The New Bakery ❤!

The Gangster's Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9 Title:The New Bakery/Found Yuri!!❤

~~~~[ In class ]~~~~

(Authors POV)

Seohyun is sitting down in her seat as usual, which is way in the back beside the window. She doesn't sit there because she gets bored or anything or because she wants to nap. The reason why she sits there is because she loves to watch everyone sleep or doing other things while she's the only one paying attention in class.

After a while, class was over so Seohyun went to her locker to leave somestuff so that she could go home. When she got to her locker, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Taeyeon were standing there, so Seohyun went up to them and said, "Hey unnie's! What's up?"

"Are you ready to go?" Tiffany asked Seohyun. "We're walking home together? Seohyun asked confused. "Yeah, our parents said to walk home together. I guess they want to show us something",Taeyeon said. "Ahh, okay. Let's go then? Seohyun smiled as she walked on home with her unnie's.

 

 

"Mom? Dad? What did you guys want to talk about?" Tiffany questioned her parents. "We're opening up a bakery, and we want to girls to help us out." Taeyeon's mom said. "We'd be happy to help you guys out!" Seohyun said smiling at her parents and then looking at her unnies," Right guys?"

"Yup!" They all nodded in agreement. "So we're going to work at the bakery?" Sooyoung asked and all their parents nodded. "Okay, so when do we start? Taeyeon asked her parents as well. "You all start today! Goodluck!" Their parents said as they gave them directions and and keys for the bakery."Okay, then let's go!"  Sooyoung said.

 

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-

 

"This place is really nice. I think I'll enjoy working here." Sooyoung said as she looked around. "Me too, it'll be fun. Seohyun said smiling of happiness." Okay, well let's get to work! And hope we get a lot of customers!" Tiffany said. "Fighting!" They all said.

A few hours later when they were all settled in, two guys came in. "Hello, welcome to---" Sooyoung was cutt off when she saw who it was. "Noona!" Minho, Sooyoung's brother ran to her. "Minho, what are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked her younger brother. "Siwon hyung brought me. I wanted to see the bakery... It's really nice."

"Ok! Well then get anything you want!" Sooyoung told her brother. Sooyoung who is it?" Taeyeon asked as she walked into the scene. "Ahh, annyeongsaeyo." She said and Siwon and Minho just smiled. Then all of a sudden, someone came in. "Annyeongsaeyo!" Sooyoung and Taeyeon said smiling but then their smile disappeared. It was Seohyun's step sister, Yoona. "Uhh...Is Seohyun here?" Yoona asked Taeyeon and Sooyoung. "Yeah, she's---" Sooyoung didn't get to finish because Seohyun walked in. "Yeah, I'm here. What do you want?" She asked coldly.

Taeyeon then walked back to the kitchen and left Sooyoung with her brothers and Seohyun with Yoona. "Ok, so is that all you want, Minho?" Sooyoung asked as she gave Minho what he wanted. "Ne, noona." Minho said. Sooyounh looked at her older brother, Siwon. "Do you want anything?" She asked.  "No, i'm fine. Let's go, Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter