Chapter 2

Love me more, love me most

Kyungsoo spent his weekend packing and convincing his brother VIA skype he was fine with the engagement, aside from his driver and housekeeper no one else knew where and why he was moving. He was nervous about how people would react to the news of his engagement especially to another male. He had not told anyone not even his best friends, he looked down at his phone contemplating whether or not he should call one of them. Before he could decide there was a knock on his door, the maid peaked in and told him his driver was waiting for him. He thanked her and stood up grabbing his school bag from the space beside the door.

The drive to school was unusually quiet,

"You seem nervous," his driver finally said as he caught sight of the fidgity Kyungsoo in his rear view mirror, Kyungsoo let out a sigh at his transparency.

"Imo said that one of her sons go to my school and judging by her smile I bet it's the one I'm going to be engaged to," he bit into his lower lip chewing on it anxiously,

"That's good you might even know him..."

"What if we hate each other?" Kyungsoo's heartbeat doubled and it showed on his face,

"Calm down Kyungsoo-nim, you can’t hate someone you’ve never met," his driver answered, "for a long period anyway," he added pulling up alongside the school gates.

"Have a good day," He told Kyungsoo who wished it back at him before exiting the car reluctantly.

He looked around the empty campus thoughts wandering to his possible fiancé. The probability of him actually knowing the person was slim, after all he only knew three Chinese students and even then he knew none of them personally. He made his way to the music rooms on the top floor of the arts’ building. He entered the room and was surprised to see someone else already there so early. The other boy looked grumpy and it wasn't until Kyungsoo sat down that he found out why. Boisterous laughter filled the air making the other boy growl, he hit his fist against the wall angrily and the laughter died out.

"Seriously," he said standing up slowly,

"Aren't these rooms supposed to be soundproof?"

"I was told they were," Kyungsoo answered pressing a random key on the piano, the laughter rang out again,

"Whoever is laughing must have vocal cords from heaven,"

"More like hell," the other replied joining him on the piano bench.

"You're here early Baekhyun hyung," Kyungsoo commented bumping his shoulder into the frowning boy's trying to lighten his mood.

"Someone set my phone's time to an hour earlier, I only realised when I got here and it was deserted. I'm really sleepy as well!" he complained making Kyungsoo smile.

"Why don't you take a nap I'll wake you up when class starts," he told Baekhyun who pouted at Kyungsoo’s soothing tone.

"I'm not a child," he said offended at being spoken to like one but he still shifted and laid his head down on Kyungsoo's lap, his eyes were just about to drift shut when the laughter from the other side of the wall started again. Baekhyun made a move to get up but Kyungsoo held him in place.

"Go to sleep hyung,"

"How-" The rest of Baekhyun's words and the laughter were drowned out by Kyungsoo as his fingers slowly danced across the piano keys. Baekhyun let out a sigh and slowly relaxed as he listened to the gentle and calming lullaby.

-

Chanyeol knocked into another mike stand in his attempt to dance a new dance he had seen on TV the previous night, Yixing and Tao cackled as he somehow managed to knee himself in the process. Kris shook his head and attempted to help his giant of a friend up while the other two tried to catch their breath, it wasn't until he bent down and heard the unmistakable sound of a rip that he regretted it. Chanyeol bit his lip while Tao and Yixing froze eyes widening comically, Chanyeol's shoulders started to rock up and down and it only took a snort from Yixing to send him into guffaws. The other two joined him seconds later as Kris ran his hand along the back of his rear end trying to find out where his pants tore. They only quietened down when hard knocking came from the other side of the wall. Kris glared at his idiotic friends and took out his phone to call someone to send over a new pair of pants to school before it started. Yixing stood up glancing at the clock over the door,

"We still have half an hour until class, who’s up for a basketball shoot off?"

"I'm not going out with ripped pants," Kris told them sitting down on the window ledge, Tao rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Just put your blazer around it no one will notice," he said already walking towards the door,

"No way that's so uncool, I saw pictures of my father doing that when he was in high school," Kris answered making Chanyeol laugh again.

"Fine, we'll stay here as his Highness pleases!" Tao said with another roll of his eyes, Yixing frowned.

"You should really stop doing that, what if your eyes get stuck that way?" the tone he was using was so serious it sent Chanyeol into another fit of laughter.

He fell silent as the sound of someone playing the piano filled the air. Tao, contrary to his threatening tough look was a er for classical music and ballads, he pressed himself against the wall hoping to hear the piece that was playing clearer. His brows furrowed thoughtfully,

"Do Kyungsoo,"

"Huh?"

"It's definitely him playing the piano," Tao said pulling away reluctantly to speak to them.

"Who's Do Kyungsoo?" Kris asked, Chanyeol grinned.

"You know him, he has really big eyes!" he said widening his eyes in an attempt to imitate, Yixing whacked his head.

"His eyes are cute not creepy like yours!" he told Chanyeol who stuck his tongue out childishly at him.

"Kyungsoo is a Second year Music major. Do you remember when you moved here two months ago and the Student Body President greeted you?" he asked Kris who nodded as he recalled the meeting.

"There was a boy who gave him a drink as we went by the main office, cute and small...ring any bells?" Kris shook his head,

"Ah, whatever." Tao said pressing his ear against the wall again, "Just shut up so I can hear him better!"

"I'll point him out to you if we ever cross paths," Yixing said only to be shot a glare from Tao who shushed him.



A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry if I made you wait long for this chapter. I actually wanted to update earlier but didn't get around to doing it until today :) I promise the next chapter will be up soon ;P