We got caught.

How do i tell her.

-----Jonghyun's POV----- 

  Mr. Lee Soo-Man had called everyone to his large office and had something really big to tell us. I didn't want to go but he said whoever didn't go would get fired. Of course I didn't want to get fired because i've made so many friends through the years i've been working at SM Entertainment. As I walked in the other members saw me and had saved him a seat. I walked to them and sat next to Taemin. Mr. Lee came into the room but I wasn't paying attention to him only Jessica.

-----End of POV-----

 I call all of you here today to tell you really bad news." Mr. Lee said. "You didn't sell the company did you?" Max said. "No it's something worse than that." Mr. Lee said. He walked towards the t.v remote and a newscast.

-----Breaking News-----

"2 S.M stars caught in a kissing scandel," When the news reporter said that Jessica's and Taemin's eyes widened. "It was reported last night around 10:40 when paparazzi spoted SHINee's Lee Taemin and Girls Generation Jung Jessica kissing outside of Girls Generation's dorm. Here are the pictures." The pictures appreaed on the t.v and everyone gasped and looked at Taemin and Jessica. Mr. Lee Soo-Man turned off the t.v and didn't turn around. "Why didn't you tell us." Taeyeon said while looking at Jessica. "I was going to but....." Jessica was interrupted from a loud slam from Mr. Lee "Jessica Jung how dare you kiss a fellow labelmate when you know you can't have relationships!!!" he yelled. "Why blamming this on me! I didn't kiss him first Taemin's the one that kissed me first!! Gosh everything wells gets blammed on me." Jessica said. "Jessica Jung!!!! You don't talk to me like that. You are fired from this company!!" Mr. Lee said. Everybody gasped in shock. "Fine i never like this place anyway." Jessica grabbed her bag and left the room. "Would anybody else care to join her." Mr.Lee said. When he said that Taemin , Taeyeon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, stood up and left the room.