Fresh Start

Detectives In Love

"We didn't get anything, no clue at all." Jessica whined and played with her phone.  Everyone looked so desperate, theyn needed to stay in the office overnight in order to solve the case.

"What do we get from staying here? I'm tired. Where's Siwon?" Donghae asked while looking at Leeteuk who just shrugged at him.

Tiffany was sitting alone and she seemed to be in a deep thought. She took some notes and read through it. She suddenly got up from her seat shocking people around her.

"Waeyeo?" Taeyeon had her head slightly bend while looking at Tiffany.

"I need to go somewhere? Can I go?"

"Umm, I see no reason for you not to go. Besides we're doing nothing here. Will you be okay going out alone? It's pretty late now." Leeteuk said and she nodded while smiling.

"Then, I'm going first. Bye, I'll be right back."

 

Tiffany drove her car, still in her deep thoughts. She was driving to the direction of  the murder scene.

"It's impossible that there are no witness since the scene is a crowded place. There's something wrong about it."

 

MEANWHILE AT THE OFFICE

"Hey guys, I'm back." Siwon said while dropping some plastic bags "I brought some snacks."

"Welcome back Siwon, thanks for the snack, I'm starving." Donghae and the others quickly went to get the snacks. Siwon looked around and founf that Tiffany was not there with them.

"Where's Tiffany?"

"Ah, she went somewhere just know, I'm not really sure where she went to. Wae?" Taeyeon said while eating chocalate and looking at Siwon suspiciously.

"Ani, nothing." Somehow, Siwon got uneasy feeling knowing that Tiffany went out in the middle of the night alone.

 

THE SCENE

Tiffany got to the scene and saw there was pretty lot ot people passing there. She wore a hat and took off her gun's holster and she was ready to get off the car. She saw there were some men sitting at a small restaurant and she thought she could gain infromation from them so she went to them. She sat at the place near them and order a glass of water.

"Yah, why are we eating here when we get a lot of money already?" The first man said while drinking his soju.

"Cut that out, we can't be too obvious about that, you want us to get killed too?" The second man said in a slightly smaller voice. Tiffany smiled knowing she would really got something from them so she prepared her mobile to record their talk.

"Yoo, they're not here. Don't be such a chicken." Tiffany again smacked her lips and smirked, so her prediction was right, it was not only one villain in this case.

"But what happened to his little sister?" The third man finally joined the conversation.

"I think she is at their place, you know where is it." Tiffany thought that it was to ask them few questions. She got up and walked to the first man side, she smiled like a flirting girl and tapped the first man shoulder lightly.

"Excuse me, can I sit here. I'm waiting for someone and I got bored." Tiffany had her head down and the men looked at her ertedly.

"Yes of course, come sit with us." Tiffany sat down between the men and she cursed silently them for looking at her ertedly.

"I heard you guys talking about murder and kidnap. Can I know what happened next?"

"Umm, yeah sure. But serve this as a warning, don't go anywhere near the old building at the end of this road. We think the villains and the victim's sister are there." The second man whispered. "Especially when you're this beautiful."

Tiffany felt like throwing up being near them but she got no other choice. "You guys seem to know about the victim a lot."

"Yeah, the victim name is Kim Hyun Joon and his little sister's name is Kim Hyuna. Kim Hyun Joon was one of their gang member but he quitted few days befor.e he died. I think he quitted because of his little sister and because he owned them too much money since both of their parents had died. But those are just guesses though" Tiffany got all informations she needed. She quickly stood up and bowed at them.

"Thanks for the company, I shall get going now." Tiffany was about to go but the third man grabbed her hands. She almost kicked him but it would draw too much attention.

"Where are you going? Aren't you waiting for someone?"

Tiffany forced a fake smile before answering. "It seemed like he wouldn't come so I'll be going home." The men insisted her to come with them and Tiffany kept refusing.

"Come here." Tiffany felt a hand on her thigh and before she knew it, someone from the back pulled her, saving her from the erts.

"Don't you dare lay hand on her." Tiffany looked up to see her saviour and she found Siwon looking angrily at the men. The men groaned and turned their back on Siwon and Tiffany. Siwon glared at Tiffany and dragged her to her car. Tiffany obediently followed because she knew she was reckless.

"Are you alright?"

Tiffany was surprised by Siwon's question. She expected a lot of scoldings from Siwon. "I'm okay, thanks for saving me." Tiffany looked down.

"Do you want me to beat them up?" Siwon still looked angry.

"No, it's okay, I get what I needed though. Just let them be." Tiffany gave Siwon a light squeeze at his hand which was still holding onto hers."

"I'm so sorry...." Siwon said while looking at Tiffany guiltily."

"Huh? For what? You just saved me, what are you apologizing for?" Tiffany gave him a confuse look.

"Because of me, you came here alone. As your partner I should be helping you. I'm so useless." Siwon looked down the whole time and it hurt Tiffany to see him like that.

"It's okay, I should've waited for you to come back. It was my fault. I'm sorry, anyways let's get back to the office and gave them what I've found." Siwon nodded and they went to their office with their own cars.

 

AT THE OFFICE

"It's a good clue you got here, but you went there alone?! Have you lost your mind?!! Why did you go there yourself?!!!" Leeteuk slammed the desk with his hands. Tiffany looked down feeling wrong.

"She didn't go there alone, she contacted me and I went there with her ------"

"Yes, it's my fault. I'm so reckless, I promise I will never do it again." Tiffany stopped Siwon who was trying to defend her and Siwon just kept silence. He was still in shock.

"Oppa, just let it go. She's alright and she got a good clue. Otherwise we will stay here more nights." Taeyeon convinced Leeteuk who finally calmed down.

"Alright, but don't do it again next time."

 

LATER

"Tiffany, can I talk to you ?" Siwon asked Tiffany who was sitting alone in the office doing nothing while the others were out to grab some fresh air. Siwon came back and thought that it might be a good time to start a fresh relation with Tiffany.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"About the other day, I'm sorry, I never intended to insult your parents. I'm a jerk." Siwon didn't dare to look Tiffany in her eyes. He had his head down all the time.

"Siwon remember the thing I told you the same day you made me cry?" Tiffany paused and stood up straight infront of Siwon. "Talk to me if it's only about work." Siwon expected that reaction from Tiffany so he just nodded.

"I know, I won't object that because that's because --------"

"Let's be friend." Siwon was not sure if he was hearing right. Tiffany asked him to be friend with her.

"Does this mean you'll forgive me?" Siwon finally looked up and saw Tiffany with a sweet eye-smile but also teary eyes. Tiffany nodded smilingly but she couldn't hide her tears. "What's wrong?"

Suddenly Tiffany launched herself to Siwon. She sobbed hard and Siwon wrapped his hands around her shoulders, hugging her.

"Siwon, I miss them so much. So much that I can die." Tiffany continued to cry and Siwon sighed painfully.

"It's okay, cry your heart out. Everything is going to be alright. You have all of us here." Siwon soothed Tiffany back while Tiffany continued crying. Both of them didn't know, that night would be a start of something new for both of them.

But also something more DANGEROUS

 

 

Sorry for the veryyyyyy late update guys :'(
I've got no inspiration latel
But still, please comment and subscribe because you guys make my day happier by doing that :*
Love you all <3