes I like writing some stuff.." He gave Taemin a cup of coffee and sat in front of him.

"You write lyrics ?"

"Yes.. But it's nothing special." He smiled lightly and drank.

Taemin nodded and also drank. It was quiet a moment until Jonghyun stood up.

"I'll bring towels." He then went in the bathroom.

"Ah, thanks." Taemin also stood up and waited for him.

When Jonghyun came back in the living room, he was topless and was drying his hair with the towel. Taemin looked away and took the towel.

"What ? Are you shy ?" Jonghyun chuckled.

"..No."

"Then are you afraid ?" Jonghyun said as he walked closer to him.

Taemin stepped back until his back touched the wall. He gulped and looked at Jonghyun. "Wha-What are you doing ?"

"I'm just having fun." Jonghyun smirked.

And then Taemin's phone rang. Jonghyun took it and looked at the number.

"Perfect timing." He looked at Taemin and answer.

"Hey Taemin where are you ?"

"Hey Minho, how have you been ? Sorry Taemin can't talk now, he's busy."

"What the hell are you doing ?"

"What do you think I am doing ?"

"Don't even dare to touch him."

"Then come and rescue him."

"Kim Jonghyun I swear that if you touch him i will-" Jonghyun then hung up.

"Your voice is really irritating.." He then drop the phone on the table."Then what should we do now ?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Key stopped in front of a store to protect him from the rain. He was cursing because he hated rain. But he couldn't stay here forever. He then started to rush to go home when someone grab his arm and he suddenly faced a person.

"Minho ?"

"Kim Jonghyun where do he live ?"

"What ? Why ?"

"Hurry and tell me !"