First Mission

Detectives In Love

The team had been silent the whole time, no one dared to talk. Jessica, Donghae, and Taeyeon noticed the sad look of Siwon and Tiffany. Suddenly Leeteuk came out of the room with a serious face.

"What happened? Why are you so flustered?" Taeyeon asked him as soon as she saw him came rushing outside.

"A new case for us." All of them stood up and looked serious too. "Someone was killed and someone was kidnapped. It happened in the same time, both of the victims are blood related."

"Murdering and kidnapping, I don't think it is just one person who did that. It must be more than one person." Tiffany spoke out her analysis.

"Why do you have that thought?" Donghae asked.

"I can explain. There's no way a person could do that both at the same time. Not only that, the killer kidnapped someone who is blood related to the first victims meaning the killer had prepared for this since the beginning." Siwon explained well and it impressed Tiffany. "I think Tiffany-ssi can explain more." Siwon smiled at Tiffany but she quickly looked away.

"The killer seemed to know well about the victims family, that showed that the killer was able to kidnap and murder them. Moreover, to avoid suspicion and to strengthen the security the murderer would certainly hire people to help him." Tiffany said as she looked at them seriously. They were totally amazed by her skills, usually it was Siwon who would do the analysis.

"Yeah, you two are probably right. Now, I need both of you to go to where the victim's body was found. This is the first time you'll be working together, don't disappoint me." Leeteuk ordered Siwon and Tiffany. "Donghae and Jessica you two go to where the victioms lived and find out more about them."

 

Siwon and Tiffany were in the car going to the murder scene. Siwon kept glancing at Tiffany and she noticed it.

"I'll be fine, no need to worry about me. Besides there will be polices there so I won't get myself killed." Siwon was surprised to hear that from her. Two hours ago, she was a pretty girl with an eye smile but then she changed into a cold girl, even colder than Jessica.

"I know you can manage on your own. I didn't mean a thing for what I've said before to you. It's just I still couldn't forget what happened in the past." Siwon's face turned dark and Tiffany sighed. Then she smiled softly getting an idea of how to make their relationship better.

"If you tell me what happened in the past, I think I don't mind forgiving you." Tiffany said as she looked out of the window.

"Really? Well -----"

"We're here." Before Siwon could say anything Tiffany cut him off because they had arrived at the scene. Siwon cursed mentally for the bad timing. They got of the car and was greeted by one of the police.

"Investigator Choi, you're here." A middle age policeman came to greet him. "Who's this?"

Siwon looked to Tiffany who was smiling to the officer. "She is Investigator Hwang, my partner." The officer seemed to be taken aback but he just remained silent and only nodded his head. "So, where exactly the body was found?" The officer showed Siwon and Tiffany the place where the body was found. Siwon and Tiffany looked around but they couldn't get any single clue.

"Is there any witness found here?" Tiffany asked the officer but he shook his head. After talking about 10 minutes the officer left.

"The killer must be very professional. He left no hint or anything here, it's clean." Siwon said after getting back from searching. Tiffany looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"I think we need to check the body, who knows we can find any clue." Tiffany suggested and Siwon looked okay with that.

"Good idea. Let's get going."

 

Tiffany and Siwon went to the hospital where the body was brought to. Before they got inside Siwon looked worriedly at Tiffany who was pale that time.

"Are you okay? Your face is so pale."

"I'm okay, let's just get in over with." Tiffany sounded confident but in fact she was nervous. After seeing her parents dead bodies years ago, she was kind of traumatized.

Minutes later they arrived at the mortuary. One of the doctor stayed behind with them to tell them the result of the autopsy.

"So what caused the death?"

"A strong blow on his back head which damaged his cerebellum. Also a strong hit in his face which caused his jaw to out of its place." Siwon nodded and sank into a deep thought. "Is there anything more?"

"Oo yeah, here." The doctor handed them a piece of pink torn cloth.

"What's this?" Siwon asked again.

"The victim was holding onto this in his right hand."

"Okay thanks doctor, you can take your leave."

Siwon and Tiffany stayed for a little while to examine the body. Siwon was busy looking at the body when suddenly she felt a grip on his arms. He looked behind him and found Tiffany was trembling with fear.

"Siwon, we got what we wanted, can we leave please?" Siwon quickly nodded and brought her out the mortuary. Tiffany was trembling terribly and her hands were cold. Siwon took off his jacket and put it on Tiffany.

"Sorry I became a burden. I am such a pain in the ." Tiffany felt sorry because she had interrupted Siwon.

"No, it's not. But next time tell me if you feel uncomfortable." Siwon put his hands on Tiffany's shoulder. "Let's get back to the office."

 

AT THE OFFICE

"You guys are back. Hey what happened to Tiffany?" Taeyeon noticed Tiffany was trembling and she held onto Siwon's jacket dearly.

"I'm okay." She managed to say and forced a smile to convince them.

"Okay then, so what did you get?" Siwon explained the whole thing to Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Siwon also showed them the piece of cloth they found. Minutes later, Donghae and Jessica were back.

"We didn't get anything." Donghae sighed in defeat while throwing his body to his chair. "The neighbourhood said that they were kind to them and didn't think that someone would actually did this to them."

"But they did mention that a group of men often came to their house and caused a commotion. But we didn't get to know more than that." Jessica explained, she looked really disappoint too.

"That's okay Haesica." Taeyeon said. "You guys did your best."

"Haesica?" Tiffany asked Siwon who was sitting in front of her.

"Well, every partners had nicknames here, Haesica is for Jessica and Donghae and Taeteuk is for Taeyeon and Leeteuk." Siwon explain while having his back facing Tiffany.

"Ooooo. And what's yours before I came?" Tiffany asked. "You promised me you will tell me right?"

"Okay, I'll tell you, but not here. Let's go to a cafe nearby." Siwon walked out first. "Guys me and Tiffany had something to do, catch up with you later and call us if something happens."

"Bye guys, be right back." Tiffany waved softly to the group before following Siwon.

The group was left with mouths opened. They didn't expect Siwon and Tiffany to reconcile that fast.

 

Will Siwon be able to move from the past and treat Tiffany better?
And will the group manage to solve the case without getting into any danger?

 

AH !!!! This is really the first time I write something like this...
Lame, isn't it? :(
Leave comments guys, thank you <3