First Meeting

Detectives In Love

"Unnie wake up. You're going to be late for work !!!" Seohyun shook Tiffany's body but the lady won't budge. Seohyun stopped and sighed when suddenly an idea came to her mind.

"UNNIE !! LOOK, BUGS !!" The moment Seohyun mentioned bugs, Tiffany shot up and got out of the bed with a terrified expression.

"Just kidding unnie." Seohyun laughed seeing her sister scared expression.

"Yah, Hwang Seohyun. You're dead." Tiffany was about to tackle her sister down but Seohyun ran quickly to avoid her.

"Unnie, you better prepare yourself now. You don't want to be late in your first day of work right?" Tiffany stopped chasing her and smiled at her. She felt really happy that finally her dream came true. "Prepare yourself and then come down, breakfast is ready." Seohyun said as she got out of Tiffany's room. Tiffany prepared herself well and after that she joined her sister to have breakfast. After bidding goodbye, Tiffany left for work.

"First day of work. Umma, Appa you're proud of me right?" Tiffany thought of her parents and it caused her to drop tears but she quickly wiped them not wanting to look pathetic in her new workplace.

 

Meanwhile in Division 9th office, a handsome lad came with a bright smile on his face. "What's up guys?" Siwon greeted his fellow teamates who were busy chit-chatting.

"Yo Siwon, my bro. We got news for you?" Donghae walked to Siwon and threw his arms around Siwon's shoulder.

"What? That you and Jessica are dating?" The moment he said that Taeyeon burst out laughing and he earned a smack from Donghae who was blushing madly.

"Keep that up and I'll rip your pretty face, Choi." Jessica threatened Siwon and he just laughed it off. It was usual to see her acted like that, she is the group Ice Princess afterall.

"You got a new partner, a girl." Taeyeon finally spilled the news. The moment he heard that his face turned dark and he didn't look good anymore.

"Oh, is that so?" That was the only respond that Siwon gave to them. Taeyeon, Donghae, and Jessica sighed in defeat. They had been trying to change Siwon but it was always a fail. Siwon put down his things and sank into his deep thougth.

"Guys." Someone called them from the back, they turned their attention to the man who had just entered the office. "Yo, what's with the long face Siwon?" Leeteuk noticed the dark face of Siwon and actually he knew why wiithout asking.

"Where's the new girl oppa?" Jessica got excited and looked behind Leeteuk but found no one. "This time I'm not going to let the girl resign because of this freak." Jessica glanced at Siwon who was glaring at her.

"Me too." Taeyeon joined Jessica.

"Me three." Donghae also joined them and Siwon looked like he was in defeat.

"Haha guys, count me in too. Let's not make her wait any longer, by the way she is a real beauty." They got even more excited when Leeteuk mentioned that. "Ms.Hwang, please come in."

The door opened slowly and a pretty lady came in shyly, She smiled at them and also bowed at them. "So guys, this is Tiffany Hwang our new teamates and your new partner Siwon."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Tiffany-imnida. I hope we can work well together." Tiffany smiled her best smile to them and they all returned her smile. Even Siwon was mesmerized by her looks but his face looked really cold. They introduced themselves one by one.

"So, this is your partner Siwon. You guys will have to work together in the future." Leeteuk introduced Siwon. Tiffany smiled at him and offered a handshake but Siwon totally ignored her. Leeteuk sighed and quickly changed the topic before any war happened.

"Stay tune for any call okay, in the meanwhile you can talk with the girls. If you need anything, I'll be in my room." With that Leeteuk went to his own office.

Tiffany took a few glances at Siwon who ignored her completely. Truthfully she was annoyed but she didn't want to cause any commotion so she decided to let it slipped.

"He's always like that after a certain thing happened." Jessica suddenly showed up behind Tiffany and it kind of scared her.

"Yeah, that tragic night for our group." Taeyeon also joined the conversation.

"What happened to you guys?" Tiffany asked concernly. They moved to the couch to have a better place to talk.

"Well, we were in a mission 2 years ago. It was a serious case and it involved guns, Yoona was partnered with Siwon that time. They were so close and was always side by side. Yoona was not good at using guns but she insisted to join the groups to the scene. When Siwon was distracted for a moment, she was shot and died." Tiffany gasped shockly hearing Jessica's explanation.

"Since then, he always act mean towards his partners and made them resigned from the team." Taeyeon continued to explained. "But seeing how you did so fine just now, I believed you will be able to survive here. With our help too of course."

Tiffany smiled gratefully at them. She was about to say something when a voice called out her name. "Tiffany." Tiffany looked at Siwon who called her and walked towards him.

"Yes?"

"We need to discuss a few things." Siwon said while avoiding Tiffany's gaze. Tiffany glanced back at Taeyeon and Jessica who mouthed 'fighting' to her. Tiffany took a deep breathe and walked towards him.

"What is it Siwon-ssi?" Tiffany said carefully.

"I need to know how good you are in the field. Tell me what you've mastered from your training." Siwon had some serious face and it scared Tiffany but she managed to keep her cool.

"Well, hand-to-hand combats, using weapons, and ability to find things quickly." Siwon was quite impressed but he didn't show any expression on his face.

"Just one rule for me, you have to stay in the office eventhough we have to move to the scene." Siwon said with a serious tone. Tiffany got pretty annoyed but she still kept her calm face.

"Why?"

"Just follow my order will you?" Siwon shot up from his seat and yelled at her. At that moment, Tiffany couldn't keep her cool anymore. She also shot up from her seat and glared at Siwon.

"Then give me a reason, you can't just order me around like that." Taeyeon, Jessica, and Donghae remained silent because they didn't want to worsen the situation.

"I know it, you just want to show off going to the scene. This is your first time working as a detective and you already want to join us to the scene. Didn't your parents teach you how to know where you're belong?!! A girl like should've just stayed at home."

The next thing happened was beyond expectation. Tiffany slapped Siwon hard and she was crying that time. Siwon looked really shock as well as the others.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS. YOU CAN INSULT ME AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN'T INSULT MY PARENTS. GOSH, YOU'RE SUCH A JERK." Tiffany ran out of the office with tears streaming down her face.

"Way to go Siwon, you make her cry like that. You went too far." Taeyeon glared at him.

"What's with the shouting guys? Where's Tiffany?" Leeteuk showed up with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Well you see, a certain guy here made her cried by insulting her parents." Jessica explained sarcastically but it didn't affect Siwon. He still looked calm even after the slap.

"What have you done Choi Siwon." Leeteuk hissed angrily at him. That is the first time Leeteuk was that angry to Siwon, usually he would tolerate him for making his partner angry but this time was different. "Her parents died and you insulted them?" Siwon gasped and looked really shock. "And you call yourself a human?"

"Dead?" Donghae asked carefully.

"They were also detectives like us and they died during a mission, Tiffany was only 11 that time. Since then, she followed her parents dream." Everyone looked sad especially Siwon. He had his head down all the time. "Siwon, there is someone else who shared the same pain as you. But looked at her, she is able to move on. She even lost her parents not a partner." Siwon nodded sadly, he realized that he had been a jerk all the time.

Suddenly Tiffany came in with tears still streaming down her face. She tried to smile and wiped her tears but she failed miserably. "Sorry, I caused this all commotion. I'm so sorry." She glanced at Siwon who looked at her worriedly.

"It's okay, don't mention that." Leeteuk said to calm her down. After a few minutes they went back to their own position. Tiffany went to her desk which was beside Siwon's.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean -----" Siwon was apologizing but Tiffany stopped him.

"Save your sorry and save your explanation for yourself Siwon-ssi." Tiffany looked cold and she didn't seem to care about Siwon anymore. "Just talk to me if it's regarding to work."

Siwon sighed and became silent. How he regretted for being a jerk to Tiffany.

 

 

This is the first time I'm going to write some action in my story
I'm sorry in advance if the story is not good
Give me your comments guys ....
Love you all