Call Late At Night

The Leafes

“Tattoo? What tattoo?” Seunghyun asked as he patted my back and offered me a glass of water. After I make sure to breath normally and calm down, he hold my wrists and showed them to his mother.

 

“There’s no tattoo.” He stated. Holy cow, he couldn’t see it but Mother furrowed her eyebrows and I know it’s not a good sign.

 

“Oh yes, I think I need to wear glasses not only for reading.. I thought I saw a tree tattoo on your wrist, Bom.” I exhaled my breath so hard, never knew that I hold it awhile ago. I’m dead scared, you know!

 

“I don’t have tattoo, mother.” I said and smiled. I swear I’m trying so hard not to look so nervous. I hope everyone would buy my fake smile and let it slip away for tonight.

 

Lie is a hard thing to do.

 

-

 

I stared at the night sky from Seunghyun’s room balcony. Only one day passed but why it feels so long? As much as I hate it but it feels like I’m waiting my death. I count every minutes I breath and it bothers me a lot. I’m not happy. I’m scared..

Mother said she saw my tattooed wrist earlier, how could that be? That ghost said it could only be seen by me and him. Even just for a split second, mother saw it too!

 

“I said I’m not a ghost.”

 

My reflex got me climbing the balcony’s wall and if it’s not because of his magical power, I think I’ve fallen down. Thanks to that annoying astral.

 

“Can you please not to show up out of sudden? I think I’m going to die by a heart attack.”

 

“You have a bad reflex. You could kill yourself whenever you got surprised.” He stated. I scoffed at him and sat back down. He followed me and sat on the floor. He looked straight into my eyes and I was starting to blush. Hello, even when I’m sober enough, being stared by a handsome astral is not good for your heart.

 

“Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with Choi Seunghyun’s mother.” He said. “It was just her eyes which moved too fast and it created some visual appearance on your wrist. She never saw the real tree.” I sighed.

 

“I don’t know, astral. But all of these things make me sick. I’m damn worried.” I took a can of coke and open it. “why God do this to me? Am I a bad sinner? As long as I remember, I always did good things and I never fight with my family.” I said as I sipped the coke. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

 

“it’s destiny.” He said, his smile melt my heart and I know he could clearly see my pink cheeks. “But seriously, how stupid you could be? For all this time, you still don’t know who’s your real fated lover?” okay, he just call me stupid. He doesn’t handsome at all!

 

“Excuse me?” I furrowed my eyebrows as he stood up and laid his back on the railing.

 

“You’re too dense! How old are you again? Even grandmothers could see who is who for God’s sake!”

 

“You’re starting to talk nonsense, astral.” I said, drinking up my coke to calm my nerves.

 

“Who are you talking to?” I spat all the coke I’ve been drinking and even choked on it. it, Seunghyun!! “Uhuk! Uhuk!!” I kept on coughing as I felt the burning feeling in my throat.

 

“Oh my God, Bom! I’m sorry! Are you okay?! Wait, I’m going to get you some water!!” he panicked and ran downstairs. It still hard for me to breath when he got me a glass of water and I immediately drink it. “Breath, Bom… breath…” he said.  When the burning feeling is gone, I started to laugh. Seunghyun raised his eyebrows.

 

“Seunghyun, I was choked and you acting like I was about to deliver a baby!” he pouted. I smiled and caressed his head. “ Oohhhh, my baby boy.” I cooed. He caught me and brought me to his lap. I laughed, trying to get away from his grip but he kept on hugging me like I’m one of his bear bricks. Giving up, I just let him embrace me.

 

“Who were you talking to?” he asked. My eyes and my fingers were busy pinching his nose and giggled when he push his face to me. We kept on doing that until he took a deep breath and move away my fingers. “I’m asking you..”

 

“Well, no one. I just talked to the stars. Maybe Do Manager would hear me?” I smiled. He closed my eyes with his palm and tickled me. “There’s no Do Manager!” I laughed, moving like a fish and end up gripping his neck very tight, bringing his face near mine in the process. We stopped. I’m drowned in his eyes. Those orbs.. I’m feeling weird…

 

*phone ringing*

 

“Yah, who called you at this hour?” I asked. It’s 11 pm and damn it, I don’t know why I feel irritated. He shouldn’t take calls late at night. Who the heck is that anyway? I feel possesive out of sudden and I don’t ing know why.

 

“Excuse me, but it’s yours.” He said. I paused and something vibrating on my pocket. Stupid Bom is stupid!! I took out my phone and guess who’s calling? Kim Jaejoong!! I should feel happy and immediately pick up his phone but why I feel the need to check on Seunghyun’s reaction? I looked up and his face is very displeased. For the first time in my love journey with Jaejoong, I don’t feel like to pick the phone. “What’s with the long face?” I asked Seunghyun. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He moved his hands and let me sit on his lap on my own. Damn it, I want him to embrace me again. I’m starting to feel confuse.. especially when I say

 

“Would you want to pick his call for me?” I swear, I,  myself, am very surprise with my own words. He looked at me questioning. I offered him my ringing phone and he pick up the call.

 

“Hello?” he paused. His eyes never leave mine as he listening to whatever Jaejoong says. “I’m Seunghyun. Bom’s with me. When she’s with me, I assure you she’s perfectly fine. I’ll make sure she’s going to work tomorrow. Jaejoong..” I was about to stand up to get my coke when he held my waist, brought me on his lap. “Don’t call her at late hour anymore.” He said, his eyes still glued on mine and immediately end the call.

 

“What?” I asked. As I saw the astral hit his forehead with his palm.

 

***

I'm sorry for the long update, I'm really busy with my college life since this is my last year. I hope you guys still enjoy the update and please write some comments! givethis story some feedback ;)

anyway, maybe someone could make a poster for this story? hehe

I love you!

 

xoxo