The Meeting

The Gangster's Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 Title:The Meeting

~~~~[ Lunch Time ]~~~~

"I'm so hungry~"Sooyooung said as she goes on the back of the line",Sooyoung sshi annyeong", A deep vioce said as the other 3 girls stare at the guy who just talked to Sooyoung, "Annyeonghaseyo Changmin",Sooyoung greeted back as she shyly smiles to him and he smiles back.

"Mmmm..we are hungry. We will leave you two alone for a while",Taeyeon said and Tiffany nodded as Seohyun bowed and kept on walking to the lunch line. They knew Changmin was Sooyoung's long time crush. She liked him for about 3 years. She would get sad when ever she saw him talking to another girl or even see him make out with another girl. Sooyoung knew he was one of the biggest playboys but that didn't stop her.

"Sooyoung,would you like to go on a date with me tonight?".Sooyoungs eyes widen and she blushed,but she kneew she couldn't beacuse she was going out with her bestfriends,"I'm sorry Changmin,i'm quite busy tonight..I have to study for an exam",Sooyoung lied and he nodded," I understand, maybe we could go out next time", he said and smiled before leaving her standing there alone.

Sooyoung walked to the lunch table where her best friends where at and sat down. They gave her food to make her feel a bit happy",Sooyoung-ah,Gwaenchanha?"Tiffany asked and she nodded,"Oh come on, you can tell us",Taeyeon said and Sooyoung sighed,"Tae,he asked me on a date tonight, but I can't leave you guys alone", Sooyoung said and they looked at each other and smiled, "You can go on the date. Don't worry we will be okay. You shoud go and have fun",Seohyun said and Sooyoung hugged Seohyun who was next to her.

"But..I already told him no..ottokae???"Sooyoung said and Seohyun thought of a plan,"What if we distract his friends so that Sooyoung could talk to him?"Taeyeon & Tiffany nodded and they got in a circle to explain the plan.

"Hey Seohyun, I have a question,why does Luhun?Luhen?Luhan or what ever his name is, call you miss big lady?"Tiffany asked and Seohyun sighed.

"Well..."

* FLASH BACK *
"Omo it's a keroro doll!!!!"Seohyun said to herself and smiled widely,she walked inisde the store and bought the new Keroro doll she didn't have Seohyun stepped out the store after she bought what she wanted.

She was smiling happily because she had just bought the new keroro doll. There was many people running around because they where maybe late for work. Seohyun was holding the keroro in her hands playing around with it, until someone pushed her making the keroro doll fly up in the air. She jumped to catch it and accidently fell on top of a baby faced guy,to say fell she landed on him with her . The guy had his eyes widen as well as she did.

She stood up bowing to the guy she just sat on "I'm sorry...", Seohyun said and she bowed once again.

"You should be." he said and wiped off the dirt on his t-shirt. She looked at him and said, "Excuse me?!"

"You know this shirt cost alot right?" He saiid and she rolled her eyes, "What ever mister baby face jerk", she said and turned around giving her back to him, "Yah!!! YOU BIG LADY!!!"he yelled and she ran away before he called her any other nickname.

* END OF FLASH BACK *

"Now that's funny",Tiiffany said as the rest laughed at Seohyun who was giving a bite to the her apple,"Whatever, it was so embarrassing!!!"Seohyun said as they kept on laughing,"Whatever,let's get going on the plan",Taeyeon said and stood up with Sooyoung,Seohyun and Tiffany following behind.

~Fast forward~

"So...Yoochun sshi...Would you like to be my boyfriend?"A tall skiny girl asked and he sighed,"No thanks,i'm not interested",he left the poor girl standing there. Seohyun was hidding behind hearing everything as she saw Yoochun passing by. She walked infront of him making them bump and pretend it was an accident.

"I'm sorry,I should have looked where I was going", Seohyun said and he shook his head and smiled,"It's alright,let me help you",he said. Seohyun turn her head and winked toward Tiffany who was waiting for Yunho to come out of the lockers from his shower.

"See you tomorrow, Yunho", The guy teacher said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter