Love triangle.

How do i tell her.

Jessica let go of Taemin's hand and grabbed her bag and left. "Did I make her mad?" Taemin said. Later that day Jessica was in the practice reharsing for the comeback they were having in January. While she was practicing someone was watching from the door. "Man she's beautiful." the man said. Jessica walked out of the practice room and headed to the dorm. The man's phone rang and he picked it up. ''Hyung what do you want?" the man yelled. "Taemin where are you? I'm out of chicken." Onew yelled through the phone. Taemin hung up is phone and texted someone. Hope she feels the same way to.

  To: Jessica

Jessica noona when you hugged me last night...... well I like you.

 -----1 hour later-----

 "Taeyeon!!!!!!!" Jessica yelled out. Taeyeon came out of her room and walked to Jessica. "What?" Taeyeon said with her hair in her face. "Look!" Jessica said giving Taeyeon her phone. "Woah! Taemin likes you. "What do i do?" Jessica said. Taeyeon shrugged. Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Jessica said. She walked to the door and opened it a crack. "What are you doing here?" Jessica whispered. "I need to talk to you." Taemin said and pulled Jessica out of the dorm. Taemin shut the door behind him. "What do you want?" Jessica said. "I just want to say sorry about what happend at Jonghyun's house. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you. I don't know what got into me hope you forgive me." Taemin said. "Taemin I forgive you." Jessica smiled. Then Taemin leaned in to kiss her and Jessica didn't stop him. His lips touched hers and nobody broke the kiss. Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck. Then Taemin broke the kiss turned around and walked away. "What just happened?" Jessica said. Taemin turnd aorund and said, "I just kissed you that's what happened." Jessica opened the door to the dorm and the other 8 members fell onto the ground. "Were you guys evasdropping?" "No." They all said. "It doesn't matter anyway." Jessica said and walked inside.