Chapter 6

Love me more, love me most

 

Kyungsoo made it his mission to wake up earlier than he usually did on Saturdays the next morning, after a quick shower he made his way to the main kitchen surprising the cook when he told her what he wanted to do. She smiled at Kyungsoo’s thoughtfulness and agreed to help him make all of Luhan’s favourite dishes for his homecoming. The two didn’t waste time and started to prepare all the dishes, Kyungsoo was so immersed in his work that he almost jumped out of his skin when a hand landed on his shoulder almost two hours later. Kris withdrew his hand just as quickly,

"We have to leave," he said taking a quick look around the bustling kitchen before walking out, Kyungsoo took off his apron and bid the cook goodbye as he ran after Kris.

-

 

The two boys waited quietly, Kris sitting down while Kyungsoo remained standing shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Kris rolled his eyes at the other's nervousness, to be honest he felt quite guilty for being so mean to Kyungsoo. So far from what he observed the boy was nothing but nice, maybe if things had been different they could have even been friends-

"Baby brother!" Kris cringed at the sight of the excited blonde boy who was running his way, Kyungsoo's eyes widened comically and Kris would have laughed if Luhan didn't throw himself at him.

Kris staggered backwards at the added weight before peeling the smaller male off him uncomfortable with the affection. Luhan pouted at the short hug and lack of greeting before shoving his luggage at Kris, he looked around carefully and broke out into a dazzling smile when his eyes landed on Kyungsoo.

He approached the other boy slowly before drawing him into a tight hug, Kyungsoo was about to hug him back out of politeness when he felt the hand on his back slide lower to squeeze his bottom. He let out a startled yelp and Luhan let out a mischievous giggle as Kyungsoo pulled away speechless at the greeting. Luhan couldn’t help but smile widely before leaning forward to place a soft kiss on Kyungsoo’s lips, Kris' eyes widened along with the people around them. Luhan pulled away from the blushing Kyungsoo who was touching his lips stunned.

"Look at you!!" Luhan cooed oblivious to the shock he had caused to the younger boy,

"Still as adorable as before!"

Kyungsoo blinked repeatedly trying to get his brain back into action,

"Y-you just kissed me!"

Luhan frowned head tilting slightly,

"Yeah, I did..." he said not understanding the big deal until he saw the shock on Kris' face as well.

"Oh…you two don't remember," he said lips forming another smile, "Whenever we met when we were children you always demanded a kiss," he shrugged as Kyungsoo seemed to turn scarlet at the new information.

"Old habits die hard,"

He grabbed the blushing Kyungsoo's hand,

"Let's go then, I bought you presents!!" He dragged the semi-frozen Kyungsoo along with him only stopping to call Kris’ out of his stupor.

 

-

Kyungsoo slid into the back seat and was surprised when Luhan slid in beside him,

"Luhan-shi, you can sit in-" Kyungsoo trailed off when Luhan poked his right cheek.

"No formalities Soosoo!" he said pouting, "It feels awkward, hyung or gege is alright. No other honorifics understand?"

Kyungsoo nodded making him smile, Kyungsoo felt his breath catch in his throat. The two brothers were nothing alike he thought as Luhan's beauty literally stole his breath away. The boy looked like a doll but ironically it was Kris' attitude that suited one.

Kyungsoo looked forward and jumped when his eyes met Kris' in the rear view mirror, his fiancé had witnessed the whole scene. He looked back at Luhan who thankfully started complaining about his flight.

They were just passing the shopping district in Myeondong when Kyungsoo's phone rang, he answered it pulling away when the other person screamed on the other line.

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo whined quietly making Luhan smile fondly,

"Didn't Baek hyung tell you I moved?" Kyungsoo laughed when his hyung swore,

"Where are you?" Kyungsoo paused, "I'll be passing that street soon," his eyes darted to Kris uncertainly.

"Kris-shi, can you drop me off on the next street. P-please?"

"Do I look like I'm your-"

"Yifan," Luhan's pretty eyes narrowed smile gone, Kris rolled his eyes.

"Fine,"

Kyungsoo thanked him before turning back his attention to his call,

"Which shop are you- ah no need I see you!" Kyungsoo cried excitedly, he waved at someone and Kris shook his head as he pulled up beside a curb,

"The windows are tinted stupid," Kyungsoo's hand dropped along with his smile. He bowed to the two blondes.

"Thanks, I'll see you later." Luhan nodded while Kris simply grunted.

The two watched Kyungsoo run towards a boy of similar height, and like Luhan did previously to Kris he jumped onto him. They tumbled onto a bench laughing joyfully. Luhan smiled at the sight,

"Who's that?" he asked curious, Kris shrugged. Luhan's smile slipped and he looked at his glaring younger brother.

"Yifan-ah, I won't forgive you if you hurt him."

 -

 

Junmyeon sighed as he caught sight of the grinning Jongdae,

"Hey, Pres!! I'm back!" he announced, Junmyeon's expression deadpanned.

"I know I saw Miss Kim and several other teachers pass with post-its on their backs announcing your presence."

Kyungsoo chuckled opening his locker before pulling out two bags,

"Need help?" Junmyeon asked hands already reaching out to assist, Kyungsoo handed him one.

"Thanks hyung, I packed a lunch box for everyone today instead of making different dishes."

Jongdae frowned,

"Who else is eating with us?" he asked eyeing the two bags,

"You'll see," Kyungsoo answered as they made their way to their usual spot in the courtyard where Baekhyun and Minseok were already seated.

Kyungsoo handed out two lunch boxes to them, Jongdae looked at the still filled bag,

"You packed too much Soo," he said, the younger boy smiled and pointed at the three boys heading their way. Jongdae turned,

"Hey guys!" Chanyeol greeted grinning from ear to ear, "Eiii, the troublemaker's back!" he nodded at Jongdae.

Baekhyun snorted before looking around.

"Where's his royal highness?" Jongdae noticed the sarcasm in Baekhyun's voice and looked at him questioningly.

"A new kid, came a day after your exchange program started," Baekhyun explained, "Major pain in the ," he whispered heatedly.

"Ah there he is!" Yixing said waving over the tall boy. He joined them eyes flickering briefly to Kyungsoo who pushed the last packed lunch in his direction.

"Than-"

Soosoo!

"Luhan hyung?" the boy running towards them waved his arms wildly, he came to a skidding stop beside Kris who spluttered as bits and pieces of grass hit his face. Luhan dropped beside Kyungsoo pecking him quickly, the chopsticks Baekhyun was holding dropped along with everyone's jaws.

"Good Afternoon Soo! I was hoping to see you around when I handed in my forms today!"

"Y-your forms?" Luhan nodded leaning closer to the red-faced Kyungsoo,

"From now on I’m your sunbae, isn't that great?!"

Kyungsoo could only nod and Luhan pinched the boy's cheeks cooing over him happily.

"This is going to be so much fun, we can come to school and go home together everyday and I can help you with all of your assignment, we can spend-"

"I'm sorry for cutting in," Jongdae said suddenly speaking up, "but who the hell are you?"

Luhan looked around surprised as he finally noticed everyone else,

"How rude of me," he said standing up before bowing, he straightened up with a smile,

"My name is Wu Luhan,"

"Wu?" Junmyeon's eyes darted to the now scowling Kris. "You're his brother?"

Luhan nodded,

"Yes, I'm Yifan's older brother-" Baekhyun snorted when he found out Kris' real name, but then he remembered something.

"Yah! Why did you kiss Kyungsoo?!"

-

 

Jongdae followed Kyungsoo to his room, he put his bag down.

"What time is Baek coming?" he asked looking around, Kyungsoo shrugged. Baekhyun had told the two he had to go meet his Biology lab partner to finalise their project, but hadn't told them how long it would take.

"Is there a pool in this place?" Kyungsoo shrugged again,

"I haven't really taken a look around," he admitted, Jongdae's eyes lit up.

"Perfect we'll explore," he grabbed Kyungsoo's hand dragging him out of the room and down the stairs.

"Excuse me," the maid addressed turned to them,

"Does this house have a pool?" Jongdae asked charmingly, the flustered maid nodded pointing to a door partly hidden by the staircase.

"Great thanks!" the two exited through the door, Jongdae grinned and pulled Kyungsoo towards the pool.

"How deep do you think it is?" Kyungsoo asked leaning over the edge,

"Why don't you find out," Jongdae said releasing Kyungsoo's hand, the boy let out a shriek. Jongdae laughed as Kyungsoo came up spluttering and shivering.

"Hyung!"

"Can you reach the floor?" Jongdae asked already loosening his tie, Kyungsoo shook his head before covering his eyes at Jongdae's impromptu strip show. Jongdae laughed.

"I see you peeking through your fingers Soo," he teased the boy who blushed and pulled himself out of the water.

"I'd rather look at Baek's body," he answered tugging off his wet shirt and trousers. He slipped back into the water.

Jongdae moved backwards and Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he realised what he was about to do, he tried to swim away but Jongdae was already jumping. He let out a cry as he saw Jongdae's smirk, he shut his eyes and held his breath.

Sure enough seconds later he felt Jongdae's arms fasten onto him and they both went under water. Kyungsoo came up first gasping for air, he latched onto Jongdae as soon as his head came to the surface.

"Y-yah!" Jongdae's arms flailed at he tried to support both himself and Kyungsoo,

"Get off, you're going to drown me!"

"That's the plan!" Kyungsoo yelled strangling Jongdae.

 -

 

A cry made Chanyeol and Yixing jump, Chanyeol stared out of the window before smiling.

"Those two are having fun," more yells and screams followed.

Chanyeol opened the window,

"You two play nice now!" he teased waving his finger at them,

"Chanyeol-shi!! Help mepfthhh-" Jongdae dunked Kyungsoo's head under water, Yixing came up to the window looking concerned.

"Should we help?" he asked as Kyungsoo resurfaced arms flapping. Kris walked over book in hand,

"Who is he anyway?" he asked watching as Kyungsoo admitted defeat and hung onto Jongdae, head resting on the other's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath.

"Kim Jongdae, every teacher's worse nightmare." Chanyeol grinned,

"Kyungsoo's other half," Yixing added with a small laugh, Kris' eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean by that?" even Chanyeol seemed confused by Yixing’s statement.

"You guys wouldn't know but Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Jongdae are quite famous among the Art students. Last year during the school's talent show the three were supposed to perform a song together but Baekhyun got sick so only Kyungsoo and Jongdae performed. They were so good that three major entertainment companies tried to sign them, they didn't accept any of course said they wanted to wait for Baekhyun-"

"So Jongdae is called Kyungsoo's other half because of a duet they had?" Chanyeol still didn't get it.

"It wasn't just any duet! They sang a song called 'The Last Time' and it was clear to everyone Jongdae was singing it to Kyungsoo, the poor boy couldn't even look back at Jongdae he was so flustered,"

"So Jongdae likes Kyungsoo…" Kris said eyes trained on the two boys splashing in the pool, Yixing shrugged.

"Maybe...maybe not. What's shocking is that they even have a fan club dedicated to the two," he snorted,

"They call it 'Chensoo'"

"Why Chensoo?"

"An alias Jongdae had when he wrote was Chen so I guessed it stuck, I hear Kyungsoo and Baekhyun call him that sometimes as well." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head,

"But still why is it called Chensoo? Why not Chen and Kyungsoo?" Yixing sighed at his friends' stupidity.

"Because the fans love them as a 'couple' not as solos," he said emphasizing the couple part, Chanyeol eyes widened as he finally got it.

"You mean romantically?" he looked out of the window again before nodding, "I see it now they do give off a couple-ly vibe."

"I don't see it, whatever they have is probably one-sided," Kris commented curtly snapping his book shut with more force than necessary. His two friends shot him a confused look at his slightly touchy behavior, but were smart enough to change the topic.

-

An hour later Baekhyun found both of his friends passed out in Kyungsoo room, he grinned and jumped on the bed jostling them awake. Jongdae groaned,

"I'm so tired!!"

"What have you two been up to? It's only six..." Baekhyun said pinching Kyungsoo's puffed out cheeks.

"We've been swimming," the youngest answered before forcing an eye open to look at him,

"You two are sleeping over right?" Baekhyun shook his head regretfully,

"I didn't bring an extra uniform," he said making Kyungsoo frown and sit up.

"I can ask a maid to wash yours after dinner, it'll be ready by tomorrow. You have to stay over I can't be alone with Jongdae hyung, you know how weird he get-" Jongdae jumped on Kyungsoo suffocating him with a pillow.

Baekhyun sighed before nodding to himself.

"I guess I do have to stay if I want to see you alive tomorrow," he pushed Jongdae off Kyungsoo and the younger immediately latched onto him.

"Great you can help me with a song I'm writing!" he said excited, "But first let's go eat dinner."

The three made their way to the dining room where Kyungsoo was ambushed by Luhan who thankfully didn't kiss him this time.

"Hey Soosoo, I asked them to prepare your favorite! Mama won't be here said she has to meet some people for dinner."

He gestured to the table,

"Why don't you guys sit down first, I'm going to call Yifan and his friends down,"

The three nodded and sat themselves down the left side of the table, a variety of delicious scents lingered in the air making the three inhale deeply. Kyungsoo turned to the door that led to the kitchen.

"It smells really good," he commented his lips, his hyungs agreed mouths watering. Luhan returned and took the seat at the head of the table beside Kyungsoo, he smiled and told the maid to bring out the dishes.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened a fraction as he saw all the dishes come out, Luhan wasn't kidding all the food presented were Kyungsoo's favorites ranging from when he was a child until now.

"How did you know?" he asked suddenly feeling breathless, Luhan grinned happy at Kyungsoo’s reaction.

"I know everything about you, Kyungsoo," he said softly, instead of feeling weirdened out by Luhan's words like his two hyungs were, Kyungsoo felt touched.

"I know these past two days I must have made you feel uncomfortable with all the hugs and kisses especially since you don't even remember me," a flash of sadness crossed Luhan's eyes before he blinked it away, "so please see this as my apology..."

Kyungsoo shook his head trying to bring back the smile onto Luhan's pretty face,

"Not at all hyung! You don't have anything to apologise for, you can touch me all you want!" the words were out of his mouth before he could understand them.

Everyone froze and Kyungsoo turned red when he realised what he said,

"That came out wro-" Luhan's lips trembled before he threw his head back laughing, while Baekhyun and Jongdae shook their heads feeling second-hand embarrassment for their friend. Kyungsoo pouted,

"Stop laughing!" Luhan only laughed harder clutching onto the end of the table so he wouldn't fall off his chair.

"Luhan hyung!" this time it was a whine and Luhan forced himself to calm down,

"Sorry Soo, but you offering yourself to me like that was too amusing," he said wiping his tears away.

"I see nothing amusing about it," Kris said coldly sliding into the seat across Kyungsoo's, Luhan stuck his tongue out at him,

"You're just jealous Kyungsoo likes me and not you!" Kris rolled his eyes,

"I couldn't care less," he said ignoring Yixing's contemplative look directed at him. Kyungsoo shifted uncomfortably when Kris looked in his direction.

"Well I care!" Jongdae said nudging Kyungsoo, "I forbid you to like Luhan-shi more than you like me! I have to be your number one okay?"

Baekhyun snorted,

"That's so childish,"

"You’re just jealous that Chensoo has more fans than Baeksoo!" Jongdae said laughing when Baekhyun shot him a glare.

"Excuse me have you seen the new numbers, since you've been gone the Baeksoo ship has sunk Chensoo!" Chanyeol looked at two arguing friends in wonder.

"Are you really arguing about what ‘ship’ is more popular? Seriously?"

"Well all of that won't matter!" Luhan said loudly over the twos' arguing, they stopped to look at him and Kyungsoo felt his heart drop in fear. Was Luhan going to tell them about the engagement?

"Because starting tomorrow," Luhan continued now that he had everyone's attention,

"The Lusoo ship will set sail!" Chanyeol laughed as Kyungsoo paled while Jongdae and Baekhyun protested vehemently.

It was only Yixing who noticed Kris' expression sour at Luhan's statement and the way his grip around his chopsticks tightened when Kyungsoo and the others finally started to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. Luhan grinned happy to be able to make Kyungsoo happy. He laid a hand on Kyungsoo's and leaned in closer,

"Joking aside Kyungsoo, if you need anything do not hesitate to ask me," Kyungsoo smiled at him gratefully, missing the scowl directed at the two.



A//N: Hey y'all!!!! Sorry for the long wait,but busy girl is busy!! Anyways I wanted to know if any of you shipped Kris and Kyungsoo with any of the other boys if yes, who?