The Encounter

How do i tell her.

    Jonghyun walked around the hall pratcing for the concert and saw Taemin making out wth a teddy bear. He took out his phone and started to record it. Taemin saw Jonghyun and threw the teddy bear to the ground. Jonghyun turned around and ran away. Then Taemin ran after him yelling, "Hyung!!! Don't show the video to anyone." Jonghyun ran as fast as he can and accidentaly ran into Jessica. Jonghyun fell first on the ground and Jessica fell on to him. Taemin saw both of them and said, "OMO!" 

      "Oh sorry Jessica. That was my fault." Jonghyun got up and helped her up. Jessica got up and wiped the dirt off. "It's ok." Jessica said. Taemin walked over to Jonghyun and yelled. "Hyung don't show anybody the video!" Taemin said. "What video? Can i see?" Jessica asked. "Yes. You can." Jonghyun said instanly. Jonghyun gave Jessica his phone and she watched the video. She started to laugh so hard. "That's so funny." Jessica said and waved goodbye and then walked away. Jonghyun walked toward the practice room. "What were you doing anyway?" Jonghyun asked. "I was practicing." Taemin blushed. "For who?" Jonghyun asked. "Minho hyung." Taemin said entering the room. Jonghyun had a disgusted look on his her.