What's going on

How do i tell her.

      "Are you ok Jonghyun?" Jessica said looking at him while holding his hands. Jonghyun held his head and nodded, Secruity gurds were taking Nickhun out of the building when he looked at Jessica. "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!" He yelled across the room. Eveybody left the room except Jessica. "Are you sure you don't want us to stay Noona?" Taemin asked. Jessica nodded and hugged Taemin, "I'll watch him for you guys. Don't worry." Jessica waved and closed the door and walked to the spare bed. Jonghyun was sleeping in his bed next door to where Jessica was sleeping.

   ------The Next Day---- 

  Jessica woke up and heard a noise coming from the kitchen she reallized Jonghyun was still in his room sleeping. Jessica got a book that she found on the ground and walked down the stairs. She saw a guy rustling through the refrigrator looking for something. Jessica ran to the mysterious man and waked him with the small book. "Ouch..... Ouch...... Noona it's me! STOP IT!!!!! Taemin blocked the book from hitting his face. Jessica stoped and threw the book on the counter. "What are you doing here?" Jessica looked at Taemin with a concerned look. "I had to pee ad the walk was very long from here to the dorm is a long walk so i slept on the couch." Taemin said. "Pabo Don't scare me like that." Jessica said. Taemin leaned forward to kiss Jessica but was interupted by a familliar voice. Jessica pushed Taemin away and scratched her head and turned around and saw Jonghyun standing on the stairs. "Uhhhh....... Hi Jonghyun. I thought you were sleep." Jessica said stracting her head. "Yeah I was but then i heard Taemin's yell." Jonghyun said. Jessica turned her head and said, "You just had to scream." with an ice cold look. Taemin mouthed the words sorry but Jessica didn't care. Jonghyun went back upstairs and closed his door. Taemin grabbed Jessica's hand and didn't let go.